Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

04/2/2015 11:44 am  #1

Thompson trying to oust Tinkler to purchase the Jets

According to this.

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2015/02/03/tinkler-threatens-legal-action-over-ffa-conspiracy-oust-him

Getting a bit fed up of this now.

Time we knew what the Chairman's intentions were.

04/2/2015 12:10 pm  #2

Re: Thompson trying to oust Tinkler to purchase the Jets

Unsettling for the fans.

Club statement on the situation yesterady was piss poor. Clarified nothing.

Last edited by baldyeagle (04/2/2015 12:11 pm)

04/2/2015 12:51 pm  #3

More in tonights tele i believe unless it was a bit from last nites i seen

04/2/2015 1:19 pm  #4

Wtf is his latest statement all about?  The Thompson family are owed millions in loans from DUFC?

We've taken in £10-£12m (depending on clauses) in the last 24 months alone, the bank debt paid was a maximum of £4.2m, soft loans another £2.5m, we're operating at a profit in 4 out of the last 5 years but we still owe the Thompson family money?

Seriously wtf? Why don't we have £3-£4m in the bank?

He must be considering the £6m or whatever it was his Dad used to buy the club as a debt that is owed to his family?

SHOW ME THE MONEY !!

04/2/2015 1:46 pm  #5

Andy wrote:

Wtf is his latest statement all about? The Thompson family are owed millions in loans from DUFC?

We've taken in £10-£12m (depending on clauses) in the last 24 months alone, the bank debt paid was a maximum of £4.2m, soft loans another £2.5m, we're operating at a profit in 4 out of the last 5 years but we still owe the Thompson family money?

Seriously wtf? Why don't we have £3-£4m in the bank?

He must be considering the £6m or whatever it was his Dad used to buy the club as a debt that is owed to his family?

SHOW ME THE MONEY !!

The tully are spouting shite - there's a surprise eh.

04/2/2015 4:47 pm  #6

The problem with the debt is that any fees we have received In the recent past 3 years or so) is probably only sitting at around 2-3 million as all fees are paid in instalments.

The total debt will probably hanging over us for years yet.

04/2/2015 5:10 pm  #7

The later article suggests that ST and this Nathan Twinkler are not the bumchums that we all thought they were.

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2015/02/04/dundee-united-boss-fires-back-tinkler

Board footera