Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/5/2022 9:14 pm  #1

Logan Chalmers

After watching Logan in the playoffs with ICT I don’t think he is the answer to our creative problems. Didn’t do enough for me and think we should be aiming for better. Maybe time to move on and give someone else a chance.

24/5/2022 10:07 am  #2

Re: Logan Chalmers

BMT wrote:

After watching Logan in the playoffs with ICT I don’t think he is the answer to our creative problems. Didn’t do enough for me and think we should be aiming for better. Maybe time to move on and give someone else a chance.

agree, not got the pace and cant take a man on, not a good sign for a winger

24/5/2022 11:55 am  #3

If ICT offered to take him off our hands I cant see us being difficult to deal with

24/5/2022 1:49 pm  #4

For me he seemed to get hooked for not doing what Dodds told him to do.  Totally right.  He did look like he was playing a different game from the rest of his team.  On that basis, I don't see Dodds keeping him.

24/5/2022 2:30 pm  #5

Finn Seemann wrote:

For me he seemed to get hooked for not doing what Dodds told him to do.  Totally right.  He did look like he was playing a different game from the rest of his team.  On that basis, I don't see Dodds keeping him.

Still trying silly wee unnecessary tricks which will infuriate a manager especially in a play off game

24/5/2022 3:40 pm  #6

Alternatively he was just too good for his teammates.  He played a few balls that better players would have taken advantage of.  I do think there is a player in there - he just needs to get over himself.  Might come with maturity.

Board footera