Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/3/2023 10:08 pm  #1

Tony Asghar

Threatening a young Utd supporter. Classy guy.

13/3/2023 1:26 am  #2

Re: Tony Asghar

Fuck Tony Asghar and anyone associated with him.

Last edited by RogerTheAlien (13/3/2023 1:26 am)

13/3/2023 1:46 am  #3

I’d be amazed if that’s the real Tony. Pretty fuct up if it is. 

It's not where you're from it's where you're at.

13/3/2023 2:22 am  #4

japanarab wrote:

I’d be amazed if that’s the real Tony. Pretty fuct up if it is. 

Oh it's definitely him mate.

He has previous for this type of behaviour. 

13/3/2023 11:06 am  #5

Middle aged men fannying around on social media is embarrassing enough tbh

13/3/2023 11:40 am  #6

What is the boy meant to have posted? Best to ignore folk and move on when it comes to social media.

Haven't touched social media since the Glory Days of @4231Jackie on Twitter.

13/3/2023 12:47 pm  #7

Morphman wrote:

What is the boy meant to have posted? Best to ignore folk and move on when it comes to social media.

Haven't touched social media since the Glory Days of @4231Jackie on Twitter.

The kid’s obviously been posting abuse about the cunt.

Fuck Asghar and his merry men.

13/3/2023 1:26 pm  #8

Why do we care what Tony says or does. He's nothing to do with United now.

If we must discuss it here, can we see both sides of the discussion (i.e. what was said to Tony in the first place)? This is a very one-sided post.

13/3/2023 1:43 pm  #9

Tellin the young boy to eff oof is 1 thing, but no exactly great behaviour fae an ex copper.

13/3/2023 5:13 pm  #10

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Why do we care what Tony says or does. He's nothing to do with United now.

If we must discuss it here, can we see both sides of the discussion (i.e. what was said to Tony in the first place)? This is a very one-sided post.

Tin hat on ...

In general, I agree with this comment.

Very stupid from Asghar, if it's him. I'm not particularly surprised - people don't join the polis because of their IQ (unless it's because of their low IQ 😂). But I don't understand why folk think being abusive is the way to get things done. It seems fairly clear that the United supporter has been abusive towards Asghar and/or his family on another platform. Why does the United supporter think it's okay to do that?

There are some things that can be said that will tip the most passive individual over the edge, far less an ex-copper like Asghar. There are things someone could say to me where I would just shake my head and walk away, and there are things someone could say to me where I'd rip the guy's throat out. Beyond saying it's a stupid thing for Asghar to have done, you can't really comment much more about it until you see what it was that provoked him in the first place. 

13/3/2023 6:07 pm  #11

I agree also about the two sides to every story view and it may be that he was provoked.

That said I very much doubt that Ashgar has relinquished his day to day running of things at the club, rumours on the radio that he still has his neb in.

If the roles were reversed and a supporter was threatening to turn up at the sporting directors door he would be banned for life by the club.

The whole thing is unprofessional which is no sunrise to anyone that has been conscious for the past few season. His performance at the foundation meeting in December left me with a feeling that he was nothing more than a Car salesman and his recruitment record has left us with a load of non-runners.

13/3/2023 6:17 pm  #12

For those saying 'two sides to every story', does this comment really merit the abusive and threatening reply it got?

A bit cheeky? Yes. 

But pretty fair considering he has left our club in the gutter and facing relegation.

13/3/2023 6:28 pm  #13

Also absolutely laughable to suggest he has 'left' Utd.

He has relinquished his role as Sporting Director perhaps.

The company he runs Revolution Sports still have several of his RS compatriots running the club (Luigi Capuano, Derek Bond, Sean McGhee, Ricardo Cerdan to name a few). Do you think these individuals have suddenly cut ties with him overnight? Do you think he no longer is taking a percentage cut on player sales? If you don't believe either then i'd suggest you're either grossly naive or a fool.

Guys like me and Finn have tried to tell you for 4 years about the type of individual we had for all intents and purposes 'running the club'. He could barely contain his resentment towards sections of the support in interviews and now the mask is really slipping and he is revealing the type of person he really is. 

If folk are still willing to defend him then i'd suggest you are probably getting the club you deserve.

13/3/2023 7:02 pm  #14

Tek wrote:

For those saying 'two sides to every story', does this comment really merit the abusive and threatening reply it got?

A bit cheeky? Yes. 

But pretty fair considering he has left our club in the gutter and facing relegation.

Not sure how you can take offense at that there is nothing offensive there.

I would not be surprised if the rugby players did have a better football knowledge than Asghar though.

