Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

17/2/2023 7:19 am  #1

St.Johnstone predictions?

Predictions for tomorrows huge relegation 'six pointer'?

17/2/2023 8:52 am  #2

Re: St.Johnstone predictions?

0-3 and the club will still insist everything is fine.

17/2/2023 9:48 am  #3

1-1 

Rory Macleod with his first Utd goal.

17/2/2023 10:40 am  #4

Must win. The fans must let Asghar know it’s time to go.

17/2/2023 10:47 am  #5

The players are good enough, so let's back them to the hilt.

2-0 United and a carnival atmosphere.

17/2/2023 12:42 pm  #6

Tek wrote:

1-1 

Rory Macleod with his first Utd goal.

Seen Dylan and Rory in Fisher & Donaldson in St Andrews 10 o clock this morning getting a fudge donut each so should have plenty energy!

17/2/2023 2:28 pm  #7

Got nicky Clark 1-0 written all over it

17/2/2023 3:30 pm  #8

3-1 the good guys.

17/2/2023 8:05 pm  #9

AlwaysUnited wrote:

The players are good enough? Good one!

Bottom of the league all season, pumped out of both cups by fucking Killie, aye good enough indeed.

Fucking clown!

18/2/2023 1:49 am  #10

SuperMario wrote:

Got nicky Clark 1-0 written all over it

1v2 VAR pen
- although BBC saying he's got a knock, fingers crossed.

18/2/2023 5:26 pm  #11

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Yup, good enough!

Deluded!

18/2/2023 5:35 pm  #12

Arabdownsouth wrote:

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Yup, good enough!

Deluded!

Let's not turn each other as fans. I made a prediction, I was wrong, but insults aren't the answer.

I actually thought we were unlucky today. Both teams tried to win the game, we were undone by some poor decision making late on. I think the players were brave in possession and nobody hid. Head and shoulders above last week's rather poor performance.

The teams around us also lost, so let's move on to next week's absolutely massive game.

18/2/2023 5:42 pm  #13

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Yup, good enough!

Deluded!

Let's not turn each other as fans. I made a prediction, I was wrong, but insults aren't the answer.

I actually thought we were unlucky today. Both teams tried to win the game, we were undone by some poor decision making late on. I think the players were brave in possession and nobody hid. Head and shoulders above last week's rather poor performance.

The teams around us also lost, so let's move on to next week's absolutely massive game.

Do yourself a favour and shut the fuck up, today is really not the day for your utter bollocks ok

We were undone by having a keeper who is absolutely fucking useless and having a bench full of players not good enough to replace the shyte on the pitch.

We are fucked, and you still come on here spouting the same old shite.

Last edited by Arabdownsouth (18/2/2023 5:45 pm)

18/2/2023 6:12 pm  #14

We're all hurting Arabdownsouth but enough now please, your angry posts add nothing. As far as I know he wasn't on the pitch today so no need for that mate.
When Always Deluded talks nonsense, some on here call him out and try to reason, you bash the hell out of your keyboard calling him names.
Remember at the end of the day he's a fellow arab, if you can't call him out respectfully then ignore.
If you want to reply then please DM me rather than attempt to bash me on here.

18/2/2023 6:22 pm  #15

Danzaa wrote:

We're all hurting Arabdownsouth but enough now please, your angry posts add nothing. As far as I know he wasn't on the pitch today so no need for that mate.
When Always Deluded talks nonsense, some on here call him out and try to reason, you bash the hell out of your keyboard calling him names.
Remember at the end of the day he's a fellow arab, if you can't call him out respectfully then ignore.
If you want to reply then please DM me rather than attempt to bash me on here.

Not intent on bashing you at all mate but the guy is a total wind up merchant, if you don't see it that way fair enough but I do. I'm angry as hell about our situation and he spouts the same shite time and time again.

My real anger is of course with those who are sending our club into the championship, but if he's going to come on here time and time again spouting the same rhetoric then I'm gonna do things my way. If Tek sees any problem with my approach then I'm sure I'll get booted at some point.

Just to say that you calling him always deluded is kinda going against the theme of your post though 😋

Last edited by Arabdownsouth (18/2/2023 6:24 pm)

18/2/2023 6:33 pm  #16

Although AlwaysUnited's posts wind us all up (myself included).

I genuinely don't think he's a troll or a wind-up merchant. He has been posting way before any of us had even heard of Tony Asghar or Mark Ogren.

We can all disagree, but lets not get personal or turn on each other please chaps.

18/2/2023 6:35 pm  #17

It is mate but doing it in a nicer way doesn't leave me angry.
I see him like an in denial parent who's spoilt brat of a child can do no wrong.

Don't think anyone would want you banned, your banter is wild when it's not bordering on anger. However there are at least 2 folk supposedly running this mess of a club that need to go and around half a dozen first teamers.

18/2/2023 7:04 pm  #18

Danzaa wrote:

It is mate but doing it in a nicer way doesn't leave me angry.
I see him like an in denial parent who's spoilt brat of a child can do no wrong.

Don't think anyone would want you banned, your banter is wild when it's not bordering on anger. However there are at least 2 folk supposedly running this mess of a club that need to go and around half a dozen first teamers.

Fair enough, agree fully with your last paragraph btw.

18/2/2023 7:05 pm  #19

Tek wrote:

Although AlwaysUnited's posts wind us all up (myself included).

I genuinely don't think he's a troll or a wind-up merchant. He has been posting way before any of us had even heard of Tony Asghar or Mark Ogren.

We can all disagree, but lets not get personal or turn on each other please chaps.

No worries, I'll try to rise above his nonsense in future.

18/2/2023 8:43 pm  #20

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Yup, good enough!

Deluded!

.... Different planet

Board footera