Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

03/2/2015 1:02 pm  #1

positive spin

I've settled and thought about this...although I'm seek about the cup final potential ,we,imo are better aff

we have been decent this season without being spectacular if we're all honest...still couldna tackle a fish supper or keep a clean sheet...
we've replaced two lads fae an area of the team where we're far to top heavy with two international full backswe've also signed an international striker...a very promising attacking youngster and netted another 1.5 million profit

stay cool

03/2/2015 1:29 pm  #2

Re: positive spin

Similar to me mate, defence was key this window and we've improved it, although we've lost a lot of depth.

If we had got Allan or the boy that went to the Sheep I would say it would have been a great window.

Only time will tell.

03/2/2015 1:30 pm  #3

While it wasn't ideal I feel we did the best we could in a bad situtaion. The club did cash in, but with the players stating their intentions it makes it quite hard to do otherwise. As much as we said we would only sell at X amount once players start stating they want away it makes it very hard for a club to negotiate or demand more. An unhappy player is only going to devalue rapidly, while also potentially also offering us little to nothing.

We have went from weak at the back and strong up top, to the opposite it seems. Although I am sure this now gives Telfer and Connelly the platform.

Last edited by Hamiltonarab (03/2/2015 1:31 pm)

03/2/2015 1:33 pm  #4

scott allan would have been perfect...hopefully that happens in the summer

03/2/2015 1:45 pm  #5

Agree Hamilton, time for Dowser, Erskine, Connolly, Spittal and Telfer to show that the Parkhead Two are not going to be missed.

Potentially a goalkeeper away from a right good team next year.

03/2/2015 1:47 pm  #6

Still no happy with the price feel we could have got that in the summer. Just shows a lack of ambition selling both to rival club half way through season and a fair bit under the 2.5million valuation. Semi final sat and ST fucks right of to Oz knowing the deadline is round the corner what is he so desperate to get over there for?
Something stinks.
if he is away to sell up or pass to his sister what he owns and fuck off to OZ just give us the honesty we deserve instead of fucking us about.

03/2/2015 1:48 pm  #7

I like it Andy, "The Parkhead Two".

03/2/2015 1:52 pm  #8

Agree about the keeper tae...

like mentioned, if they were desperate to fuck off blame them not ST...its the darkhead two I'm pissed off at...they walked at the end of the day...you canna force some cunt out

03/2/2015 2:24 pm  #9

Mair piseed aff at the price we got fot Ammo. 

Coodna actually give a phuck where they ended up.

Board footera