Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

03/11/2017 11:38 am  #1


Ellis

Just read his pre st Mirren piece in the paper - is it just me or does he say a very similar thing to McKinnon but with a good degree more positivity? Got fed up with McKinnon telling us Dumbarton a hard game - the insinuation being we would be lucky to get a point. Ellis seems to praise the opposition but still point out we should be just as Good, if not better.

Not tipping him for the job as it would be a huge gamble (and he said he doesn't want it) but I'm impressed with him


If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
 

03/11/2017 1:14 pm  #2


Re: Ellis

Crossed threads here Tangy, I've just posted on 'If we win tomorrow'.
LE said he doesn't want it and you've got to say that in his situation but really he would love the job.
If we win tomorrow I think he's got a chance & it's interesting we're not going to be appointing anyone before tomorrow. Maybe giving him a chance to show his hand.
Maybe too the senior players are promoting his suitability.

 

03/11/2017 1:58 pm  #3


Re: Ellis

Thought I read somewhere, possibly on here that Ellis is very highly regarded at the club by the players and club alike.


I live my life with no remorse or regret!..one life no re-hearsal!!.....lets get naked!!
 

Board footera