Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

26/4/2022 9:11 pm  #1

Gordon Grady

Sueing Utd for unfair dismissal apparently.

26/4/2022 9:31 pm  #2

Re: Gordon Grady

Tek wrote:

Sueing Utd for unfair dismissal apparently.

Dinna hae a Courier login so somedy else might get a bit more.

Jeez. WTF.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/

Last edited by Billy_Hainey (26/4/2022 9:32 pm)

27/4/2022 8:58 am  #3

incident with a youth player in the digs apparently

27/4/2022 1:33 pm  #4

interesting if he has a case or is he just looking for a payout from UTD to make the publicity go away, happens in all companies

27/4/2022 8:54 pm  #5

Do not discuss this here please.

27/4/2022 10:47 pm  #6

AlwaysUnited wrote:

What are you like? The internet police?

Too much commotion

28/4/2022 1:37 am  #7

AlwaysUnited wrote:

It is an upcoming court case, so, you are correct that claims pertaining to the case are probably not for the best.

Specific claims, that is.

Rumours are different however.

And the rumour i heard tonight is that the lad has been done up like a kipper.

A few Tony Asghar backers maybe starting to get a bit twitchy now, as unlike Craig Easton, Scott Robertson, Mal Brannigan, Paul Reid, Pritvi Trivedi, Mickey Mellon or Neil Alexander, this particular exit from Tannadice seems to not be going unchallenged or will be settled 'out of court'.

28/4/2022 2:27 am  #8

lifesanocean wrote:

AlwaysUnited wrote:

What are you like? The internet police?

🤣🤣

28/4/2022 7:16 am  #9

Tek wrote:

AlwaysUnited wrote:

It is an upcoming court case, so, you are correct that claims pertaining to the case are probably not for the best.

Specific claims, that is.

Rumours are different however.

And the rumour i heard tonight is that the lad has been done up like a kipper.

A few Tony Asghar backers maybe starting to get a bit twitchy now, as unlike Craig Easton, Scott Robertson, Mal Brannigan, Paul Reid, Pritvi Trivedi, Mickey Mellon or Neil Alexander, this particular exit from Tannadice seems to not be going unchallenged or will be settled 'out of court'.

"Rumours are different though"

I can assure you they are not. Let's leave what you heard in a taxi or in an alleyway bar out of it, and wait for the outcome in open court...

... or, as in most cases, wait for an out of court settlement with a non disclosure clause on all parties.

28/4/2022 9:26 am  #10

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Brush, brush.  Sweep, sweep.

Fair enough if you are on the inside trying to protect yourself or your boss, but you're not are you?  If you were you'd surely take your own advice and not be on these boards yourself (if you had any level of intelligence).  So I can only surmise that you take some sort of perverse satisfaction from pretending to be in the know/on the inside, when you aren't or you are stupid.  Which is it?

28/4/2022 11:46 am  #11

AlwaysUnited wrote:

AlwaysDivisive

28/4/2022 11:49 am  #12

what ive heard is sounded like a bit of a stupid prank that was not appropriate given the age of the player involved. You cant do shit like that anymore

28/4/2022 1:48 pm  #13

Finn Seemann wrote:

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Fair enough if you are on the inside trying to protect yourself or your boss, but you're not are you?  If you were you'd surely take your own advice and not be on these boards yourself (if you had any level of intelligence).  So I can only surmise that you take some sort of perverse satisfaction from pretending to be in the know/on the inside, when you aren't or you are stupid.  Which is it?

I'm going with option 3,he's an utter dick

Last edited by Arabdownsouth (28/4/2022 1:49 pm)

29/4/2022 11:48 am  #14

Finn Seemann wrote:

AlwaysUnited wrote:

a fantasist who makes out he / she works at Tannadice, best not taken seriously / ignored

29/4/2022 6:14 pm  #15

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Finn Seemann wrote:

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Nae surprise there then, 😂.

29/4/2022 6:16 pm  #16

kdyteejay wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Finn Seemann wrote:

Nae surprise there then, 😂.

Nah, I'm not one for sitting on the fence 🤣🤣

Board footera