Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

29/3/2024 1:45 am  #51

Re: The Shed vs Raith

JerryDungle wrote:

Team’s already leaked, it’s not 3 at the back. But no Grieves so swings and roundabouts.

Ain't seen anything mate. 

A wee bit surprised he hasn't gave it till tomorrow, given a few have knocks.

29/3/2024 2:08 pm  #52

Roll on Tommorow

Last edited by dufc2019 (29/3/2024 2:31 pm)

29/3/2024 3:31 pm  #53

Home end sell out so Jerry Kerr opened.

29/3/2024 4:54 pm  #54

dufc2019 wrote:

Roll on Tommorow

😃

I take it panic is over?

29/3/2024 4:57 pm  #55

RogerTheAlien wrote:

Home end sell out so Jerry Kerr opened.

The home attendances this season have been magnificent.

If only we had a home record to match it.

29/3/2024 5:06 pm  #56

Hearing Moult is out

29/3/2024 5:15 pm  #57

JerryDungle wrote:

Hearing Moult is out

Spoke to the media today so hopefully he makes it.

29/3/2024 5:18 pm  #58

I'm hoping all these wee snippets, are mostly false info and the club are trying to find out who's leaking the team.

"Don't F*cking ever offer me that again!"

29/3/2024 5:24 pm  #59

JerryDungle wrote:

Hearing Moult is out

Any good news?

Gallagher, McMann Holt and now Moult.

I've got the fear as it is.

29/3/2024 5:48 pm  #60

David_Blunkett wrote:

I'm hoping all these wee snippets, are mostly false info and the club are trying to find out who's leaking the team.

That's what I think too.

29/3/2024 6:03 pm  #61

Tek wrote:

David_Blunkett wrote:

That's what I think too.

Could be, but there’s a lot of us get sent the team Thursday-
/Friday in group chats and it’s usually bang on.

Gallagher has passed a fitness test and is playing now.

29/3/2024 6:09 pm  #62

We all get we snippets, teamlines or 'confidential' info in group chats now and then, but that's where they should stay imo.

I'm hoping Rath have gotten wind of our proposed team/changes and set up accordingly, Jim masterminds a 4-0 tubbing, fist pumps to their dugout whilst pulling off his mask to reveal he's actually Coleen Rooney

"Don't F*cking ever offer me that again!"

29/3/2024 6:10 pm  #63

CCX2 2010 wrote:

dufc2019 wrote:

Roll on Tommorow

😃

I take it panic is over?

not really no 

saying nothing this week thou

29/3/2024 8:12 pm  #64

I really hope we aren't playing boys tomorrow who aren't near 100% fit.

Or to put it another way, i'd rather play boys who are 100% fit and ready, than start someone who's only at 70-80%

29/3/2024 8:46 pm  #65

Tek wrote:

I really hope we aren't playing boys tomorrow who aren't near 100% fit.

Or to put it another way, i'd rather play boys who are 100% fit and ready, than start someone who's only at 70-80%

At this stage of the season I would say it almost impossible for guys to train 5 days a week and play a game per week  without picking up injuries.

Gallagher definitely picked up a knock in last week's game, McMann is just coming back, Docherty will be playing through it, Moult was never going to be 100%.

The guys above are without a shadow of doubt,  are the spine of our side, add Sibbald and at this stage of the season, we have seen enough to know that.

An 80% McMann is better than Middleton at left back, Gallagher at 60% is light years ahead of Graham and a guy that couldn't get a game for StJ, Moult at 50% is better than anything we have at the club.

If we get beat tomorrow it will be on a level playing field, they will have plenty players on the same predicament.

30/3/2024 9:44 am  #66

General concensus seems to be a dodgy back 4 with tales of Holt & Gallacher out, McMann not 100% & not having a right back except Thomson who's not a right back.
Didn't imagine this game woud be our first sight of McClelland, maybe he's really very good.
Can't wait to see Graham's long throws but think he could injure himself if he takes too many.
It gets better tho with Sibbald & Docherty in front of the experimental defence.
Then it's not too bad with Fotheringham, Watt & Middleton in benind Moult.
Subbies? Usual throng & wee Cudjoe, please come on & do something.

30/3/2024 9:47 am  #67

Watching the  Airdrie tackle last night and subsequent criticism of the referee leaves me feeling that someone will be sent off today.
Scottish referees are very reactive and cannot handle any sort of criticism.

30/3/2024 10:51 am  #68

United Arab Emarite wrote:

General concensus seems to be a dodgy back 4 with tales of Holt & Gallacher out, McMann not 100% & not having a right back except Thomson who's not a right back.
Didn't imagine this game woud be our first sight of McClelland, maybe he's really very good.
Can't wait to see Graham's long throws but think he could injure himself if he takes too many.
It gets better tho with Sibbald & Docherty in front of the experimental defence.
Then it's not too bad with Fotheringham, Watt & Middleton in benind Moult.
Subbies? Usual throng & wee Cudjoe, please come on & do something.

except thats not how we play it. its  4-4-2  my worry is our 2 in the middle get outnumbered by Raith's 3

30/3/2024 11:52 am  #69

If our defence is Thomson, McClelland, Graham and McMann then I think we in for a tough afternoon.

To lose both our first choice center half's in the same week at this stage of the season is a massive blow.

30/3/2024 11:57 am  #70

CCX2 2010 wrote:

If our defence is Thomson, McClelland, Graham and McMann then I think we in for a tough afternoon.

To lose both our first choice center half's in the same week at this stage of the season is a massive blow.

unless Mclelland turns out to be good

30/3/2024 12:31 pm  #71

dufc2019 wrote:

CCX2 2010 wrote:

unless Mclelland turns out to be good

Fingers crossed but I won't be expecting too much from the young guy today.

30/3/2024 1:09 pm  #72

Stillliving wrote:

Watching the Airdrie tackle last night and subsequent criticism of the referee leaves me feeling that someone will be sent off today.

Let’s hope it’s Raith Hamilton. He should’ve been off in our last game.

30/3/2024 1:22 pm  #73

kdyteejay wrote:

Stillliving wrote:

Watching the Airdrie tackle last night and subsequent criticism of the referee leaves me feeling that someone will be sent off today.

Let’s hope it’s Raith Hamilton. He should’ve been off in our last game.

Hamilton's assault on Walton should be motivation enough for us. Raith made capital out of it too. 'Sliding into Sunday'. I'd wipe the **** myself, I had a mean slider.

30/3/2024 6:16 pm  #74

CCX2 2010 wrote:

Gallagher at 60% is light years ahead of Graham and a guy that couldn't get a game for StJ, 

Cool story. LOL 

30/3/2024 6:16 pm  #75

CCX2 2010 wrote:

Board footera