Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

30/10/2014 11:21 pm  #1

Dundee United V's St.Mirren - Saturday 1st November,3pm

What team you want to see on Saturday chaps?

I'd go for.....

..................Czierniak...............
Souttar..........Fojut......Townsend
Spittal....Paton....Rankin....Erskine
......Dow........Ciftci.......Connolly

Subs - Szromnik,Bilate,Dillon,Watson,Telfer,Armstrong,Morris

*Cannae see GMS making it,sadly*

30/10/2014 11:22 pm  #2

Re: Dundee United V's St.Mirren - Saturday 1st November,3pm

Hospo for me. Cannae see me seeing much of the game tbh

Yeah yeah Industrial Estate

30/10/2014 11:30 pm  #3

Bilate for Ciftci

he shouldn't start imho

31/10/2014 12:22 am  #4

stobievulture wrote:

Bilate for Ciftci

he shouldn't start imho

Tell ya. Playin Dow up top like last nite means they canna hoof it up the park at every opportunity.

As JMac says - maist amount o football played all srason (some o that wiz pish tho!)

Ehd go wi that again.

31/10/2014 2:24 am  #5

Rado

Watson........Fojut......Morris......Townsend

Souttar..........Rankin

Connolly.....Erskine.....GMS

.........Nadir..........

If no GMS then Dow.

31/10/2014 9:29 am  #6

___________rado

Watson........Fojut......souttar......Townsend

______paton..........Rankin

Connolly.....Erskine.....GMS

__________Dow..........

31/10/2014 10:02 am  #7

lets just go for it,tora !tora!tora!.And hope prick young is commentating a shoite hole of a man never liked them from 1977 when they whipped us 4-1 in the s/cup gettin auld !

31/10/2014 11:01 am  #8

Id go for same as stobie if erskiine no fit then armstrong for him

Hope we are looking and playing with more confidance tommorrow and go for it 

31/10/2014 12:34 pm  #9

Hopefully wee Connolly Is gonna get used more often even from tne bench.

31/10/2014 1:44 pm  #10

What were we like on Wednesday? Decent?  Looked like a lof of changes but Ciftci on for GMS after 20 mins was it?

I'll miss this one too, back home today but got my works 25th anniversary dinner dance tomorrow.

31/10/2014 5:34 pm  #11

Andy wrote:

What were we like on Wednesday? Decent? Looked like a lof of changes but Ciftci on for GMS after 20 mins was it?

I'll miss this one too, back home today but got my works 25th anniversary dinner dance tomorrow.

We were ok. Played some decent stuff at times but a bit tippy tappy. 

31/10/2014 7:25 pm  #12

Wasn't meant to be going due to attendance at a conference for work but it turn out I forgot to book my place and the deadline for booking was the end of last month so I'll be at the game. Braw. Tippy-tappy stuff sounds good compared to the brutal, disjointed, percentages hoofball we've had to endure for most of the season.

Team: Rado, Dillon, Morris, Fojut, Townsend, Paton, Rankin, Connolly, Erskine, Ciftci, Dow.

If Souttar has recovered I'd play him instead of Morris. Ciftci should play under instruction that if he starts farting about, he's getting subbied immediately. I'd play Dow up top to encourage us to keep it on the deck.

Last edited by lifesanocean (31/10/2014 11:10 pm)

Too much commotion

31/10/2014 11:07 pm  #13

TEK wrote:

What team you want to see on Saturday chaps?

I'd go for.....

..................Czierniak...............
Souttar..........Fojut......Townsend
Spittal....Paton....Rankin....Erskine
......Dow........Ciftci.......Connolly

Subs - Szromnik,Bilate,Dillon,Watson,Telfer,Armstrong,Morris

*Cannae see GMS making it,sadly*

Like it TEK, especially with Thompson being out. Soapy perfect for creating from the back and defending on the deck but still vulnerable from aerial attack. Offensively, it's awesome.

Would reckon GMS could make the bench.

31/10/2014 11:12 pm  #14

Lolarab wrote:

lets just go for it,tora !tora!tora!.And hope prick young is commentating a shoite hole of a man never liked them from 1977 when they whipped us 4-1 in the s/cup gettin auld !

Got even worse in 87 when yi retired.

