Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

01/4/2015 9:56 pm  #1

Can everyone reset their timezone please?

I've reset the Forums clock to +1CET but noticed when you guys post most are still showing your posts to be 1 hour behind the time of submission.

You simply go to >My Profile>Timezone Preference (underneath your email address)>+1CET

Thank You Gents

TEK

01/4/2015 10:08 pm  #2

Re: Can everyone reset their timezone please?

Actually ignore that Gents.

Seems to be sorted.

01/4/2015 11:39 pm  #3

TEK wrote:

I've reset the Forums clock to +1CET but noticed when you guys post most are still showing your posts to be 1 hour behind the time of submission.

You simply go to >My Profile>Timezone Preference (underneath your email address)>+1CET

Thank You Gents

TEK

Just noticed it's still doing it, on mine anyway, seems to work when you change it to +1CET like you said.

25/10/2015 2:17 pm  #4

Bump. That 'time' of year again. This time it goes back to 0CET 

25/10/2015 6:35 pm  #5

Bump testing!

That works 0000 GMT

Last edited by Foo Kin Twat (25/10/2015 6:36 pm)

25/10/2015 7:19 pm  #6

Can you change it to this time last year?

Yeah yeah Industrial Estate

25/10/2015 8:06 pm  #7

huntedbyafreak wrote:

Sieb..... Now that Hunted has set me up nicely,I took these just for you last week:

If you want the original file sizes pix, PM me yer Email addy and I'll fwd to you mate!

Last edited by Foo Kin Twat (25/10/2015 8:31 pm)

25/10/2015 8:54 pm  #8

Foo Kin Twat wrote:

huntedbyafreak wrote:

Sieb..... Now that Hunted has set me up nicely,I took these just for you last week:

If you want the original file sizes pix, PM me yer Email addy and I'll fwd to you mate!

Thank you kindly Fooky, I was lucky enough to go there on my honeymoon 7 years ago. Been putting money aside every month for a couple of years now and hopefully will take my two girls over in 3 years time when they are at an age when they can appriciate the awesomeness of it all! 

So glad I managed to do the Jaws ride before it shut, I loved it.

25/10/2015 9:02 pm  #9

LoL.....the DL is still there then!  Heaps of changes in the 3 years since I was last there mate never mind 7....Happy Saving!  

25/10/2015 9:06 pm  #10

Oh, forgot to say, Mrs Sieb is asking if the E.T ride is still there as it's here favourite! 

25/10/2015 9:09 pm  #11

It is aye, but we ran out of time.  Its about 100 yards from where the DL is now (dunno where it was when you took that pic 7 years ago) but it is next to all The Simpsons stuff and Krustytown - that is brilliant, with Duff Beer and huge donuts!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

25/10/2015 9:18 pm  #12

Foo Kin Twat wrote:

It is aye, but we ran out of time.  Its about 100 yards from where the DL is now (dunno where it was when you took that pic 7 years ago) but it is next to all The Simpsons stuff and Krustytown - that is brilliant, with Duff Beer and huge donuts!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The DL and train was right in the middle between the Jaws ride and the Mummy ride, just across the lake from the Simpsons when I was there.

First ride and last ride was Jaws. My oldest girl is obbsesed with watching it on YouTube, she loves it too.

And yes I was as loud and annoying as these guys in the video too.  Just so much fun.

25/3/2018 7:12 pm  #13

Tek wrote:

Thank You Gents

TEK

👆 That time again Gents.

31/3/2019 2:22 am  #14

Tek wrote:

Thank You Gents

TEK

👆

And again, Gents.

09/4/2020 6:54 pm  #15

Tek wrote:

Thank You Gents

TEK

Forgot to say.

I've done both but if anyone is getting the wrong time on the clock and it's annoying them. This is how to sort it.👆

27/3/2022 3:07 am  #16

Tek wrote:

Thank You Gents

TEK

That time again Gents.

For those that are bothered by it.

31/3/2024 2:18 am  #17

Tek wrote:

Thank You Gents

TEK

That time again.

Board footera