Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28/3/2022 2:05 pm  #1

Season Ticket 22/23 packages…

what do we think?

Season Ticket Package Highlights

· Two free Under 12s Season Tickets with every adult Season Ticket purchased in the George Fox stand
· Prices for Under 18s frozen
· New price category for 18-21 years of age
· Adult tickets from only £325 (£17 per game!)
· Savings against gate prices equivalent to seven games free
· V12 finance available to spread the cost across four, six and ten months

Benefits

· Secure your seat for all cinch Premiership matches at Tannadice
· Save significantly on gate prices – up to seven games free
· Retail store discount events and special offers
· Access to exclusive training day event
· Friend for free ticket opportunity
· Seat reserved for home cup matches

Pricing

We’re delighted to introduce a pricing structure that encourages the next generation of United fans.

We’ve introduced a new pricing category (U21 / Students), that offers a favourable middle ground between u18 and full adult prices.

There’s also been a freeze on U18s Season Ticket prices across the board, again encouraging the younger generation of fans to renew or invest their loyalty to the club.

We also recognise that integrating the next generation of United fans is an integral part of our culture. That’s why we’re offering two free U12 Season Tickets when you buy an Adult Season Ticket in the George Fox Lower stand.

28/3/2022 3:41 pm  #2

Re: Season Ticket 22/23 packages…

Absolutely brilliant. I think the owners are going for the American model of highly incentivising fans to take out a season ticket rather be occasional/lukewarm fans.

I think this is extremely exciting and goes to show the next generation of Arabs are being lined up.

The city is ours.

Last edited by AlwaysUnited (28/3/2022 3:46 pm)

28/3/2022 4:36 pm  #3

I’m £26 more this season. Price freeze on my sons so overall, that’s decent.

The ‘extras’ / the ‘benefits’ are disappointing imo. There’s no real incentive, no hook. I’m not someone who is looking for something free, but there’s very little rewarded loyalty with United.

28/3/2022 5:44 pm  #4

If we beat Hibs on Saturday the response to next year's season ticket package will be seen as very positive and a good deal.
If we lose to hibs and end up in the bottom 6 the response will be roundly negative.
It's all about results.

28/3/2022 6:30 pm  #5

In the current climate, I think that Utd have got this spot on.
The introduction of the 18-21 category should hopefully bring in a few younger folk that were on the fence and the 2 x free U12 tickets for the GF is a great idea.

Know what I have missed since moving to season cards though? The vouchers for free pies and stuff!

28/3/2022 9:04 pm  #6

I think the free season tickets for under 12s is a very good idea and hopefully leads to more young fans at Tannadice on a regular basis.  Prices overall seem fair enough, hopefully the majority renew and we can add a few new ones too.

29/3/2022 5:28 pm  #7

Got to applaud the club for the two additional U12 tickets, absolutely fantastic idea.

Two good results before the split and the pre-contract signing of some quality midfield players and sales will go well.

30/3/2022 2:12 pm  #8

The U12 tickets is a great idea, but myself, my son and my 7 year old granddaughter have tickets in ETL and I have to pay over £30 for her ticket.  I find that a bit unfair.

30/3/2022 3:41 pm  #9

kdyteejay wrote:

The U12 tickets is a great idea, but myself, my son and my 7 year old granddaughter have tickets in ETL and I have to pay over £30 for her ticket.  I find that a bit unfair.

£30 is still reasonable, I’d imagine they’re not giving them away for free in the ETL as that is an area of much higher demand for season tickets than the George Fox.

30/3/2022 5:55 pm  #10

Snacks94 wrote:

kdyteejay wrote:

£30 is still reasonable, I’d imagine they’re not giving them away for free in the ETL as that is an area of much higher demand for season tickets than the George Fox.

Oh well, I’ll just suck it up then.

01/5/2022 2:18 pm  #11

Tam said yesterday that we sold around 4000 as of yesterday, that should set off alarm bells in America I would imagine.

In the current climate a hell of a lot of folk have much more important priorities and its not as if folk are queuing up in their droves to watch our sexy brand of football.

