Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22/11/2014 6:31 pm  #1

charlie telfer

He is something special..composure is unreal..nae wonder the rangers are spewing

22/11/2014 6:37 pm  #2

Re: charlie telfer

Looks a player,  should start every game.

Closest player to Gauld we have.

22/11/2014 7:52 pm  #3

The lad has great vision and a fitba brain. Great to see him play like that again today.

Thanks very much Huns.

22/11/2014 7:55 pm  #4

Liked him fae the first time i saw him kick a baw in pre-season.

I think he should be starting all the time now tbh.

We'll get shafted in the tribunal anyway.

22/11/2014 7:55 pm  #5

He'd not quite a 90 minute man yet, but the laddies got ability, no doubt. I am happy to have him.

Too much commotion

22/11/2014 11:33 pm  #6

Think it was Telfer that took a cracker of a shot that just missed into the left side-netting early in the 2nd half.

22/11/2014 11:43 pm  #7

think it was mate

he looks a ccracke

23/11/2014 1:03 am  #8

Connolly........Amo.........Telfer

Mouthwatering.

23/11/2014 10:43 am  #9

yeah connelly and telfer have the same heads up with ball at feet, looking to make the killer pass that Gauldy has imo...two crackers in the making

23/11/2014 10:56 am  #10

Said yesterday the young lads are starting to gel and the fuck it let's play fitba is starting to shine through

24/11/2014 1:54 pm  #11

Wee Chico is the real deal IMO. 
He played a through ball, down the left hand side of hte park in the 2nd half that was weighted perfectly and put Nadir clean through. An ordinary feat you may presme. Except it was a 30yard pass/through ball that nobody in the ground seen. 
You either have that or you dont. Cant teach it. 

24/11/2014 4:24 pm  #12

ArdlerArab wrote:

He played a through ball, down the left hand side of hte park in the 2nd half that was weighted perfectly and put Nadir clean through. An ordinary feat you may presme. Except it was a 30yard pass/through ball that nobody in the ground seen. 

Good post, as Tek said earlier, no doubt we'll get reamed by the tribunal though with every passing game he plays, it's starting to look good value though even if it goes the way we expect, it'll be interesting how ST takes it though, he doesn't sound like he parts his cheeks too easily. 

Hear their shout, hear their roar
They've probably had a barrel of ale and much, much more
Hooray, hooray, hooray, yeah
Over the hill went the swords of a thousand men

24/11/2014 4:29 pm  #13

His play certianly seemed to suit Armstrong who had his best performance for United in recent times. I think Armstrong is an intelligent footballer both on and off the ball who thrives playing alongside a natural gifted player who will make the sort of passes to Armstrong that he loves to collect. Everytime Gauld had a blinder, so did Stretch and I think Gauld leaving had impacted on Armstong up till now, although I have faith him and Telfer will get the best out of each other.

Last edited by Creme Tangerine (24/11/2014 4:31 pm)

24/11/2014 4:48 pm  #14

St Obswell wrote:

ArdlerArab wrote:

Good post, as Tek said earlier, no doubt we'll get reamed by the tribunal though with every passing game he plays, it's starting to look good value though even if it goes the way we expect, it'll be interesting how ST takes it though, he doesn't sound like he parts his cheeks too easily. 

That was some pass like he was playing bowls

24/11/2014 5:25 pm  #15

December the 9th the transfer saga should come to a conclusion according to theTele

24/11/2014 11:28 pm  #16

Class in a glass! 

04/12/2014 5:46 pm  #17

Wins November's SPFL young player of the month.

He started what two games in November? 

Anyone would think there was a tribunal coming up.

04/12/2014 6:24 pm  #18

I was just thinking the same...

04/12/2014 6:59 pm  #19

Really fishy. Connolly started more games and scored more goals yet Telfer (who did well but was crap on Saturday) gets the award.

Too much commotion

04/12/2014 8:14 pm  #20

lifesanocean wrote:

Really fishy. Connolly started more games and scored more goals yet Telfer (who did well but was crap on Saturday) gets the award.

This ^^^^, and the fish are absolutely honking but not at all surprising.

06/12/2014 10:37 am  #21

I doubt very much our chairman will accept a reaming on this tbh. The fact of the matter is the player should only be valued on the period spent with The Rangers not Glasgow Rangers and certainly not Dundee United, if the reality is different and they try to judge it based on the previous, the latter or both then i want my Club to contest it through the Court of Law. Give The Rangers no more than they deserve, why should Glasgow Rangers be allowed to default on the payments they owed and the debts they accrued but pass on credit to their offspring when it suits.

06/12/2014 11:09 am  #22

He only played 1 game for them against Stenhousemuir. That's how much they thought of him. Within 2 months he left, refusing the offer of a new contract from them. Ah diddums.

Bet you Sir Stephen will be aware of these facts also.

06/12/2014 5:43 pm  #23

St Obswell wrote:

I doubt very much our chairman will accept a reaming on this tbh. The fact of the matter is the player should only be valued on the period spent with The Rangers not Glasgow Rangers and certainly not Dundee United, if the reality is different and they try to judge it based on the previous, the latter or both then i want my Club to contest it through the Court of Law. Give The Rangers no more than they deserve, why should Glasgow Rangers be allowed to default on the payments they owed and the debts they accrued but pass on credit to their offspring when it suits.

Superb post St O, but it's based on should be (morally, legally or ethically) and not will be (a la SFA/establishment).

But please bring it on.

07/12/2014 2:18 am  #24

arabugsy wrote:

St Obswell wrote:

Superb post St O, but it's based on should be (morally, legally or ethically) and not will be (a la SFA/establishment).

But please bring it on.

Cheers bugger lugs, took me the best part of 2 and a half hours to conjure that one up and stand by it. Cheers

08/12/2014 11:44 am  #25

Is the tribunal still on for tomorrow? Hope they get no more than they have been offered. Jokers.

Board footera