Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

01/12/2019 12:05 am  #76

Re: Q+A with Ronny + Paul (Dode Fox Podcast) TONIGHT!

The Boy McNicoll wrote:

lifesanocean wrote:

Ronny, are ever in a position to (or tempted to) voice your opinion Utd players or the manager. I'd have struggled to bite my toungue with Laszlo for sure!

Ronny has done a bunk so I'll do my best to channel my inner Rondo and answer this question on his behalf.

I'm sure that like all of us there will have been times when Ronny has thought "well that was fu**in shite" but he's not the sort of person to air that opinion publicly. After the Queen of the South match (the away one) Ronny was just as pissed off as I was when we recorded the podcast but he just let me say everything whilst nodding his head and laughing at the other side of the table.

From speaking to him, he doesn't shy away from venting when there is something to vent about but it's just not his style.

Hope that answers it LAO.

Aye, summed up pretty well... 

01/12/2019 12:10 am  #77

I think I've caught up and answered everything now that I'm at work! Thanks to ab'dy who's asked a question, we'll read some of them out on tomorrow's recording and push people towards the thread.

I was probably as shocked as Paul when Tek asked us to do it so massive thanks to him for that and also that people actually asked us questions was a nice surprise given we're just two boys speaking about United every week. 

To those that listen every week, thank you - we say it every week but without people listening, there is no podcast and we're happy to chat about it on here or our social media.

Cheers all!

01/12/2019 2:55 am  #78

Thanks to both Ronny and Paul for answering questions.

And thanks Tek and anyone else involved in securing another excellent Q&A. Well done everyone.

Roll on Alloa.

Last edited by kingdomarab (01/12/2019 2:56 am)

01/12/2019 3:01 am  #79

Hi Paul and Ronnie,
I really enjoy the podcast and try and listen most weeks.
Can I ask though in the PC world we live in, why do you single out Alassan Jones for ridicule, from what I’ve heard he’s a player albeit not ready for the first team but given time may make it like Louis appere  still young ?

01/12/2019 3:44 am  #80

Special Brew wrote:

Hi Paul and Ronnie,
Can I ask though in the PC world we live in, why do you single out Alassan Jones for ridicule, from what I’ve heard he’s a player albeit not ready for the first team but given time may make it like Louis appere  still young ?

I’d hardly call it ridicule. They’ve joked about the fact they’ve not been able to find info on Alassan playing for Broughty. They want him to succeed as we all do. Lighten up eh?

01/12/2019 11:19 am  #81

kingdomarab wrote:

Special Brew wrote:

Hi Paul and Ronnie,

I’d hardly call it ridicule. They’ve joked about the fact they’ve not been able to find info on Alassan playing for Broughty. They want him to succeed as we all do. Lighten up eh?

I agree. There's no negative intent at all.

01/12/2019 12:12 pm  #82

Special Brew wrote:

Hi Paul and Ronnie,

Hey Special Brew, cheers for the question.

We’re absolutely not ridiculing Alassan Jones. Quite the opposite I’d suggest. We’re more ridiculing the fact that we cannae find much information about him or his loan spell. I don’t think that we ridicule any United players at all, although we have had a little dig at ex players from time to time, but I can only apologise if you feel like it comes across as us mocking or slagging off Alassan. That is absolutely not our intention.

Cheers buddy.  👍🏼

01/12/2019 12:28 pm  #83

The Boy McNicoll wrote:

Special Brew wrote:

Hi Paul and Ronnie,
Can I ask though in the PC world we live in, why do you single out Alassan Jones for ridicule, from what I’ve heard he’s a player albeit not ready for the first team but given time may make it like Louis appere still young ?

We’re absolutely not ridiculing Alassan Jones. Quite the opposite I’d suggest. We’re more ridiculing the fact that we cannae find much information about him or his loan spell. I don’t think that we ridicule any United players at all, although we have had a little dig at ex players from time to time, but I can only apologise if you feel like it comes across as us mocking or slagging off Alassan. That is absolutely not our intention.

Cheers buddy. 👍🏼

It definitely does not come across as mocking but just as you say. Keep up the great work guys, I love listening to the podcast and await it eagerly each week.

01/12/2019 5:33 pm  #84

kdyteejay wrote:

The Boy McNicoll wrote:

Special Brew wrote:

Hi Paul and Ronnie,
Can I ask though in the PC world we live in, why do you single out Alassan Jones for ridicule, from what I’ve heard he’s a player albeit not ready for the first team but given time may make it like Louis appere still young ?

Cheers buddy. 👍🏼

It definitely does not come across as mocking but just as you say. Keep up the great work guys, I love listening to the podcast and await it eagerly each week.

We appreciate your kind words kdyteejay!

01/12/2019 8:34 pm  #85

Wasn’t around last night but just had a read through the thread.  Great stuff lads, and the podcast is excellent.

01/12/2019 8:50 pm  #86

Enjoy the podcast and look forward to it each week, especially if I have a long drive ahead of me. If I listen to it in the office (with my headphones on), my boss keeps wondering why I burst out laughing.

Keep up the good work.

01/12/2019 9:43 pm  #87

Slateford and Carlisle Arabs.........you may have questionable taste in podcasts, but Ronny and myself are extremely appreciative of you.  😁

Thanks very much, guys.

Board footera