Have United got the timeliness correct and the Loyalty period is a bit rich considering what we have put in over the past two seasons?

I like the 2 free kids with the adult for the GF and the pricing for the East stand ain't too bad but it's coming at a difficult times for most families and If we ain't to careful with the huge cash jumps in stages we could lose a good few season ticket sales.

Hard to gauge it but I say they should offer that price of the Loyalty season tickets until the end of the month and try and drag in a few more.

European football should be secured by then I would guess and a Striker signed I would hope to boost sales.

Last edited by CCX2 2010 (01/5/2022 2:19 pm)

01/5/2022 3:00 pm  #12

CCX2 2010 wrote:

Tam said yesterday that we sold around 4000 as of yesterday, that should set off alarm bells in America I would imagine.

In the current climate a hell of a lot of folk have much more important priorities and its not as if folk are queuing up in their droves to watch our sexy brand of football.

Have United got the timeliness correct and the Loyalty period is a bit rich considering what we have put in over the past two seasons?

I like the 2 free kids with the adult for the GF and the pricing for the East stand ain't too bad but it's coming at a difficult times for most families and If we ain't to careful with the huge cash jumps in stages we could lose a good few season ticket sales.

Hard to gauge it but I say they should offer that price of the Loyalty season tickets until the end of the month and try and drag in a few more.

European football should be secured by then I would guess and a Striker signed I would hope to boost sales.

Is 4000 low for this juncture in time?

01/5/2022 3:05 pm  #13

I'm guessing that if we are giving 2 away free with every adult sold in GF lower then that will be low.

I think we sell around 5000 a year but as above I can't see many forking out once the rate goes up.

01/5/2022 3:13 pm  #14

CCX2 2010 wrote:

I'm guessing that if we are giving 2 away free with every adult sold in GF lower then that will be low.

I think we sell around 5000 a year but as above I can't see many forking out once the rate goes up.

Would the free tickets be included in that number though? If we are talking about tickets sold then surely not?

01/5/2022 3:20 pm  #15

I bought them yesterday online and it shows what available.

Nothing in the East stand but plenty in the GF however the seats for those not renewing will be available from tomorrow.

01/5/2022 10:25 pm  #16

Arabdownsouth wrote:

CCX2 2010 wrote:

Is 4000 low for this juncture in time?

No

03/6/2022 3:56 pm  #17

Early bird period has been extended until Monday.

Hopefully we sell a few more.

Over 5000 apparently but a few of em will be the two free under 12s.in the GF lower.

03/6/2022 4:18 pm  #18

CCX2 2010 wrote:

Over 5000 apparently but a few of em will be the two free under 12s.in the GF lower.

Not sure why it's assumed that the 5000 includes free tickets for under 12s?

If its 5000 sold then surely that means 5000 paid for?

03/6/2022 7:18 pm  #19

Arabdownsouth wrote:

CCX2 2010 wrote:

As we don't know the answer to that ADS the response will depend on whether you're a cup half empty arab or a cup half full arab

03/6/2022 7:21 pm  #20

Stillliving wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

CCX2 2010 wrote:

As we don't know the answer to that ADS the response will depend on whether you're a cup half empty arab or a cup half full arab

Good point, I try to be cup half full tbh but have occasionally been known to lose the faith,and the plot! 😋

Last edited by Arabdownsouth (03/6/2022 7:21 pm)

03/6/2022 8:24 pm  #21

It's assumed because you get three seats for the price of one in the GF lower if you buy an adult.

03/6/2022 8:31 pm  #22

CCX2 2010 wrote:

It's assumed because you get three seats for the price of one in the GF lower if you buy an adult.

My point is that surely we would count tickets sold rather than tickets given away, we are not the fun after all. Fans might get something from exaggerating ticket sales but the club have no reason to.

03/6/2022 8:38 pm  #23

You get three season tickets for £385 so it would be fair to count them.

I just hope we can sell a few more, a quick glance on the website shows East stand lower almost full but GF lower about half full.

Board footera