Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

09/5/2023 9:09 pm  #1

DUFC VS ROSS COUNTY - SATURDAY 13TH MAY

The clubs biggest game in a few years on Saturday.

What XI would you play? 

09/5/2023 11:33 pm  #2

Re: DUFC VS ROSS COUNTY - SATURDAY 13TH MAY

Tek wrote:

What XI would you play? 

I'd like Haaland up front please 😋

10/5/2023 7:54 pm  #3

Birighitti

Freeman Ayina Edwards McMann

Niskanen Harkes Sibbald Behich

McGrath

Fletcher

10/5/2023 11:00 pm  #4

Aussie
Freeman, Ayina, Edwards, McMann
Harkes, McGrath, Sibbald, Aussie
Middleton and Fletcher.

Freeman is lucky we have no other option and Niskanen is fuckin loupin.

Need to improve down our right hand side and particularly when defending.

10/5/2023 11:03 pm  #5

CCX2 2010 wrote:

Aussie
Freeman, Ayina, Edwards, McMann
Harkes, McGrath, Sibbald, Aussie
Middleton and Fletcher.

That's my side too.

11/5/2023 12:43 pm  #6

As soon as we got out the ground on Saturday at Perth the nerves hit for this game. Not been so nervous for a game in years. Must win. That is all.

11/5/2023 4:39 pm  #7

Club legends Craig Conway & Danny Swanson will paraded on the pitch before the match.

What we do to have an Andy Webster type at the back on Saturday.

11/5/2023 10:28 pm  #8

12/5/2023 8:17 pm  #9

Tek wrote:

p
What XI would you play? 

Same as previous with Graham for Mulgrew.

Graham had one mare after MOM performances and is now being second to two right sided CBs?

12/5/2023 8:25 pm  #10

arabugsy wrote:

Tek wrote:

p
What XI would you play? 

Same as previous with Graham for Mulgrew.

Graham had one mare after MOM performances and is now being second to two right sided CBs?

Anyone know how Ryan can go from stalwart to liability (other than lack of sleep)?

13/5/2023 11:59 am  #11

2-0 Utd , Ryan and Craig with the goals

13/5/2023 4:58 pm  #12

An utter disgrace. The players can get absolutely fucked. Bottling bastards.

That's us down.

13/5/2023 4:58 pm  #13

Fucking embarrassing second half

Cannot wait to see the back of this season and never have too see mcmann Birrighitti Edwards niskanen to name a few again, fucking toothless spineless c*nts

13/5/2023 5:28 pm  #14

Tek wrote:

An utter disgrace. The players can get absolutely fucked. Bottling bastards.

That's us down.

100%
Absolute fucking shitebags the lot of them

We are absolutely going down and it's no more than we deserve. By we I do not mean the support who absolutely deserve a fucking lot more than they've been given.

This lot are an embarrassment to the badge, they should be handing their fucking wages back!

13/5/2023 5:43 pm  #15

I don't think we are down, but we MUST pick up three points next week at struggling Livingston.

What more can Goodwin do, he has spent most of the week pointing out the obvious to Edwards that number 26 is his man. Winning that first tackle/header ans setting the tone was crucial but as I feared and in a repeat from the Dingwall match he bullied the Scouser.

I have no faith in this squad but we ain't out of this.

13/5/2023 5:45 pm  #16

SuperMario wrote:

Fucking embarrassing second half

Cannot wait to see the back of this season and never have too see mcmann Birrighitti Edwards niskanen to name a few again, fucking toothless spineless c*nts

Quicker saying the guys I would keep.

Sibbald, Middleton and Fletcher.

13/5/2023 5:59 pm  #17

CCX2 2010 wrote:

I don't think we are down, but we MUST pick up three points next week at struggling Livingston.

What more can Goodwin do, he has spent most of the week pointing out the obvious to Edwards that number 26 is his man. Winning that first tackle/header ans setting the tone was crucial but as I feared and in a repeat from the Dingwall match he bullied the Scouser.

Your last line is slightly contradictory 😂

But I get where you're coming from of course, what else can we do but hope for fucking miracles!

13/5/2023 6:44 pm  #18

Arabdownsouth wrote:

CCX2 2010 wrote:

Your last line is slightly contradictory 😂

But I get where you're coming from of course, what else can we do but hope for fucking miracles!

😀 it is, I wouldn't bet us with bad money.

Livingston have chucked it but it's a really bad day when you are relieved that a 38 year is back next week.

Don't want to see Edwards again in tangerine or black or that fuckin mint green thing.

