Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/1/2015 12:03 am  #1

League Cup Semi Final: Is Anyone Bathered?

Severe lack of motivation from Utd fans I know. I finally got around to trying to try to organise seats on a bus today expecting all buses to be full only to find that the two I tried had seats left, one of whom has plenty left. No-one I know has tickets yet either. However you go on any sheep boards they are treating it like a WC final and it seems to be a mad scramble. Whats going on???? Why have I and many other arabs got zero motivation for it when we've just beat Celtic and HUMILIATED the Fun (SIX)?????

Last edited by lifesanocean (10/1/2015 12:05 am)

Too much commotion

10/1/2015 12:12 am  #2

Re: League Cup Semi Final: Is Anyone Bathered?

I've not bothered my arse to get on a bus or get tickets yet. 

Think I'm just going to drive tbh

Yeah yeah Industrial Estate

10/1/2015 12:18 am  #3

Not going on The ROCK bus this year then???

Too much commotion

10/1/2015 12:28 am  #4

Too many kids from work go on that now. 

10/1/2015 12:35 am  #5

Im sure some of the wee widos from my work go on it as well. Thonk they are the young Utility or something.  Wee pricks.

Too much commotion

10/1/2015 12:37 am  #6

lifesanocean wrote:

Severe lack of motivation from Utd fans I know. I finally got around to trying to try to organise seats on a bus today expecting all buses to be full only to find that the two I tried had seats left, one of whom has plenty left. No-one I know has tickets yet either. However you go on any sheep boards they are treating it like a WC final and it seems to be a mad scramble. Whats going on???? Why have I and many other arabs got zero motivation for it when we've just beat Celtic and HUMILIATED the Fun (SIX)?????

Feeling completely underwhemed about it myself tbh and have barely thought about it.

I have my ticket organised but don't expect to win.I think Aberdeen have the edge over us at the moment.

One thing though...when i normally go into a big Utd game with zero expectation they often out of nowhere turn-up and surprise me.Hibs 2005 Semi a prime example.Turned up that day with a tiny crumb of hope and not much else.Ended up one of our best ever Hampden displays/memories.

Whatever will be will be.

10/1/2015 1:06 am  #7

Counting down the days. Stranraer away the week after. SCENES

10/1/2015 1:17 am  #8

I orginised my bus from Fife, 49 seater filled In an hour. It's just the fact the sheep have the beating of us the now.

10/1/2015 7:33 am  #9

Suppoters club i go with have 2 busses for it i cant go i come offshore 3 days before it.

10/1/2015 9:48 am  #10

We fucking better get up for it, it's a semi final at Hampden against our footballing rivals on the east coast for christ sake. I don't care how many go to it but those that do better roar the team on any other approach is not acceptable!

Hear their shout, hear their roar
They've probably had a barrel of ale and much, much more
Hooray, hooray, hooray, yeah
Over the hill went the swords of a thousand men

10/1/2015 9:55 am  #11

If I was 100% sure it was the United from the Celtic game playing and not the United from the St Johnstone game I'd be counting the days, I can't be sure so I'll sit patiently until I have to get on the bus.

10/1/2015 9:55 am  #12

Can't believe the negativity of this thread, let's get up for this lads and lift those up around you who feel malaise

Hear their shout, hear their roar
They've probably had a barrel of ale and much, much more
Hooray, hooray, hooray, yeah
Over the hill went the swords of a thousand men

10/1/2015 9:55 am  #13

lifesanocean wrote:

Im sure some of the wee widos from my work go on it as well. Thonk they are the young Utility or something.  Wee pricks.

Thatll be my young lad you are talkin about

10/1/2015 9:57 am  #14

I cant fukin wait gonna be an epic day out..if your no up for it.... the mind boggles

10/1/2015 10:39 am  #15

canna fucking wait..and thats the way it should be ffs

but i have found that my phone has went quiet, running a 70 seater and i thought i'd be getting bothered left right and centre considering who we're playing, where we're playing and the importance...

10/1/2015 11:40 am  #16

seggyboy73 wrote:

lifesanocean wrote:

That sounds affy specific.

Too much commotion

10/1/2015 11:44 am  #17

Was gonna suggest that it's still 3wks away, and we've 4 big games before it, hence the lack of excitement as yet. ( got my ticket and driving thru on the day, but not really thinking about it yet, myself)

Having read some of the above, maybe not, maybe we're just going thru there to take a doing.

Honestly what's all this Aberdeen have our number guff, we've played them twice this season and it's 1 win each.  Yes we were utter dross in the last game vs them, don't mean it's gonna happen in the semi.

10/1/2015 11:54 am  #18

Agreed. We are well capable of beating them but Jackie needs to make some tactical adjustments this time. We also need everyone to take a game. Last time we played them 7-8 of our team were hopeless. Then again loads of their players were poor 1st game of the season. I'll get more up for it nearer the time for sure.

Too much commotion

10/1/2015 12:07 pm  #19

seggyboy73 wrote:

lifesanocean wrote:

Im sure some of the wee widos from my work go on it as well. Thonk they are the young Utility or something. Wee pricks.

your young lads only 13 ffs lol

10/1/2015 12:07 pm  #20

lifesanocean wrote:

seggyboy73 wrote:

lifesanocean wrote:

That sounds affy specific.

Lol just pullin yer plonker 

10/1/2015 4:03 pm  #21

That's me sorted with a ticket and a lift.

10/1/2015 4:52 pm  #22

The fact theyre so consistent and we like to blow big games, makes you think defeat before Its even started.

10/1/2015 5:01 pm  #23

Always bathered wi' semis.

More so wi' finals.

10/1/2015 5:44 pm  #24

999 posts Bugsy, ohhhhhh

10/1/2015 6:08 pm  #25

Fellow legend.

Board footera