Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28/10/2014 12:05 pm  #1

Paton and Wilson back

in squad for tommorow.
hopefully Paton starts 

28/10/2014 12:20 pm  #2

Re: Paton and Wilson back

Was looking at a team picture i stuck on the side of my tool box to annoy a blue nose in my work fae last season...was the day we beat st mirren 4-0.. Wilson was playing... Another people forget who was in the team during our fantastic 6 week period...

28/10/2014 12:46 pm  #3

Think this is the right approach, Fergie stood by his higer profile players whilst they arguably done worse 

Hear their shout, hear their roar
They've probably had a barrel of ale and much, much more
Hooray, hooray, hooray, yeah
Over the hill went the swords of a thousand men

28/10/2014 1:12 pm  #4

stobievulture wrote:

Was looking at a team picture i stuck on the side of my tool box to annoy a blue nose in my work fae last season...was the day we beat st mirren 4-0.. Wilson was playing... Another people forget who was in the team during our fantastic 6 week period...

Funny I was thinking that the other day too stobie.  Wilson and Souttar  may lack defensively but they both look to play the ball out from the back.  Add in Townsend as well and the make-up of our team is radically different in a footballing sense.

Too much commotion

28/10/2014 2:13 pm  #5

At least Paton adds attitude.

28/10/2014 2:29 pm  #6

St Obswell wrote:

Think this is the right approach, Fergie stood by his higer profile players whilst they arguably done worse

fergie = legend

28/10/2014 2:32 pm  #7

stobievulture wrote:

wilson in for watson ????

soutar in for morris ????

get what your saying though mate

28/10/2014 3:15 pm  #8

________rado________

wilson___souttar___jarek___Townsend
______paton____rankin___

___shifter____Armstrong___GMS

___________mario___________

GALACTICOS....FACT

28/10/2014 4:27 pm  #9

Whilst i'm obviously happy that we are able to to add players to the first team squad for tomorrow,i'm left thinking...

Are the players not getting punished fae the club then?

If they are being disciplined (or have been already),i for one would quite like to know what that punishment entails.

Or were they just told tae stay away fae training for 2 or 3 days and that's that?

28/10/2014 6:37 pm  #10

seggyboy73 wrote:

St Obswell wrote:

fergie = legend

Ffs the sleeping giant awakens, good to have you back buddy   

28/10/2014 6:46 pm  #11

TEK wrote:

Whilst i'm obviously happy that we are able to to add players to the first team squad for tomorrow,i'm left thinking...

If they are being disciplined (or have been already),i for one would quite like to know what that punishment entails.

Or were they just told tae stay away fae training for 2 or 3 days and that's that?

I have a feeling we will have to wait till late November at least to find out the Club's stance Tek

28/10/2014 8:47 pm  #12

TEK wrote:

Clubs investigation no finished.
Imagine both will be fined wages from the club.

Board footera