Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

18/8/2014 2:56 pm  #1

Dode Fox Lower

Now to be ticket only given the upturn in Season Tickets.

Fantastic effort! 

18/8/2014 3:52 pm  #2

Re: Dode Fox Lower

Where did that info get announced m8?

18/8/2014 4:13 pm  #3

dufc official website

18/8/2014 7:32 pm  #4

Bit o/t, but I'm (ST GFL) babysitting grandson (ST ETL) on Saturday. Could we both get into GFL or could we both get into JK with STs?

18/8/2014 8:41 pm  #5

arabugsy wrote:

Bit o/t, but I'm (ST GFL) babysitting grandson (ST ETL) on Saturday. Could we both get into GFL or could we both get into JK with STs?

Think you'd need to go JK mate, but possibly they'd let u swap ur ticket for 1 game if u ask at ticket office?

18/8/2014 10:56 pm  #6

The Shed wrote:

arabugsy wrote:

Think you'd need to go JK mate, but possibly they'd let u swap ur ticket for 1 game if u ask at ticket office?

Will do.

19/8/2014 1:10 am  #7

Should keep the JK shut and open the side of the shed.

19/8/2014 11:38 am  #8

RogerTheAlien wrote:

I imagine the thinking behind opening the Jerry Kerr rather than the Shed is down to logistics. It's much easier to clear a bottle neck at the Eddie Thompson Stand by offering a clear turnstile a stone throw away rather than suggest to a ratty queue you can get in the Shed if you take a 5 minute hike to Sandeman St. The only downside i see here is it costs our supporters more. If you charge them £19 for the Shed one week then charge £21 for the Jerry Kerr the next week they may think twice about attending in future. Correct me if im wrong on pricing.

Hear their shout, hear their roar
They've probably had a barrel of ale and much, much more
Hooray, hooray, hooray, yeah
Over the hill went the swords of a thousand men

19/8/2014 12:17 pm  #9

baldyeagle wrote:

Now to be ticket only given the upturn in Season Tickets.

Fantastic effort! 

Back to the positives: 5473 Season Ticket sales is a very good haul and when we go on a great run into the New Year you can add another 600 half season tickets like last year   

19/8/2014 12:28 pm  #10

canna for the life of me understand why anyone would rather sit in the shed than the Jerry Kerr...the auld stand has the best view in the ground

the shed died when it became seated...

27/1/2015 1:10 am  #11

St Obswell wrote:

RogerTheAlien wrote:

I imagine the thinking behind opening the Jerry Kerr rather than the Shed is down to logistics. It's much easier to clear a bottle neck at the Eddie Thompson Stand by offering a clear turnstile a stone throw away rather than suggest to a ratty queue you can get in the Shed if you take a 5 minute hike to Sandeman St. The only downside i see here is it costs our supporters more. If you charge them £19 for the Shed one week then charge £21 for the Jerry Kerr the next week they may think twice about attending in future. Correct me if im wrong on pricing.

Shite post considering i walked past the Club shop on the way to the ETL on Saturday and there was more people queuing up there at 5 to 3 than anywhere else at Tannadice whilst thousands of seats remain empty. This needs to be addressed before fans that can't manage to attend every other week decide it's more hassle than it's worth 

27/1/2015 8:12 am  #12

St Obswell wrote:

St Obswell wrote:

RogerTheAlien wrote:

Shite post considering i walked past the Club shop on the way to the ETL on Saturday and there was more people queuing up there at 5 to 3 than anywhere else at Tannadice whilst thousands of seats remain empty. This needs to be addressed before fans that can't manage to attend every other week decide it's more hassle than it's worth 

Was the queue at shop not for semi tickets tho?

27/1/2015 10:00 am  #13

Big queue when i passed 2.50ish at shop assumed it would be semi pick ups.

27/1/2015 10:37 am  #14

Probably right bowers, people taking the opportunity to get semi tickets whilst up at tannadice

27/1/2015 10:48 am  #15

Saint Obz had a nightmare here.

27/1/2015 11:22 am  #16

Hopefully was just for semi final tickets but why miss the start of the game to collect them if that was the case? Surely it would be better to collect them afterwards or try again another day. Not convinced

27/1/2015 11:32 am  #17

Supporters please note the ticket office and club shop will operate late business hours ahead of the semi final next week. We will be open until 7pm on the evenings of both Thursday 29th and Friday 30th January to accommodate any fans who still wish to purchase or pick up their ticket/s.  We will be closed on Saturday, 31st January, the day of the semi final. 

27/1/2015 7:04 pm  #18

St Obswell wrote:

Hopefully was just for semi final tickets but why miss the start of the game to collect them if that was the case? Surely it would be better to collect them afterwards or try again another day. Not convinced

Not everyone lives in Dundee, got mine before the derby in a similar queue, saves a special trip.

Board footera