Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28/1/2015 7:03 pm  #1

Glasgow based Arabs - Snow Update

What's the weather like in your neck of the woods chaps?

28/1/2015 7:47 pm  #2

Re: Glasgow based Arabs - Snow Update

Well it was snowing when I left about an hour ago, not quite lying. Temperature still a touch too high for it to properly lie the now I think. If it drops a touch over night though and the snow keeps up it will.

28/1/2015 7:49 pm  #3

your in Glasgow TEK...thought all they places like hamilton, motherwell, east kilbride were all weegiesville?

28/1/2015 10:00 pm  #4

stobievulture wrote:

your in Glasgow TEK...thought all they places like hamilton, motherwell, east kilbride were all weegiesville?

Watch it!!!

28/1/2015 10:23 pm  #5

Hamiltonarab wrote:

stobievulture wrote:

Watch it!!!

28/1/2015 11:44 pm  #6

stobievulture wrote:

HA put your fishing rod away Stobes.

That wee emoticon is nicked noo.

28/1/2015 11:44 pm  #7

stobievulture wrote:

So did i tbh, like Larkhall, Bellshill and Airdrie is East Kilbride no just a scheme on the outskirts of Glasgow? 

Hear their shout, hear their roar
They've probably had a barrel of ale and much, much more
Hooray, hooray, hooray, yeah
Over the hill went the swords of a thousand men

28/1/2015 11:48 pm  #8

St Obswell wrote:

stobievulture wrote:

So did i tbh, like Larkhall, Bellshill and Airdrie is East Kilbride no just a scheme on the outskirts of Glasgow?

Your brother done the joke Saint Odswell.

Time to move on.

29/1/2015 1:52 am  #9

29/1/2015 10:45 am  #10

Ok quite alarmed at how much snow had fell overnight (and it's currently a blizzard outside as i type) with a view to Saturday.
That's ootside my front door.I'm only about 5 miles away fae Hampden.But the weather in East Kilbride is,admittedly,normally worse than Glasgow as it's quite a bit above sea level.

What is it like in Glasgow today?

29/1/2015 10:50 am  #11

5 mile? Nip up and hae a look

29/1/2015 11:01 am  #12

bowers wrote:

Nae chance ha.

I'm sure the game will be ok,forecast for Saturday is for it to be milder/sunnier,so should be ok.

Hopefully

29/1/2015 11:23 am  #13

Not a drop on in Angus or Dundee so you boys better get shovling the sna to clear the paths!

29/1/2015 11:34 am  #14

It's like a cold summers day here in grim Aberdeen.  Get they West Coast roads cleared ffs.

29/1/2015 1:27 pm  #15

Well it's snowing again in Glasgow. Think it is worst out Hamilton, Motherwell and EK way. Sound be ok for Saturday though, might just be the odd side road causing problems. So as long as the wee out of towners stick to the main routes they should be fine.

29/1/2015 1:30 pm  #16

Most of the snow in Glasgow should melt tomorrow, forecast for 5deg. Bovril cocktails all round.

29/1/2015 4:10 pm  #17

bowers wrote:

Haha brilliant 

29/1/2015 4:11 pm  #18

TEK wrote:

St Obswell wrote:

stobievulture wrote:

Your brother done the joke Saint Odswell.

Time to move on.

There a couple of jokers tek with st.oddwell well the odd one lol

30/1/2015 12:17 am  #19

TEK wrote:

Ok quite alarmed at how much snow had fell overnight (and it's currently a blizzard outside as i type) with a view to Saturday.
That's ootside my front door.I'm only about 5 miles away fae Hampden.But the weather in East Kilbride is,admittedly,normally worse than Glasgow as it's quite a bit above sea level.

What is it like in Glasgow today?

This looks very familiar minus the snow, if you find a tangerine shammy when the snow melts give me a bell bud, nothing worse than getting chased from a raving mad wino for spending too long cleaning a bathroom window 

30/1/2015 12:25 am  #20

european_bob wrote:

Most of the snow in Glasgow should melt tomorrow, forecast for 5deg. Bovril cocktails all round.

The rest of it would probably melt Sunday.

30/1/2015 9:33 am  #21

The forecast doesn't look great tbh, the wind chill factor is to keep the  temperature at below zero for Glasgow due to low humidity. Hopefully the undersoil heating is better than ours. 

Just saw Hampden on BBC News there and it looks fine providing the footage is from today that is.

Last edited by St Obswell (30/1/2015 9:36 am)

30/1/2015 12:38 pm  #22

If there is the slightest chance that oor game could mess up the park, the game will get called aff !

How dare we cut up the park before the game the world needs and has been pining for these past years, no way will they take a gamble on the inaugural Minks V  Zombies clash

What they dont get is, people all over the world dont tune in to see the football they tune in to view the circus, how many times did the now defunct old firm game actually boost Scotlands reputation on or off the park ?

Let's all stand by and watch them and Regan and Doomcaster make an absolute Cunt of themselves !

SCUM 

We don't give a damn what the others say
We'll cheer on United all the way
For we are the Terrors of Tannadice

30/1/2015 12:43 pm  #23

Currently sitting at 4-5 degrees with clear skies and the sun is out. Snow/ice is melting all over at the moment. May drop during the night if skies stays clear, but should be fine.

Our game should just be cancelled purely for just getting in the way and causing at inconvience!!! Bunch a fannies!

30/1/2015 11:36 pm  #24

doontheroadarab wrote:

If there is the slightest chance that oor game could mess up the park, the game will get called aff !

How dare we cut up the park before the game the world needs and has been pining for these past years, no way will they take a gamble on the inaugural Minks V  Zombies clash

What they dont get is, people all over the world dont tune in to see the football they tune in to view the circus, how many times did the now defunct old firm game actually boost Scotlands reputation on or off the park ?

Let's all stand by and watch them and Regan and Doomcaster make an absolute Cunt of themselves !

SCUM 

Oh, for a like button.

30/1/2015 11:54 pm  #25

arabugsy wrote:

european_bob wrote:

The rest of it would probably melt Sunday.

Board footera