31/10/2014 11:24 pm  #15

Andy wrote:

What were we like on Wednesday? Decent? Looked like a lof of changes but Ciftci on for GMS after 20 mins was it?

Best (or least bad) performance for a while. GMS injured so Ciftci on to play his best (or least bad), team (or least selfish) and well adjusted (or least sulky motherfuckerish) game for a while.

Definite slight improvement.

Your priorities could be improved tae.

01/11/2014 12:13 am  #16

lifesanocean wrote:

Wasn't meant to be going due to attendance at a conference for work but it turn out I forgot to book my place and the deadline for booking was the end of last month so I'll be at the game. Braw. Tippy-tappy stuff sounds good compared to the brutal, disjointed, percentages hoofball we've had to endure for most of the season.

Team: Rado, Dillon, Morris, Fojut, Townsend, Paton, Rankin, Connolly, Erskine, Ciftci, Dow.

If Souttar has recovered I'd play him instead of Morris. Ciftci should play under instruction that if he starts farting about, he's getting subbied immediately. I'd play Dow up top to encourage us to keep it on the deck.

I dont know why you still bother with thon conference

01/11/2014 12:29 am  #17

Bumps the cpd up thats about it. N5 Assignment seminar was useful last year. Really is just all bairns that go now. I was about the oldest one there last year.

Last edited by lifesanocean (01/11/2014 8:25 am)

Too much commotion

01/11/2014 8:20 am  #18

arabugsy wrote:

Andy wrote:

Best (or least bad) performance for a while. GMS injured so Ciftci on to play his best (or least bad), team (or least selfish) and well adjusted (or least sulky motherfuckerish) game for a while.

Definite slight improvement.

Your priorities could be improved tae.

Ha ha, thanks for the far from cryptic (cryptic) update Bugs, just spent the last hour catching up on Arabzone from the Inverness game on, now that was brutal.

Will be interesting to see what he does with the team today, or if the ET and pens means we just go back to the same same.

01/11/2014 9:43 am  #19

Andy wrote:

I actually thought we done very well at times and the same goes for hibs they played well and alot better than some of the shite we have served up in games in the league so far.

A Confident team today and we will take the points

01/11/2014 11:20 am  #20

Just hope folk are patient today. Even when we've not been playing well we've still created chances in most games. 

We'll win today but again it might not be pretty. If Thompson is still injured for them I'd play Souttar again. 

01/11/2014 12:08 pm  #21

bowers wrote:

Andy wrote:

I actually thought we done very well at times and the same goes for hibs they played well and alot better than some of the shite we have served up in games in the league so far.

A Confident team today and we will take the points

I watched the highlights this morning mate and thought we looked really good at times, some of that probably down to Hibs being open and trying to play football too, fair at to them.

I think we'll be fine today too, early goal and we'll walk it, only danger is the legs if we get to 60-70 mins and we're not up.

01/11/2014 12:11 pm  #22

huntedbyafreak wrote:

Just hope folk are patient today. Even when we've not been playing well we've still created chances in most games. 

We'll win today but again it might not be pretty. If Thompson is still injured for them I'd play Souttar again. 

Its been like that all season mate, very little patience from the stands when we're at home.

We've not been our fluid best like last season but we've rarely been under the cosh either.

I think Souttar and Fojut will be a very good partnership, not sure if Souttar will start today though.

01/11/2014 3:04 pm  #23

Cierzniak, Dillon, Morris, Fojut, Townsend, Paton, Butcher, Telfer, Connolly, Ciftci and Bilate

01/11/2014 3:08 pm  #24

fuck knows how that sets out...could be...

_____________________Rado__________________

_________Butcher____Morris_____Fojut________

Dillon____________Paton_____________Townsend

_________Telfer_______Ciftci___Connelly

___________________Bilate___

01/11/2014 4:00 pm  #25

stobievulture wrote:

Cierzniak, Dillon, Morris, Fojut, Townsend, Paton, Butcher, Telfer, Connolly, Ciftci and Bilate

I reckon.

...................Czierniak.............
Dillon.....Morris....Fojut...Townsend
.............Paton....Butcher.............
Connolly......Telfer....Ciftci.........
...................Bilate..................................

Weird looking first team tbh.

Board footera