Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

08/2/2015 10:26 pm  #51

Re: Stranraer V Dundee Utd - Sunday 8th February 12.15am

Edmond Dantes wrote:

Win lose or draw a United player has to get  tight from social media (even if we win 25-0)

see big Jarek is geting his turn

fuck sake -the man has been a rock. Joke.

Put your rod away Eddy.

08/2/2015 10:29 pm  #52

TEK wrote:

stobievulture wrote:

being a bit touchy lately TEK mate..chill bud...we're doing away ok

I've been in a bastard of a mood for a week now tbh due to a chest infection and toothache combined.And all this Amo/GMS pish.

Apologies to anyone if they think i'm being a grump.

I am not one for having tangy specs on all day everyday though.(not saying anyone particular on here is btw).

If i think something needs saying win,lose or draw i'll say it.Just my nature.

all cool mate...all things considered in the last week...a 3-0 away win in the cup is tickety boo...

08/2/2015 10:42 pm  #53

stobievulture wrote:

all cool mate...all things considered in the last week...a 3-0 away win in the cup is tickety boo...

And a clean sheet

08/2/2015 10:54 pm  #54

Expected better from Stranraer after reading build up articles, they didn't shut up shop but were agricultural. Sean Winters could have walked, kicking Dillion the whole match who handled him like a pro, think Winters was looking for a reaction.

Couple of shakey points a better team may have taken advantage of but thought we coped well over the course, as others say it was tied up in first half and second was just about keeping it simple and maybe grab another if the opportunity presented itself. Great run by Dow and thru ball by Nadir.

Great support all things considered. Onwards and upwards.   

09/2/2015 6:59 am  #55

The people that took banner are 100% entitled to do it whether people think its a minter thats upto them but people have the right to question thompson when he has lied to the utd fans about things in the lead upto the transfer deadline day.
Thats the last from me on the matter.

Smoke bombs looked good apart from the 1 thrown on pitch during game.

09/2/2015 12:41 pm  #56

had a cracking day yesterday. good win. bring on the draw.

09/2/2015 2:17 pm  #57

Was a good game for me, change of scene makes a world of difference. We did fall away second half, just wanted to see a few attacks/attempts to get a forth. Tbh I'm not going to look into the display or individual performances too much as the pitch was very bobbly and Stranraer set their stall out early and were a bit dirty with it. A couple of our players were getting it dished out to them and Clancy was useless as per. These type of games can end up a lot worse, but we came out with a fairly comfortable win. Didn't at anytime worry we were going to be put under too much of a threat. I was a bit disappointed though that Clancy never got any abuse, feels like he has got away with his ICT performance back in Oct '13 - Cifcigate?! His ineptitude should never be forgotten.

Good pie stall, bacon rolls on the go! Brilliant!

Got a few pictures, will try and put up later on.

09/2/2015 2:35 pm  #58

Did what we needed to do and no more!

The boys with the smoke bombs need to get telt to get a fucking grip!!

I did a bit of self policing last week at Hampden when some little tool let one off right behind me and dropped it down the back of the seat right next to us and i was in with a load of other guys with their young lads of about 7-10yrs and it was choking them all. I managed to kick it towards the steps.

Lucky for him he buggered off up the stairs and never came back down as it only become appartent that the boy next to me had his North Face £250 jacket under the seat and it was burnt right through with the bomb!

25mins to find out who we get next round - bring it on!!

Last edited by Mass Debates (09/2/2015 2:36 pm)

09/2/2015 6:02 pm  #59

The most pleasing thing for me yesterday (apart from winning the game of course) was that the 2 players who came in and took the places of Armstrong and GMS both scored,and infact were our two best players.

We need these players to take their chance now and show that they deserve a starting jersey every week.

09/2/2015 6:51 pm  #60

Hamiltonarab wrote:

Was a good game for me, change of scene makes a world of difference. We did fall away second half, just wanted to see a few attacks/attempts to get a forth. Tbh I'm not going to look into the display or individual performances too much as the pitch was very bobbly and Stranraer set their stall out early and were a bit dirty with it. A couple of our players were getting it dished out to them and Clancy was useless as per. These type of games can end up a lot worse, but we came out with a fairly comfortable win. Didn't at anytime worry we were going to be put under too much of a threat. I was a bit disappointed though that Clancy never got any abuse, feels like he has got away with his ICT performance back in Oct '13 - Cifcigate?! His ineptitude should never be forgotten.

Good pie stall, bacon rolls on the go! Brilliant!

Got a few pictures, will try and put up later on.

Regarding Clancy - watched the game again last night, at the end JM is shaking everyone's hand Stranraer players, Utd players, Clancy approaches and I can't be sure but looks like JM just blanks him and shakes hands with the linesman. Maybe it's not all been forgotten?

Board footera