Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

15/12/2014 3:13 pm  #1

Aberdeen v United semi

Sheep's tickets have been on sale less than a week and they've sold 12000. They reckon they'll sell 20000.

think we can sell 8000?

I think we will sell between

15/12/2014 3:19 pm  #2

Re: Aberdeen v United semi

I'd rather sell 5-8k tickets to proper Arabs than the pissed up day trippers who attended the last cup final.

15/12/2014 3:42 pm  #3

Depends on the next four results. We get horsed on Sunday and then lose any of the two other games against the Fermers or the Fun and morale will be dented. Bounce back and get something against the Tic and then beat the other twa then we are looking at a big crowd.

15/12/2014 5:51 pm  #4

We took 9k to the Sunday lunchtime game at Hampden against Celtic 2 years ago (4-3 game).

Considering this is a Saturday 3pm game i would hope to sell at least that amount.

Reckon we'll shift about 9-10k.

15/12/2014 5:57 pm  #5

Rocky Raccoon wrote:

I'd rather sell 5-8k tickets to proper Arabs than the pissed up day trippers who attended the last cup final.

Agreed

thon semi v Hibs in 2005 when it was the hardcore only is one of my favourite memories as a United fan.

Pish side. Bottom of league. Not given a chance.

Magic day

Yeah yeah Industrial Estate

15/12/2014 7:45 pm  #6

Agreed. Brilliant day.

Too much commotion

16/12/2014 7:36 am  #7

Was it as much as that we took against celtic?

Why are ours no on sale ?

16/12/2014 10:59 am  #8

bowers wrote:

Was it as much as that we took against celtic?

Why are ours no on sale ?

Aye,we had 7k or thereabouts behind the goal and another 1/1.5k in the South Stand/family section bit  (mind that cunt Wanyama gave the slit the throat gesture to that area and was completely unpunished?).

No idea why tickets ain't on sale.Surely it would made a good christmas present for someone?

16/12/2014 12:13 pm  #9

Rangers v Celtic not on sale yet either, surprised Aberdeen's are unless the figures mentioned are pre order

Hear their shout, hear their roar
They've probably had a barrel of ale and much, much more
Hooray, hooray, hooray, yeah
Over the hill went the swords of a thousand men

16/12/2014 2:28 pm  #10

They are black and gold members, probably pre order.

I voted 8-10000.

That many should make some good noise.

17/12/2014 2:07 pm  #11

With the day and time I am fairly confident we will get 10k. Not going to get too many situations/games like we had in the cup final, so not something we need to worry about.

I quite enjoyed the semi v Celtic a few years ago, but can't say I enjoyed the 2005 one against hibs as much even though we won. That was more a feeling of relief for me at the time, plus the last time we had been to Hampden before that was the infamous one against Oldco when they hit us for 7.

17/12/2014 3:01 pm  #12

Enjoyed some great semi's at Hampden. Celtic 4-3, great day, great performance. Hibs 2-1 was sensational, bought a big clown like united hat with The Terrors and a picture of Terry the terror, still sitting In my room .

19/12/2014 4:40 pm  #13

Tickets on sale to season ticket holders from 9am tomorrow morning.General sale starts Tuesday morning.

Last minute Christmas gift for any Arab.

20/12/2014 1:39 am  #14

How many have the buses ordered?

20/12/2014 5:19 pm  #15

TEK wrote:

Aye,we had 7k or thereabouts behind the goal and another 1/1.5k in the South Stand/family section bit  (mind that cunt Wanyama gave the slit the throat gesture to that area and was completely unpunished?).

Surely not, when we now have compliance officers creating fictional offences to justify their existence?

Board footera