13/5/2023 8:39 pm  #19

Fucking sick after that. Rag-dolled by Jordan Whyte ffs. I’m really struggling to see us stay up or even believe we can now.

Thought Rory Macleod and Ayina got pass marks. 2 fucking kids.

Shower of spineless cunts.

13/5/2023 8:52 pm  #20

We canna score and we canna defend. Couple that we a lot oe daft mistakes, and no jist talking aboot the day, fir near the bulk oe the Season, ye see why we are, where we are now. Their 3rd was a perfect example. Harkes losses the ba in the middle of the park.

The 2nd half we handed the gehm on a plate to the Highland Rugby squad. Whaevers daft idea it was to soak the Pitch at half-time, it was damp as phuck before the gehm started, it was ringing efter it. We slid aboot lossing the ba, but Coonty played on it, faking fouls for Brother Beaton.

Dinna ken what to think aboot Goodwin. He can only p1ss we the cock he's got.

Eh shoulda been awa on that Cruise fae Dundee the night, but couldna go coz I was ill. Mibbee jist as well. Mighta jumped aff the Tap Deck. Absolutely gutted.

Fine to see the choir in the Shed the day. Ehm ane fir criticising them, awiz asking whar are they every week ? But 1 things certain, if we go doon, we'll no hae 10 thoosand again for a lang time.

Phuckin seek as a doag TBH.

Last edited by Billy_Hainey (13/5/2023 8:53 pm)

13/5/2023 11:02 pm  #21

CCX2 2010 wrote:

Livingston have chucked it but it's a really bad day when you are relieved that a 38 year is back next week.

Don't want to see Edwards again in tangerine or black or that fuckin mint green thing.

Mulgrew got a straight red card remember. Two match ban.

Agreed though, never want to see Edwards stroll about in a Utd top ever again of any variety. Complete fraud this season.

Give big Ross Graham a game.

13/5/2023 11:19 pm  #22

After we conceded that early goal I thought we looked pretty good, we dominated the first half Ayina had that chance where he seemed to walk the ball into the box without them getting near him and then ballooned it over the bar when it seemed like it was easier to score. At half time I still thought we would get a win.

I thought the same as you about the pitch watering Billy, we used to do it because it suited our passing game but we were constantly slipping and sliding during the first half so was amazed when we had the pitch watered even more at half time. Seemed to suit County far more than it did us.

I can't believe how poor we were second half. All the signs were there with that back pass to the keeper that he fucked up and almost went behind from. Once they got the second heads went down and it was game over.

Again we are slow as fuck getting the ball up the park compared to the teams we play against, frustrating as hell.

For a game that was so important and the backing we gave the team today it really was a huge let down for them to put in a performance like that.

Goodwin has came in and organised the team to a point but ultimately there's a reason why we are bottom after 35 games and it's poor recruitment mixed in with massive over achievement last season that papered over the massive flaws in the squad.

Last edited by Rick Dagless (13/5/2023 11:20 pm)

14/5/2023 1:49 am  #23

Rick Dagless wrote:

After we conceded that early goal I thought we looked pretty good, we dominated the first half Ayina had that chance where he seemed to walk the ball into the box without them getting near him and then ballooned it over the bar when it seemed like it was easier to score. At half time I still thought we would get a win.

I thought the same as you about the pitch watering Billy, we used to do it because it suited our passing game but we were constantly slipping and sliding during the first half so was amazed when we had the pitch watered even more at half time. Seemed to suit County far more than it did us.

I can't believe how poor we were second half. All the signs were there with that back pass to the keeper that he fucked up and almost went behind from. Once they got the second heads went down and it was game over.

Again we are slow as fuck getting the ball up the park compared to the teams we play against, frustrating as hell.

For a game that was so important and the backing we gave the team today it really was a huge let down for them to put in a performance like that.

Goodwin has came in and organised the team to a point but ultimately there's a reason why we are bottom after 35 games and it's poor recruitment mixed in with massive over achievement last season that papered over the massive flaws in the squad.

On the money Rick.

14/5/2023 9:55 am  #24

Just watched the " low lights " on Sportscene as I never really took in the details of their goals whilst at the game and can't believe the lack of effort from Scott at all 3 goals as well as the other basic mistakes and he wasn't the only one. What is the point of the Academy if we have no young players coming through capable of atleast playing with pride for the club which would be an improvement on most on that pitch yesterday.

14/5/2023 10:58 am  #25

Just watched all 3 goals, mcmann holy fuck embarrassing defending, the boy white will never score 3 easier goals his whole career

Get him to fuck and get Ross Graham in

Board footera