Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

19/7/2014 10:51 pm  #1

The Gaza atrocities

One of the most despicable Acts of War i've ever known in my lifetime.

I use the term 'Act of War' loosely,very very loosely,because blowing up hospitals and killing innocent children harmlessly playing football on a beach is imo nothing other than cold blooded barbarism.

The silence from the West is deafening.

Last edited by TEK (19/7/2014 10:52 pm)

23/7/2014 12:27 am  #2

Re: The Gaza atrocities

It's no wonder there has been little or no comment fae they cunts at Westminster.

Read today that in recent years they have sold 12 billion pounds of weaponry to the Isreali's.

Tooled them up tae blow up hospitals and poor wee innocent bairns playing on a beach.

Makes ye fuckin sick.

23/7/2014 12:43 am  #3

TEK wrote:

It's no wonder there has been little or no comment fae they cunts at Westminster.

Read today that in recent years they have sold 12 billion pounds of weaponry to the Isreali's.

Tooled them up tae blow up hospitals and poor wee innocent bairns playing on a beach.

Makes ye fuckin sick.

Israel is IMO a terrorist state set up by the US (mainly) along with UK to keep that part of the world running how they want it to run. The west don't want powerful countries emerging there, so they keep them spending all their money on war and leave millions living in disgraceful poverty.

UK govt stance is just another reason to vote yes in Sept.

23/7/2014 1:01 am  #4

The Shed wrote:

Israel is IMO a terrorist state set up by the US (mainly) along with UK to keep that part of the world running how they want it to run.

Whilst i do agree with what you say there is an even simpler explanation for the USA's staunch support of Israel year after year.

Jewish money still runs America.

The US government know where their breads buttered.The day they don't show unwavering support to Israel is the day huge companies like Levi's,Calvin Klein,Ralph Lauren take all their manufacturing to China.

01/8/2014 1:30 pm  #5

Planned 72hr ceasefire officially collapses after 4hrs of tit for tat strikes by both sides who will never live at peace for any length of time next door to each other.

Hear their shout, hear their roar
They've probably had a barrel of ale and much, much more
Hooray, hooray, hooray, yeah
Over the hill went the swords of a thousand men

01/8/2014 1:34 pm  #6

Some shocking footage the last few days...Iraq broke 2 UN sanctions so we invaded it...Israel have broke over 50

02/8/2014 5:35 am  #7

Read a post on Twitter that (in it's simplicity) perfectly summed up the lunacy of this War.

For over 30 years the IRA attacked British citizens (and 99% of the time innocent Individuals were the victims) in their 'quest' for what was their's (A United Ireland).

Did the UK Government ever respond by shelling Dublin,Cork,or Limerick ?Of course not.Why punish several thousand of innocent people for the actions of a few dozen ?

What is happening in the Gaza strip is genocide,plain and simple.

Infact i would suggest if it went on much longer it's an attempt at ethnic cleansing.

02/8/2014 8:52 am  #8

It is ethnic cleansing.  The Israelis are trying to force them into the sea.

The UK government sits and says nothing. It's nothing short of disgraceful

Yeah yeah Industrial Estate

Board footera