Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22/7/2014 7:43 pm  #1

Brian van bastan

bald eagle can you reopen my utd mad account so i can ram it down the doubters throats

22/7/2014 7:49 pm  #2

Re: Brian van bastan

If ye do start posting on Mad,please keep posting on here K lol.

22/7/2014 7:56 pm  #3

Dinna worry mate, only kidding, nae chance I'm posting back on there

22/7/2014 8:13 pm  #4

Brian Graham's dad comes to  some matches on oor bus - I might speak to him now!

22/7/2014 8:55 pm  #5

There is no doubt Graham is a goal scorer, he's better in a 2 up top than on his own tho.  Biggest problem with Graham is that a significant section of our support are intent he's no good and just won't give the boy a chance, really hope he proves them wrong big time.

22/7/2014 9:15 pm  #6

thing is, no one's ever reckoned he was a superstar,,,but some of the comments aimed at him last season made me embarrassed to be an arab ..'supporters'-'support'...no these days they dinna

the laddies got something..he needs full backing to gain that confidence...he never shys away fae going again..taking another free kick, another pen..another chance

for that he gets my full backing

22/7/2014 9:18 pm  #7

Spot on mate

22/7/2014 9:37 pm  #8

I'm no gonna lie,I was one of the supporters who were less than impressed with BG last season.

But I WANTED him to do well,I still do.

Some of the abuse he got on Mad and on the stands (though to a lesser extent) was a bit ott.

I think in a front two he might just get goals.

22/7/2014 9:41 pm  #9

TEK wrote:

I'm no gonna lie,I was one of the supporters who were less than impressed with BG last season.

Some of the abuse he got on Mad and on the stands (though to a lesser extent) was a bit ott.

You know what, when we signed him and Goodie last year, I thought it was a great replacement pairing for JD and JR. Jackie decided not to go that way, obviously thinking the sum total of playing the other system outweighed a front partnership that no doubt would've got goals. Thing is though it turned 2 good signings into 2 poor signings by not playing in a way that got the best out of them.

22/7/2014 9:43 pm  #10

And Stobie is correct he deserves a bit of praise for never shying away fae the ball.

Everytime he touched it in the final third last season some were mumping and moaning and expecting him to fail.

22/7/2014 9:46 pm  #11

best of it to, he started to look good with goodie just before goodie left...i reckon they could have hit it off..maybe him and mario up top with shifty behind could run amok?

22/7/2014 9:46 pm  #12

The Shed wrote:

TEK wrote:

You know what, when we signed him and Goodie last year, I thought it was a great replacement pairing for JD and JR. Jackie decided not to go that way, obviously thinking the sum total of playing the other system outweighed a front partnership that no doubt would've got goals. Thing is though it turned 2 good signings into 2 poor signings by not playing in a way that got the best out of them.

The only time Goodie+Graham played together in a front two was for the last twenty minutes v Hibs in Jan.They both scored as we came back fae 2 nil doon.

Read intae that what ye will.

22/7/2014 9:48 pm  #13

TEK wrote:

The Shed wrote:

TEK wrote:

The only time Goodie+Graham played together in a front two was for the last twenty minutes v Hibs in Jan.They both scored as we came back fae 2 nil doon.

Read intae that what ye will.

bang on

22/7/2014 10:02 pm  #14

stobievulture wrote:

bald eagle can you reopen my utd mad account so i can ram it down the doubters throats

Nae danger! :D

Ehm tryin to retire fae that site but keep nippin back to question the doubters! 

22/7/2014 11:15 pm  #15

Delighted for him. Still think he's a squad player but hopefully he can carry this form into the new season

Yeah yeah Industrial Estate

23/7/2014 11:45 am  #16

Watched his interview on Arabzone.

Absolutely loving his confidence.Bit 'gallus' as they say in Glasgow.

He actually reminded me of Kris Boyd a bit,dare i say it.

I hope he starts scoring as many goals as him.

23/7/2014 12:16 pm  #17

TEK wrote:

Eh thought the same thing, be interesting to see this Bilate, Graham partnership in an SPFL game. No many partnerships that include twa 6ft 2" strikers, thats fir sure.

23/7/2014 12:21 pm  #18

TEK wrote:

Fucking fed up of hearing and reading that word ATM.

Glasgow love in due  to the Empire Games

Yeah yeah Industrial Estate

23/7/2014 12:24 pm  #19

GALLUS GRAHAM

Board footera