Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

03/2/2015 1:49 am  #26

Re: Sold doon the river

We'll win the the Best Bank Balance Cup.

WooHoo.

19/2/2015 9:45 pm  #27

huntedbyafreak wrote:

I t hink we've got more than Armstrong is worth tbh. 

Still think that?

Tearing one of Europe's top clubs apart tonight.

Well done Mr thompson sold off the family silver for pennies.

19/2/2015 9:48 pm  #28

TEK wrote:

huntedbyafreak wrote:

I t hink we've got more than Armstrong is worth tbh. 

Still think that?

Tearing one of Europe's top clubs apart tonight.

Well done Mr thompson sold off the family silver for pennies.

Pushed one of our best players out the door and lied through his teeth about it.
Said it many a time fucked the fans right over in that window.

Sooner people take there heads out the sand the better

19/2/2015 10:37 pm  #29

Stretch is a quality player and when you go to the next step of the ladder in your career and play amongst better and more experienced players you will shine...i couldnt give a shite about thompson and his agendas all i know is that we are a corner shop and if some team comes in with 1.8 million for a young player who has only played about 60 top flight games youve got to bite their hand off...but like everything on forums its all about opinions and this is mine...onwards and upwards the highs and lows too...personally the good times are just around the corner...keep the faith 

19/2/2015 10:52 pm  #30

seggyboy73 wrote:

Stretch is a quality player and when you go to the next step of the ladder in your career and play amongst better and more experienced players you will shine...i couldnt give a shite about thompson and his agendas all i know is that we are a corner shop and if some team comes in with 1.8 million for a young player who has only played about 60 top flight games youve got to bite their hand off...but like everything on forums its all about opinions and this is mine...onwards and upwards the highs and lows too...personally the good times are just around the corner...keep the faith 

Played over double that mate.

you do take money but not a day after you have told supporters you want trophys not money and wont be selling him.

19/2/2015 10:56 pm  #31

if he keeps it up he'll get sold for 4 times that..then we'll get another 2 millon...so basically if he's as good as that we got 4 millon for him...

19/2/2015 10:58 pm  #32

Did he say that in a televised or redio interview cause ive searched every place and cant find anything bud even his wee ginger mate spence who gets all inside info hadnt posted that comment on twitter...btw im fukin gutted that they have gone and even worse watching them play and score on their debuts and playing in a game like that one tonight fukin maks you spew and if all true about thompson he will be spewing too 

20/2/2015 6:58 am  #33

stobievulture wrote:

if he keeps it up he'll get sold for 4 times that..then we'll get another 2 millon...so basically if he's as good as that we got 4 millon for him...

What is the sell on clause?

People ive spoke to nobody knows what it is or if in place for either stu or gms.

20/2/2015 6:59 am  #34

seggyboy73 wrote:

Did he say that in a televised or redio interview cause ive searched every place and cant find anything bud even his wee ginger mate spence who gets all inside info hadnt posted that comment on twitter...btw im fukin gutted that they have gone and even worse watching them play and score on their debuts and playing in a game like that one tonight fukin maks you spew and if all true about thompson he will be spewing too 

Yeah it is and he will be spewing cause he knows he made a cunt of it.

21/2/2015 2:52 pm  #35

Players are worth what buyers are willing to pay, doesn't matter what the selling club think. United have to sell players when they are ready to move on to the next level keeping any player who is not 100% happy would be disaster for dressing room morale

21/2/2015 8:25 pm  #36

This is true unless you listen to the arithmetically challenged 

Hear their shout, hear their roar
They've probably had a barrel of ale and much, much more
Hooray, hooray, hooray, yeah
Over the hill went the swords of a thousand men

Board footera