Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

06/11/2017 9:51 am  #26


Re: IF we won on Saturday?

While every appointment is a gamble, we can still shorten the odds of the gamble. Looking at track records goes a long way to do this.
Seeing how the manager copes with adversity would be a big thing for me.
I'm surprised at the clamour from some boys to get him signed up.
This is possibly the most important appointment in the clubs recent history as failure to get up this season will, I fear, consign us to a championship team or at best a toto club for years to come.
If we keep winning, I would be in no rush to appoint any of the horrific names we have been linked with.
I would however not give Ellis the job, even if we were promoted as the step up is a big difference. Might be harsh but to consolidate as a premier club again I would like experience.

 

Board footera