Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

14/9/2022 6:41 am  #1

P.I.S.H.

For those who wish to have heated non footy related 'debates'
😎

08/4/2024 3:28 am  #2

Re: P.I.S.H.

Ok.

Let's rectify this thread (which was a good idea).

I will start off with an opinion.

The SNP post-Alex Salmond have killed off stone dead the possibility of Scottish Independence, in all our lifetimes.

Anyone disagree with that statement?

08/4/2024 7:44 am  #3

Tek wrote:

Ok.

The SNP post-Alex Salmond have killed off stone dead the possibility of Scottish Independence, in all our lifetimes.

I would say it's an accurate statement.  There are many reasons for that being the case fraud, education & the Green influence being a few but the GRR bill and the Hate crime bill are testing even some of the most staunch wheest for Indy Brigade.

25/4/2024 10:36 am  #4

Tek wrote:

Ok.

Looks like the deal with the Greens is at an end so perhaps that will bring more focus back to the SNP.  They are a minority government now though so interesting times ahead I guess.

29/4/2024 2:47 am  #5

SlatefordArab wrote:

Looks like the deal with the Greens is at an end so perhaps that will bring more focus back to the SNP.  They are a minority government now though so interesting times ahead I guess.

Greens gone and looks like Humza gone.

A General Election between July-September at some point.

Let's see what the SNP deliver next. I won't hold my breathe tbh. Think the party is absolutely rotten from top to bottom these days.

It completely died and imploded from within the day Sturgeon, Murrel and their Harem attempted their hatchet job on Salmond.

The public see through bullshit.

29/4/2024 9:07 am  #6

Tek wrote:

SlatefordArab wrote:

Greens gone and looks like Humza gone.

A General Election between July-September at some point.

Let's see what the SNP deliver next. I won't hold my breathe tbh. Think the party is absolutely rotten from top to bottom these days.

It completely died and imploded from within the day Sturgeon, Murrel and their Harem attempted their hatchet job on Salmond.

The public see through bullshit.

Agree things have went pear-shaped and distracted since Sturgeon took over.  It cannot be forgotten though that Salmond was at the very least a total creep towards a number of women.  

29/4/2024 11:55 pm  #7

SlatefordArab wrote:

It cannot be forgotten though that Salmond was at the very least a total creep towards a number of women.  

Sounds like it.

Though being a potential adulterer is not illegal. 

Board footera