Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

29/6/2022 4:44 pm  #276

Re: Summer Transfer Window

SuperMario wrote:

TGI Fridays signed a one year deal 🙌🏼

Seen it and thought 'that would be class if they took over one or two of the catering stalls'.

But, no. It's just their branding on the walls of Tannadice.

😴😴😴😴

29/6/2022 5:44 pm  #277

Tek wrote:

SuperMario wrote:

Seen it and thought 'that would be class if they took over one or two of the catering stalls'.

😴😴😴😴

It all helps towards the club coffers though. These deals should hopefully help budgets moving forward.

29/6/2022 5:50 pm  #278

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Tek wrote:

SuperMario wrote:

😴😴😴😴

It all helps towards the club coffers though. These deals should hopefully help budgets moving forward.

Aye we must be getting close to affording a new player now.  It all adds up as they say...

To be fair I think their entrepreneurial instincts are right here - they've taken one look at Big Tone and thought a link up makes a lot of sense.

Last edited by Finn Seemann (29/6/2022 5:54 pm)

29/6/2022 6:11 pm  #279

Finn Seemann wrote:

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Tek wrote:

😴😴😴😴

Aye we must be getting close to affording a new player now.  It all adds up as they say...

To be fair I think their entrepreneurial instincts are right here - they've taken one look at Big Tone and thought a link up makes a lot of sense.

Oh meh sides...

30/6/2022 12:07 am  #280

The rumour doing the rounds tonight is....

Dylan Levitt returning on a one year loan deal.

30/6/2022 12:23 am  #281

Tek wrote:

The rumour doing the rounds tonight is....

Dylan Levitt returning on a one year loan deal.

Hope this is true mate

30/6/2022 9:15 am  #282

Big news I’ve just been told.

Levitt’s back and we’re in talks with Beerschot and Shankland

Last edited by JerryDungle (30/6/2022 9:35 am)

30/6/2022 9:17 am  #283

LarsErikKjell wrote:

Finn Seemann wrote:

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Oh meh sides...

Big sides?

30/6/2022 9:20 am  #284

JerryDungle wrote:

Levitt’s back and we’re in talks with Beerschot and Shankland.

I've gone into full on prayer mode now 🙏

30/6/2022 9:34 am  #285

Arabdownsouth wrote:

JerryDungle wrote:

Prayer mode, straight to the bathroom for me 😃

30/6/2022 9:41 am  #286

CCX2 2010 wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

JerryDungle wrote:

Prayer mode, straight to the bathroom for me 😃

😳😂

30/6/2022 9:43 am  #287

JerryDungle wrote:

Levitt’s back and we’re in talks with Beerschot and Shankland

Please be true!

30/6/2022 10:03 am  #288

These signings would lift us hugely!!!!  please please please

30/6/2022 10:04 am  #289

Cmon Utd make it happen !

30/6/2022 2:22 pm  #290

If Levitt is back his whole family can crash at mine, If Shanks also returns I'll kip in the backies.

30/6/2022 3:15 pm  #291

Harkes has signed a 1 year extension. Official.

30/6/2022 3:19 pm  #292

KdyArab wrote:

I'd rather have used his wage to bring in someone that wants to be here. Perhaps AU can enlighten us as to the point of this deal?

Last edited by Arabdownsouth (30/6/2022 3:20 pm)

30/6/2022 3:26 pm  #293

Arabdownsouth wrote:

KdyArab wrote:

I'd rather have used his wage to bring in someone that wants to be here. Perhaps AU can enlighten us as to the point of this deal?

Why doesnt he want to be here? Is he not allowed to try to better himself?

30/6/2022 3:29 pm  #294

LarsErikKjell wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

KdyArab wrote:

If he wants to be here he'd at least sign a 2 year deal, he will be looking for a new club in January and playing to try and find one prior to the January window. I just don't see any value for United in this deal.

I have absolutely no problem with Ian Harkes as a player, just can't see why the club had to work so hard for a deal that's neither use nor ornament.

Last edited by Arabdownsouth (30/6/2022 3:43 pm)

30/6/2022 3:35 pm  #295

Perhaps East football's Willie26 would like to post about me here so as to allow me the right of reply instead of continuing to post snide remarks about me to his EF peers?

Go on son, you know you want to 🤣🤣

Do your school homework first though 👍

Last edited by Arabdownsouth (30/6/2022 3:36 pm)

30/6/2022 3:49 pm  #296

Arabdownsouth wrote:

LarsErikKjell wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

If he wants to be here he'd at least sign a 2 year deal, he will be looking for a new club in January and playing to try and find one prior to the January window. I just don't see any value for United in this deal.

I have absolutely no problem with Ian Harkes as a player, just can't see why the club had to work so hard for a deal that's neither use nor ornament.

Not being funny mate but how do you know how hard they worked?

Classic case of our fans finding literally anything to moan about.

30/6/2022 3:55 pm  #297

LarsErikKjell wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

LarsErikKjell wrote:

It's taken an age to sort out and it doesn't  smack of the player really being committed. I think you will find that I'm one of the more positive ones so that's a little unfair, and I'll challenge anyone to find a post where I've had anything negative to say about Ian Harkes as a player.

30/6/2022 4:01 pm  #298

Arabdownsouth wrote:

LarsErikKjell wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

It's taken an age to sort out and it doesn't  smack of the player really being committed. I think you will find that I'm one of the more positive ones so that's a little unfair, and I'll challenge anyone to find a post where I've had anything negative to say about Ian Harkes as a player.

But he is totally entitled to see what else was out there surely mate? I know you're a positive guy, to be honest I didnt even look at who posted it too closely and what you've said is something thats been said by many others. I just cant see why a slight delay re-signing the guy who was probably our most influential player in the first half of the season is seen as a bad thing. Its done. Lets enjoy the fact that we finally have an experienced centre mid signed for the season. 3 more please!!

30/6/2022 4:01 pm  #299

Is his Mrs still at Celtic?

30/6/2022 4:05 pm  #300

LarsErikKjell wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

LarsErikKjell wrote:

But he is totally entitled to see what else was out there surely mate? I know you're a positive guy, to be honest I didnt even look at who posted it too closely and what you've said is something thats been said by many others. I just cant see why a slight delay re-signing the guy who was probably our most influential player in the first half of the season is seen as a bad thing. Its done. Lets enjoy the fact that we finally have an experienced centre mid signed for the season. 3 more please!!

Fair enough, as I said though, I doubt we will get a season out of him. If it had been a 2 year deal I'd have been delighted.

Board footera