Offline
Those bastards, I really hope we show some balls tomorrow
Offline

"Breastings"?
what does that even mean![]()
Beardy23 wrote:
"Breastings"?
what does that even mean
Peronally speaking I'm happy to get as many "breastings" as possible - each to his own though ![]()
Offline

scarpia wrote:
Beardy23 wrote:
"Breastings"?
what does that even mean
Peronally speaking I'm happy to get as many "breastings" as possible - each to his own though
Only if you show some balls though! ![]()
Sieb22 wrote:
scarpia wrote:
Beardy23 wrote:
"Breastings"?
what does that even mean
Peronally speaking I'm happy to get as many "breastings" as possible - each to his own though
Only if you show some balls though!
Haven't done that since the days of those tight wee seventies fitba shorts ![]()
Offline

Beardy23 wrote:
"Breastings"?
what does that even mean
Think it's when a schemey tramp squirts you with her schemey breasts? Like in the link below.
Hope Sidney wiznae breasty squirtied by a schemey timmy.