Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

06/12/2014 1:06 pm  #1

GMS

Did you note the body language as he was preparing to come on v County? Even his face showed he wasn't interested.  He hopes for a move South?  Well, he'd better buck his ideas up if he wants to draw attention.

06/12/2014 1:52 pm  #2

Re: GMS

We've got wee Connolly, phuck GMS now.

06/12/2014 1:55 pm  #3

The camera panned on the dugout as GMS and Connolly were getting stripped to come on. Aidan tapped on GMS's shoulder and gave him a big smile and GMS sort of nodded and turned away with his face tripping him. Its a sad, sad end to his time at Utd which has been tremendous for the most part.

Last edited by lifesanocean (06/12/2014 1:55 pm)

Too much commotion

06/12/2014 5:33 pm  #4

Leedsy wrote:

Did you note the body language as he was preparing to come on v County? Even his face showed he wasn't interested.  He hopes for a move South?  Well, he'd better buck his ideas up if he wants to draw attention.

His body language has been screaming that out since his earlier statement on his ambition to move South (probably based on his agent's promises/suggestions).

Hope, for his sake, he's freewheeling to a lucrative contract in a suitable league.

He will probably be the second most skillful Utd player I've ever seen at Tannadice (only cos I saw Messi there) but he wants to look at young Aidan to see how important the final product is, with ever so slightly poorer feet, rather than circus tricks.

06/12/2014 5:45 pm  #5

lifesanocean wrote:

The camera panned on the dugout as GMS and Connolly were getting stripped to come on. Aidan tapped on GMS's shoulder and gave him a big smile and GMS sort of nodded and turned away with his face tripping him. Its a sad, sad end to his time at Utd which has been tremendous for the most part.

That really disgusted me. Dunno what Aidan must have thought at being snubbed like that!

06/12/2014 5:52 pm  #6

Aidan doesn't even have to consider it.

He's a ready made GMS replacement and, for me, GMS should be cover for him from now.

Don't understand how Jackie thinks they can both play together.

06/12/2014 9:40 pm  #7

See tbh GMS has hardly kicked a baw under Jackie.

Houstie definitely got more out of him.

I'm not sure if it's because he doesn't like playing on the right or what,but he's been a massive dissapointment in the past year,with only occasional flashes of the old magic.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see him depart in January.

07/12/2014 1:12 am  #8

Since Jackie come, GMS has changed. Partly I think due to the fact he's playing on the right.

Board footera