Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

24/2/2022 8:55 pm  #1

Putin

That cunts needing a bullet in the back of his heid.

25/2/2022 7:24 am  #2

Re: Putin

Russian disputes are always solved in the palace. In other words his underlings overthrowing him. He's looks like he's gone mad. Or he was always planning this. Scary. It's just horrendous for the world.

Too much commotion

25/2/2022 1:41 pm  #3

Short men should be eliminated from society before they get into powerful positions.

28/2/2022 1:30 am  #4

The Russian onslaught is getting ramped up a notch.

How long does the rest of Europe, the US and Japan wait to act? Till Kiev has fallen? 

Last edited by Tek (28/2/2022 1:30 am)

07/3/2022 10:51 pm  #5

Stillliving wrote:

Short men should be eliminated from society before they get into powerful positions.

Narcissistic, appointment of their cronies, delusions of grandeur, thinking they are witty. What can we do about Gordon Strachan?

09/3/2022 12:56 am  #6

Russia's demands of Ukraine during their 'Peace talks' are totally unrealistic and insulting.

How do youse think this goes next?]

Because at some point soon they will take Kiev.

09/3/2022 1:59 pm  #7

Hard to say Putin needs something to spin as a victory I think that needs to be Ulraine agreeing to never joining Nato or the EU while also agreeing to recognise Crimea, Donbas and Luhansk as independent autonomous regions either being countries in their own right or being annexed by Russia.  Thats not going to happen which will mean it only escalates.

I think the only real hope is that there is a Coup in the country and he is overthrown but that also seems very unlikely as he still has control of the police and the Military

09/3/2022 3:23 pm  #8

Lancashire-Arab wrote:

Hard to say Putin needs something to spin as a victory I think that needs to be Ulraine agreeing to never joining Nato or the EU while also agreeing to recognise Crimea, Donbas and Luhansk as independent autonomous regions either being countries in their own right or being annexed by Russia.  Thats not going to happen which will mean it only escalates.

I think the only real hope is that there is a Coup in the country and he is overthrown but that also seems very unlikely as he still has control of the police and the Military

I agree with that. I think NATO and the West are hoping for a coup. There is little question that with interest rates at 20%, the Rouble devalued, the suspension of Russian banks from the SWIFT system, all Russians are suffering horribly. That’s said, it would require a significant number of senior military personnel to topple him. My own view, is that the people will revolt in much greater numbers in the coming weeks.

If, however, this goes on for another two months, I think the West may need to review it’s strategy.

Board footera