Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

25/1/2015 9:47 pm  #76

Re: Dundee United V's 'Well - Saturday 24th January 3pm

Edmond Dantes wrote:

Wish people would stop moaning some cunts are never happy -it wasn't great granted but beh Christ -10/12 year ago you would take a 3-1 home win like a lottery win.

This isnae 12 years ago Eddy ya moany bastard.

25/1/2015 10:17 pm  #77

Another thing I forgot to mention about the game. Did anybody else think there was something weird about the celebrations from the squad for our 2nd goal.

Jarek the Dalek scores from the hade, then runs like phuck toward the JK on his todd.  Naebody else follows or even approaches him. Then when he stops near the corner flag, he turns round, and  looks a but puzzled, then his arms drop as if to say WTF is going on. It'seems only then that I think Butcher comes toward him.

25/1/2015 10:44 pm  #78

3 points is 3 points but i was raging when we conceeded. 

Proper raging 

Yeah yeah Industrial Estate

25/1/2015 10:48 pm  #79

Billy_Hainey wrote:

Another thing I forgot to mention about the game. Did anybody else think there was something weird about the celebrations from the squad for our 2nd goal.

Jarek the Dalek scores from the hade, then runs like phuck toward the JK on his todd. Naebody else follows or even approaches him. Then when he stops near the corner flag, he turns round, and looks a but puzzled, then his arms drop as if to say WTF is going on. It'seems only then that I think Butcher comes toward him.

aye noticed that tae..sort of turned round and said what the fuck...something odd about the club just now...winning but puzzled/frustrated

25/1/2015 10:57 pm  #80

Think he expected it to be chopped off. Bit of a collision with someone and Nadir before he scored

Yeah yeah Industrial Estate

25/1/2015 11:01 pm  #81

huntedbyafreak wrote:

Think he expected it to be chopped off. Bit of a collision with someone and Nadir before he scored

That was my take on it too.

Think he turned round as if tae say 'is it ok'?

26/1/2015 1:35 am  #82

The collision with Nads could only have resulted in a penalty.

Fojut did have a free header and I agree with BH 100% re celebration, wouldn't be surprised if it was down to St Mirren game.

Actually think Jackie has a great squad, but the group dynamics could be a problem and that could explain a lot of the changes/rotation.

26/1/2015 10:37 am  #83

Yeah we said this at the game about the 2nd goal was weird like.

Board footera