Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/9/2019 3:58 pm  #51

Re: The Dode Fox podcast

Finally got round to listening to a whole podcast: well produced in terms of sound quality and content. Friendly presentation too, and was interested to hear about the food app. Didn't agree with everything said, but that's what it's all about!

17/9/2019 3:04 am  #52

23/9/2019 7:56 pm  #53

25/9/2019 1:16 pm  #54

Good episode again lads. Well done.

Enjoying this.

26/9/2019 1:10 pm  #55

Thank you very much Mr Bowers.

30/9/2019 9:05 am  #56

Episode 14 now available. Will give it a listen throughout the day

https://soundcloud.com/dodefoxpodcast/episode-14-with-not-siggi-jonsson

21/10/2019 1:03 pm  #57

Episode 17 is now out and it was an absolute chore to record. Having to speak about that complete shitshow that we witnessed on Saturday was not easy.

Anyway, please feel free to give it a listen and criticise, constructively or otherwise, as you see fit. Cheers.

22/10/2019 10:03 am  #58

The Boy McNicoll wrote:

Episode 17 is now out and it was an absolute chore to record. Having to speak about that complete shitshow that we witnessed on Saturday was not easy.

Anyway, please feel free to give it a listen and criticise, constructively or otherwise, as you see fit. Cheers.

Good episode, again.

Your 'pissed offness' was shared by our entire support going into Sunday, Paul. Very good appraisal of that horrorshow in Dumfries. And fairplay to Ronny for being so honest too (can't be easy being a Utd employee and having to toe the line a bit when you really want to vent).

The only thing i slightly disagree with you on is your assesment that we have the best squad in the league.

I'm not 100% sure we do. For me the squad is badly imbalanced and weak in more than one area.

Don't really trust any of the CH's...have no real competition at LB or RB...have no natural LW...have no attacking CM who can run with the ball..and take Shankland out of the equation and so so light upfront. I'm just not convinced in the squad.

I do agree we are the biggest club in the division though. No question of that in fact.

22/10/2019 12:46 pm  #59

Appreciate the kind words, Tek.

As for disagreeing about the squad, not a problem. We all see things slightly differently from one another when it comes to United. I still reckon that on our day, in this league, no one can touch us. "Our day" seems to be more of an anomaly than the norm however.

Very, very, frustrating.

28/10/2019 2:56 pm  #60

Episode 18 is out today and we managed to snare Paul Dixon to come along and have a conversation with us this week.

Its a near 3 hour podcast however, so you'll do well to listen to it in one go.

28/10/2019 6:26 pm  #61

The Boy McNicoll wrote:

Episode 18 is out today and we managed to snare Paul Dixon to come along and have a conversation with us this week.

Its a near 3 hour podcast however, so you'll do well to listen to it in one go.

Listening to it just now. Good stuff so far 👍

29/10/2019 12:47 am  #62

Good stuff. Used to spend wasted time listening tae mainstream Scottish media waiting furra snippit of United related stuff.

You will see this type of thing grow with others doing the same as plenty Arabs crave honest United related chat.

29/10/2019 1:17 pm  #63

I've been listening to these, Good stuff . 
I know it is nothing like as easy to do podcasts as you make it sound. My respects gents.

30/10/2019 6:42 pm  #64

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. It's very much appreciated.

05/11/2019 6:17 pm  #65

Just listened to episode 19. Good one again lads.

08/11/2019 4:05 pm  #66

Thank you very much, Bowers.

08/11/2019 5:40 pm  #67

Look forward to a Monday morning now especially after a good result. Saying that, I enjoy the boy mcnicols rants after a crap performance but hopefully won't hear too many more of them.

09/11/2019 12:49 pm  #68

Cannot wait for this week’s episode. Hoping the pies at Dens were better than the dees team as they were minging.

12/11/2019 11:32 am  #69

Episode 20 out and another good listen

An hour of the episode with Andy Goldie also.

Last edited by bowers (12/11/2019 11:32 am)

21/11/2019 10:04 am  #70

Episode 21 now up with Paul & Ronny discussing the Queen of the South game

https://soundcloud.com/dodefoxpodcast/episode-21

26/11/2019 9:37 am  #71

Episode 22 out now and a great listen. I've known Tom Cairns for years and his obsession with Utd shines through as much now as it always has.  His encyclopedic knowledge and memory is well impressive ! Keep up the good work lads !!!

26/11/2019 9:57 am  #72

LossieArab wrote:

Episode 22 out now and a great listen. I've known Tom Cairns for years and his obsession with Utd shines through as much now as it always has. His encyclopedic knowledge and memory is well impressive ! Keep up the good work lads !!!

Welcome to Tek Towers, LossieArab!

Hope you are a Voice of Reason, quite a lot of nutcases on here.......

26/11/2019 9:59 am  #73

Yes, Welcome LA.🖒

26/11/2019 5:19 pm  #74

Cheers guys ! Voice of reason? No too sure about that ! Nutcase ? Maybe - I've been following United since 1974 !!!

04/12/2019 11:40 am  #75

Episode 23 is now available... hear The Boy McNicoll get affy excited about it being the same number as Ian Harkes! We also hear about what ab'dy got up to since the gehm was aff!

Board footera