Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

01/2/2022 12:46 pm  #101

Re: Transfer Deadline Day Thread

RogerTheAlien wrote:

Finn Seemann wrote:

BMT wrote:

Can't believe we will have 3 loan players possibly playing tonight ( McNulty, Levitt and the new arrival ) feels like we are going backwards as regards to developing our own players. Doesn't bode well for next season when all 3 piss off and we are left to start over again.

McNulty is effectively our player.  He'll be offered a contract shortly - no doubt.  

Heard he’s been offered a contract in North America, doubt he’ll stay here.

Fingers crossed

01/2/2022 1:29 pm  #102

SuperMario wrote:

Have we still got Biamou????

Maybe already posted but I read that the English club failed to get him registered in time to complete the deal. Only choice now is to agree to cancel his contract, keep him till the end of season or he can go on loan to say a championship team. Perhaps Raith Rovers give the outrage in Kirkcaldy re Goodwillie.

01/2/2022 1:49 pm  #103

kdyteejay wrote:

SuperMario wrote:

Have we still got Biamou????

Maybe already posted but I read that the English club failed to get him registered in time to complete the deal. Only choice now is to agree to cancel his contract, keep him till the end of season or he can go on loan to say a championship team. Perhaps Raith Rovers give the outrage in Kirkcaldy re Goodwillie.

Pity that we only decided to offload him right at the end of the window....I actually thought it was stubbornness on Asghar's part on the basis of 'never should have brought him in' in the first place and not liking being wrong, again.

Last edited by Finn Seemann (01/2/2022 1:51 pm)

01/2/2022 1:56 pm  #104

Uch, I'm going to be positive for once.  At least we haven't brought in a pile of sh1te.  Maybe he is learning.

01/2/2022 2:50 pm  #105

Someone on ArabsUnited fb page says we’ve offered a contract to Brandon Barker??

I know Hibs were interested anyway.

01/2/2022 3:03 pm  #106

Finn Seemann wrote:

Uch, I'm going to be positive for once.  At least we haven't brought in a pile of sh1te.  Maybe he is learning.

Hiya, St Johnston , Hiya Pal

01/2/2022 3:54 pm  #107

dufc2019 wrote:

Finn Seemann wrote:

Hiya, St Johnston , Hiya Pal

Come again?!

Board footera