Asghars response is not acceptable at all

Last edited by ArabChris (13/3/2023 7:03 pm)

13/3/2023 7:16 pm  #15

Tek wrote:

A bit cheeky? Yes. 

To be fair Tek, that's one comment (which those of us saying "two sides" hadn't seen). Plus Asghar says in the initial post "You give it the big one and say all your comments to me and my family and think you will get away with it". That sounds like he's referring to a lot more that has been said in addition to this pretty innocuous rugby comment.

Don't mistake pointing out the role played by the United supporter here as disagreeing that Asghar should be held responsible for much of the mess we are currently in. But online abuse (towards Asghar, or anyone else involved) isn't smart and isn't productive.

13/3/2023 7:20 pm  #16

Canadian Arab wrote:

Tek wrote:

A bit cheeky? Yes. 

To be fair Tek, that's one comment (which those of us saying "two sides" hadn't seen). Plus Asghar says in the initial post "You give it the big one and say all your comments to me and my family and think you will get away with it". That sounds like he's referring to a lot more that has been said in addition to this pretty innocuous rugby comment.

Don't mistake pointing out the role played by the United supporter here as disagreeing that Asghar should be held responsible for much of the mess we are currently in. But online abuse (towards Asghar, or anyone else involved) isn't smart and isn't productive.

Go on to DUFC Centrals Twitter page. He has maintained that was his only post to him and he said nothing about his family.

P.s. the post to him was hardly 'abusive'.

13/3/2023 9:21 pm  #17

Now beginning to wonder if Asghar is actually on gardening leave.

13/3/2023 10:02 pm  #18

Could not really give a f...

- Either way confirms what we already knew - fat, self serving bastard. 

- No worthy of a thread other than what we need to do is get remaining Asghar hangers on doon the road, wages we can ill afford.

14/3/2023 4:25 am  #19

Tek wrote:

Also absolutely laughable to suggest he has 'left' Utd.

He has relinquished his role as Sporting Director perhaps.

The company he runs Revolution Sports still have several of his RS compatriots running the club (Luigi Capuano, Derek Bond, Sean McGhee, Ricardo Cerdan to name a few). Do you think these individuals have suddenly cut ties with him overnight? Do you think he no longer is taking a percentage cut on player sales? If you don't believe either then i'd suggest you're either grossly naive or a fool.

Guys like me and Finn have tried to tell you for 4 years about the type of individual we had for all intents and purposes 'running the club'. He could barely contain his resentment towards sections of the support in interviews and now the mask is really slipping and he is revealing the type of person he really is. 

If folk are still wanting to defend him then i'd suggest you are probably getting the club you deserve.

I said this at the time it was annouced. Stepped down as SD is a lot different than "left the club". Gonna be years I feel until 100% rid of him and cronies.

It's not where you're from it's where you're at.

14/3/2023 4:23 pm  #20

Shows what a thin skin he has, and maybe a lack of understanding how social media works in that dufc.central can screen shot and post.  But like they say everyone reveals their true nature in the end.

The sooner we are rid of him and his gravy train cronies the better the club will be.

14/3/2023 5:59 pm  #21

15/3/2023 1:58 pm  #22

Almost all of his companies have been dissolved, playing devils' advocate some of them can be voluntary others not so much.  The one above is down to accounts being overdue when they were given until the end of the year and they have not been logged with companies house.

Does highlight how poor an administrator he is, the Lewis Neilson debacle was evidence of that.

Address below is the companies house register open to the public for TA.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/gIeHG0QDD3-9euGZS-_vKSMiNmw/appointments

19/3/2023 3:39 am  #23

His latest incarnation of 'Revolution Sports' soon to be liquated then without ever having to show their accounts and whatever 'consultancy fees' they gained via Dundee Utd FC.

And Utd's accounts hiding them under 'Admin Fees'.

Watch him now set-up his 5th (or is it 6th?) reincarnation of Revolution Sports.

24/3/2023 6:48 pm  #24

Tek wrote:

His latest incarnation of 'Revolution Sports' soon to be liquated then without ever having to show their accounts and whatever 'consultancy fees' they gained via Dundee Utd FC.

And Utd's accounts hiding them under 'Admin Fees'.

Watch him now set-up his 5th (or is it 6th?) reincarnation of Revolution Sports.

On 17th March Accounts were submitted for Revolution Sports Investment Ltd. The striking of action has been lifted. Bearing in mind the size of the company, he only had to submit a simple balance sheet. Apart for a £53, 000 VAT charge, I don’t see anything much. It states that the average number of employees for the period was 3.

Board footera