Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

04/6/2022 2:09 pm  #76

Re: Summer Transfer Window

Nothing against looking at these boys. They might be superstars in the making.

But surely one's for the future.

04/6/2022 4:22 pm  #77

Fair bit of Youtube footage of Sadat Anaku the Striker who's coming on trial.

Looks like he's left footed.

He's 22 later this year, so not really 'one for the future'. If we sign him it should only be because we feel he's ready to contribute something NOW. 

07/6/2022 10:09 am  #78

Hearts speaking to lewis neilson

Not good, like him a lot

07/6/2022 11:16 am  #79

Sad times. I don't want to see our youngsters leaving for development fees.

He's got talent. Do hearts have as good a pathway to the first team squad as united? I genuinely don't know.

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

07/6/2022 11:27 am  #80

According to reports we didn’t offer a contract in time so would be due nothing.

07/6/2022 12:03 pm  #81

KdyArab wrote:

According to reports we didn’t offer a contract in time so would be due nothing.

yes, Major fuck up by the club

07/6/2022 12:37 pm  #82

dufc2019 wrote:

KdyArab wrote:

Inexcusable if true and if true another example of the mismanagement of Mr Ogren's resources.  Youpossibly couldn't make it up, alhtough I hope it is!

What's the inside track AU?

Last edited by Finn Seemann (07/6/2022 12:43 pm)

07/6/2022 1:06 pm  #83

Finn Seemann wrote:

dufc2019 wrote:

KdyArab wrote:

Inexcusable if true and if true another example of the mismanagement of Mr Ogren's resources.  Youpossibly couldn't make it up, alhtough I hope it is!

Lewis is leaving the club. He was offered a contract in February but has chosen to decline it.

07/6/2022 1:07 pm  #84

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Finn Seemann wrote:

dufc2019 wrote:

they were negating but ran out of time to register it with the SFA hence no compensation

Lewis is leaving the club. He was offered a contract in February but has chosen to decline it.

07/6/2022 1:09 pm  #85

Very disappointing especially if he goes to hearts, 100% a player in him

07/6/2022 1:14 pm  #86

According to fifa need to make an offer in writing by post within 60 days of contract expiry - sure Neilson being out of contract was raised long before that on this site, if the club have missed the deadline it's shocking!!

https://www.fai.ie/sites/default/files/atoms/files/regulations-on-the-status-and-transfer-of-players-june-2020.pdf

Last edited by Lancashire-Arab (07/6/2022 1:22 pm)

07/6/2022 1:55 pm  #87

Lancashire-Arab wrote:

According to fifa need to make an offer in writing by post within 60 days of contract expiry - sure Neilson being out of contract was raised long before that on this site, if the club have missed the deadline it's shocking!!

https://www.fai.ie/sites/default/files/atoms/files/regulations-on-the-status-and-transfer-of-players-june-2020.pdf

According to the club we made a concrete offer in February. An official letter, fax, email or text would probably count these days in this electronic age.

As long as it's in black and white.

"Don't F*cking ever offer me that again!"

07/6/2022 4:34 pm  #88

David_Blunkett wrote:

Lancashire-Arab wrote:

According to the club we made a concrete offer in February. An official letter, fax, email or text would probably count these days in this electronic age.

As long as it's in black and white.

We must be getting training compensation then as February must comply and we won't have been daft enough to screw it up that far out (the rules are pretty clear) so all good!  Unless AU is spinning again.  I'm sure it will come out and if we have messed up then I expect Mr Ogren to send heads rolling...

07/6/2022 9:47 pm  #89

Scott Burns saying that we are entitled to full compensation as is the Courier

07/6/2022 10:38 pm  #90

SuperMario wrote:

Hearts speaking to lewis neilson

Not good, like him a lot

Hate the way Hearts milk us.

07/6/2022 10:54 pm  #91

dufc5 wrote:

Scott Burns saying that we are entitled to full compensation as is the Courier

Not quite.

He says Utd feel they are entitled to full compensation.

Hearts from their end feel they won't have to pay us a penny.

Let's wait and see who is correct.

08/6/2022 10:02 am  #92

Barry Anderson, hearts reporter “Dundee United insist they're due compensation for Neilson. Hearts believe he's available for free. This one might rumble on. Clubs must lodge a new contract offer in writing 14 days before a player's current deal expires in order to protect the training compo.”

08/6/2022 10:19 am  #93

Fuck Hearts. He was offered a contract in February. Simple as that. Sign him all you want, but be prepared to pay the compo. If the noises around it being free are all coming from Hearts and Edi based journos then it makes me even more confident that its just a load of shite.

We said in our statement he was offered a concrete proposal in Feb. Done.

08/6/2022 10:30 am  #94

LarsErikKjell wrote:

Fuck Hearts. He was offered a contract in February. Simple as that. Sign him all you want, but be prepared to pay the compo. If the noises around it being free are all coming from Hearts and Edi based journos then it makes me even more confident that its just a load of shite.

We said in our statement he was offered a concrete proposal in Feb. Done.

Exactly, Hearts are at it.

08/6/2022 11:10 am  #95

Asghar quite clearly reads everything on social media regarding him and Utd.

If he hasn't fucked up here then surely he just issues a statement later today confirming Utd have written evidence (either by a recorded delivered letter or electronicallly) of a contract extension for Lewis Neilson within the correct time period and put this whole thing to bed.

Would allay the fans fears over loss of big revenue and kill all rumours stone dead.

08/6/2022 11:59 am  #96

United already have issued a statement saying that we offered a deal in Feb. What more do you want?

On another note, I see regan Charles Cook has left County and went to Eupen in Belgium. Not a team name i recognise at all

08/6/2022 12:12 pm  #97

Tek wrote:

Asghar quite clearly reads everything on social media regarding him and Utd.

If he hasn't fucked up here then surely he just issues a statement later today confirming Utd have written evidence (either by a recorded delivered letter or electronicallly) of a contract extension for Lewis Neilson within the correct time period and put this whole thing to bed.

Would allay the fans fears over loss of big revenue and kill all rumours stone dead.

Truth will come out.  If we have offered him a deal in a manner that is non-compliant with the rules to trigger training compensation that really is a massive feck up given our model.  Surely no though!   it really would be a sacking offence for someone.

What worries me is why would Hearts think he's for free?  Could be Lewis hasn't been upfront with them (which would also be highly stupid) or they think that we've arsed it up.  What's to gain for them?  We've either done it right or we haven't.

Last edited by Finn Seemann (08/6/2022 12:14 pm)

08/6/2022 12:18 pm  #98

Tangy wrote:

United already have issued a statement saying that we offered a deal in Feb. What more do you want?

On another note, I see regan Charles Cook has left County and went to Eupen in Belgium. Not a team name i recognise at all

Better than Beerschot...

08/6/2022 12:26 pm  #99

Finn Seemann wrote:

Tangy wrote:

Better than Beerschot...

I need to brush up pn my Belgian league teams!!

08/6/2022 1:34 pm  #100

Tangy wrote:

Was the contract written or verbal though?

That is what i would confirmed. 

Board footera