Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

26/11/2014 9:19 pm  #51

Re: What annoys you ?

Friggin Tesco ,hate the shop with a passion have you ever seen anyone smile in it plus eh picked the wife up there twa Saturdays ago ,cos eh widnae go in and some 4x4 with a tow bar reversed into the side o meh car ! Every thing sorted with ins.etc but

26/11/2014 9:36 pm  #52

Goin tae the match and sittin next tae somebody that speaks non stop aboot work!

A' hes eggs are double yoakit!

26/11/2014 10:26 pm  #53

played4won4 wrote:

Goin tae the match and sittin next tae somebody that speaks non stop aboot work!

Ken what I hate at Tannadice?  The cunts who spend all game, from first to 90th minute, staring at their phone announcing every goal that goes in across every league.

No even watching United.

26/11/2014 10:29 pm  #54

doontheroadarab wrote:

I also have 3 females in meh hoose and also suffer from all of the previous problems, ie toothpaste and dishes plus mine leave them in the sink rather than open the door o' the dishwasher, but the one that really fucks me off is the toilet roll enigma,
Where the fuck does lt go to ? Do they just stick their fingers down the tube and just rub ? and how come they always leave one bit on the roll rather than cheenge it,  like that's going to be of any use to anybody !

Or is this only in meh hoose?

Ha ha, the toilet roll ain is brutal, that and empty showed gel in the shower that you notice when you're already in , does my tits in.

26/11/2014 10:37 pm  #55

Single teen mothers that sit on their arses and get everything whilst us hard working folk pay for It.

27/11/2014 1:23 pm  #56

Andy wrote:

doontheroadarab wrote:

I also have 3 females in meh hoose and also suffer from all of the previous problems, ie toothpaste and dishes plus mine leave them in the sink rather than open the door o' the dishwasher, but the one that really fucks me off is the toilet roll enigma,
Where the fuck does lt go to ? Do they just stick their fingers down the tube and just rub ? and how come they always leave one bit on the roll rather than cheenge it,  like that's going to be of any use to anybody !

Or is this only in meh hoose?

Ha ha, the toilet roll ain is brutal, that and empty showed gel in the shower that you notice when you're already in , does my tits in.

The toilet roll one is mental at times. I have not long witnessed the toilet roll being used from where we store them and leaving the old one insitu instead of actually just getting the roll and replacing it on the holder. And it's the easiest holder of them all, just skip off and on.

I think all bathroom related pet pieves are synominous with woman by the looks of it. Gives you some light relief that you're not the only one.

27/11/2014 1:35 pm  #57

TEK wrote:

There's no such thing as 'my property' in Chez Tek,Leedsy.

Don't you have your own toothbrush??

27/11/2014 3:36 pm  #58

Yes.

The toothbrush is mine.

27/11/2014 3:57 pm  #59

Arrrgh! Ok one more, Delivery driver's who put your can of juice in the same bag as your takeaway meal causing the chips to condensate and the juice to warm or worse polystyrene boxes that make chips sweat, what's that all about?
I fucking hate soggy chips that wilt like the morning glory when the lights go on!

Hear their shout, hear their roar
They've probably had a barrel of ale and much, much more
Hooray, hooray, hooray, yeah
Over the hill went the swords of a thousand men

27/11/2014 4:47 pm  #60

In the supermarket getting loads of stuff and the checkout boy or lassie saying 'dae ye need a bag?'.

Naw pal yir awright,am just gonnae carry my weekly shopping hame ffs.

27/11/2014 8:56 pm  #61

These types of crisps, I'll eat them but they annoy the fuck out of me.

27/11/2014 8:58 pm  #62

Radio 1 generally, however Chris Stark is the most annoying thing on it. Gimp.

27/11/2014 10:35 pm  #63

Ignorant cunts who don't thank you for holding the door open or being polite.

28/11/2014 12:35 pm  #64

PC do-gooders who queue up to be offended on behalf of other people who don't give a monkey's!

06/12/2014 12:43 pm  #65

People who want to feed animals every time they see one, do you think every animal you see is starving? No! Stop f@#¥¡÷g feeding them then. What goes in must come out and believe me human food comes out an animal a damm sight quicker and isn't particularly pleasant to clean up especially when looking forward to a mince round for your f@#$¥÷g dinner 

Last edited by St Obswell (06/12/2014 12:45 pm)

08/12/2014 7:45 pm  #66

Today its pulled fuckin pork and pork belly. Its everywhere, good excuse for restaurants to sell shitty stewed meat in a worse sauce. 

08/12/2014 7:46 pm  #67

and Bob Geldof, he is at least one constant in my life. The cunt.

09/12/2014 1:21 pm  #68

Sympathy for that bitch In Bristol who killed her baby. couldn't give a fuck what her mental state was.

09/12/2014 1:47 pm  #69

european_bob wrote:

and Bob Geldof, he is at least one constant in my life. The cunt.

Is it just me or does Bob Cuntof sound like a right sleverer? Everytime you hear him he has this annoying slevey sound at the end of sentences.

10/12/2014 7:53 am  #70

Tribunals that fuck Utd over.

Too much commotion

10/12/2014 10:27 am  #71

Tony Higgins.

16/12/2014 12:03 pm  #72

TEK wrote:

In the supermarket getting loads of stuff and the checkout boy or lassie saying 'dae ye need a bag?'.

Naw pal yir awright,am just gonnae carry my weekly shopping hame ffs.

I always say naw I'll just juggle them all the way home!

Anyways maybe jist my other half but this gets right on ma tits, speaking to you when your in a different room, I could be sitting in one room with her and she says nothing, make my way into another room and she starts yapping away I can hear the rabid mumblings but I'm fucked if I could work out exactly what she's saying, now that leaves me with a dilemma do I ignore her and pretend I never heard her (and get the you never listen to me speech)
or say, did you say something (and get the you only hear what you want to hear if it was futba you'd hear it ok speech)     

We don't give a damn what the others say
We'll cheer on United all the way
For we are the Terrors of Tannadice

16/12/2014 12:09 pm  #73

That does my fucking head in anaw DTA.

16/12/2014 5:45 pm  #74

Boys at Tannadice who stand on the steps speaking at half time and ye can hardly get past them and they dinny move to let ye past when your needing to get a wiz. does my box in

18/12/2014 4:00 pm  #75

Tek's avatar and the background xmas wrapping paper 

Board footera