Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22/7/2022 5:31 pm  #1

Andy goldie

Joins Swansea.

Seemed like a decent lad with a decent plan.

Shame but a lot of these lads are career driven, so can't blame them

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

22/7/2022 6:13 pm  #2

Re: Andy goldie

Fair play to him. Met him once or twice and came across really well and cared about the club. Spot on Tangy in regards to him being career driven. Only 37 with a decent track record behind him. Big boots to fill but the majority of his best work will already be in place at the club so we should be fine moving forward. Would expect the replacement to be a promotion from within.

22/7/2022 7:02 pm  #3

Damn good guy.

The beauty of the way the club is run these days is that while personnel may change right across the club, the foundations stand strong.

So while I'm sure all Arabs wish him well, nothing will actually change in the way the academy is run.

22/7/2022 7:22 pm  #4

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Damn good guy.

The beauty of the way the club is run these days is that while personnel may change right across the club, the foundations stand strong.

So while I'm sure all Arabs wish him well, nothing will actually change in the way the academy is run.

cheers Tony 

22/7/2022 7:43 pm  #5

Heard about a month ago he was off to Swansea but to keep it off the Forum.

Given how long we've known about his departure, i'd expect a quick replacement appointed.

22/7/2022 8:04 pm  #6

Expect Bowman and Grant to do it on an temp basis while we fanny about again

22/7/2022 8:16 pm  #7

Tek wrote:

Given how long we've known about his departure, i'd expect a quick replacement appointed.

We will not hear anything about it for ages then names will be leaked by Burns but ultimately it will end up going to Adam Asghar.

We have all seen this movie before.

22/7/2022 9:46 pm  #8

KdyArab wrote:

Tek wrote:

We will not hear anything about it for ages then names will be leaked by Burns but ultimately it will end up going to Adam Asghar.

We have all seen this movie before.

Dont think it will be

Board footera