Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

02/2/2015 5:55 pm  #26

Re: Deadline Day Transfer Thread

St Obswell wrote:

Bloke in the pub says he's had his contract annulled at Wigan and he's now free to go where he pleases if he gets an offer, that much is true, it's on sky sports news HQ, the part about United is on Facebook or something similar bud

Just had a wee peek on Twitter and one of my followers saying he's away to the Dee.

02/2/2015 6:59 pm  #27

Maybe Leedsey was right, we should have a poster sitting on Tannadice St, not me though it's too bloody cold lol, I'm away for a bang bang chicken to warm the thrapple then the cheeks of my arse 

Hear their shout, hear their roar
They've probably had a barrel of ale and much, much more
Hooray, hooray, hooray, yeah
Over the hill went the swords of a thousand men

02/2/2015 7:12 pm  #28

doontheroadarab wrote:

Dickers signing on Groundhog Day, oh the irony
Welcome home Paul

LOL@Groundhog Dixon!

02/2/2015 7:50 pm  #29

TEK wrote:

Got a horrible feeling we might see someone depart Utd tomorrow.

GMS it is then.

02/2/2015 7:57 pm  #30

Celtic now had according to BBC Scotland a £250k bid knocked back by United for GMS! If true you have to surely admire our stubbornness or stupidity whatever way you may look at it 

02/2/2015 7:57 pm  #31

Looks like it's bye bye GMS!

what a special talent just a shame he never showed it on a regular basis. Let's remember prior to Jan 1st he'd done next to nothing this season. Time for Paddy Jnr to step up to the mark now

02/2/2015 8:00 pm  #32

Mass Debates wrote:

Looks like it's bye bye GMS!

what a special talent just a shame he never showed it on a regular basis. Let's remember prior to Jan 1st he'd done next to nothing this season. Time for Paddy Jnr to step up to the mark now

He hardly got a start in the team prior to jan 1st for some reason mcnamara never picked him

02/2/2015 8:02 pm  #33

Ive got a feeling gms and stretch staying

02/2/2015 8:08 pm  #34

Me too unless ST calls Lawells bluff and we get great coinage 

02/2/2015 8:13 pm  #35

Adeyemo away on loan

02/2/2015 8:15 pm  #36

St Obswell wrote:

Wish ST would just switch his bloody phone aff, job done

02/2/2015 8:26 pm  #37

The Shed wrote:

St Obswell wrote:

Wish ST would just switch his bloody phone aff, job done

It's 06:25 where he is, give the lad a chance to knock one out his morning glory 1st 

02/2/2015 8:29 pm  #38

bowers wrote:

We cant sell either player to a rival club this window let alone both if our chairman and board have any ambition for this season.

Ken m8. It's phuckin ubelievable. We're talkin aboot sellin 2 of our best players for poultry sums to a direct competitor for the League.

Are the United board giving up on the League this Season?

No just that, Cesspit are our opposition in the Cup Final, and without Shifty as well in the gehm. 3 of our best players, and 2 oe them playing for the opposition. Is this a wind-up by the green and white tattie slices.

02/2/2015 8:33 pm  #39

Agree with what you're saying Billy, they can't play for Celtic as they are cup tied but still losing three of our best players for a cup final, two through choice.

02/2/2015 8:41 pm  #40

This is fucking brutal

02/2/2015 8:41 pm  #41

Andy wrote:

Agree with what you're saying Billy, they can't play for Celtic as they are cup tied but still losing three of our best players for a cup final, two through choice.

True m8. Forgot about that. Blood pressure moves closer to safe reading, but havin a Cup Final in 6 weeks, and being without them for that game alone, let alone 2 of them for he rest of the Season is putrid.

02/2/2015 8:49 pm  #42

Sly b@stard Sports reporting we've accepted the 1.6M offer for Stretch. Can anyone tell me where 1.6 is near 2.5, whether it be millions, miles, gallons or pints. A phuckin disaster.

02/2/2015 8:54 pm  #43

Billy_Hainey wrote:

Sly b@stard Sports reporting we've accepted the 1.6M offer for Stretch. Can anyone tell me where 1.6 is near 2.5, whether it be millions, miles, gallons or pints. A phuckin disaster.

And we are talks with Scott Allan as a replacement!!

02/2/2015 8:56 pm  #44

Broonie31 wrote:

Billy_Hainey wrote:

And we are talks with Scott Allan as a replacement!!

Really?

Ken what, I'd take that deal if we come out over £1.5m better off.

Only pisser is I guess Allan would be cup tied.

02/2/2015 9:20 pm  #45

Ehm sorry but fuck this a fucking joke lying bastard has fucked the fans over with this one

02/2/2015 9:27 pm  #46

FFS, juts catching up with all of this just now.  The fee is no real.  I got invited to an old uni mates wedding today in Shanghai the day before the cup final.  Its looking like a no bad option now, rather than watch us depleted getting pumped in the cup final.

Too much commotion

02/2/2015 9:29 pm  #47

Totally gutted.

Only thing I can say in the clubs defence is we don't know how much the players were wanting away. They may have said they were happy to us and giving that impression, but we don't know. GMS was wanting away no matter how much he said he was here until the end of season. Reason MacNamara never played him much at the start of the season was he wasn't signing a contract and was totally off form. Armstrong is the one that is really hard to take pesonally.

02/2/2015 9:34 pm  #48

I would rather have taken £1 million for him in the summer like we did with JR rather than lose him for only 600K more just now. A joke.  We've got one cup final and are still in another one, two finals in one season would more than negate the financial hit on selling Armstrong just now.

GMS can GTF though as far as I'm concerned. He's never been the same since his knee op after the Moscow game anyway.

Last edited by lifesanocean (02/2/2015 9:59 pm)

Too much commotion

02/2/2015 9:36 pm  #49

Acoording to Jim Sh1te and Sly Sports, GMS getting fitness test as well. Never sat a geography test, or used a compass coz Porkdade is West South West oe Dundee

02/2/2015 9:37 pm  #50

I think the fees are shite and well below our reported valuation which makes it hard to swallow but it would appear that the players wanted to go so we're pretty much fucked these days.

And also who knows what our valuation really was, I can't believe we quoted £2.5m a week ago and accepted nearly a million less after reaching a cup final, doesn't make sense.

Board footera