Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/2/2015 7:20 pm  #1

McNamara

Ken what? I'm beginning to wonder if maybe he's a sabateur working on behalf of Celtic!

23/2/2015 7:24 pm  #2

Re: McNamara

So when we beat them 2-1 in December was that part of Celtic's devious 'masterplan' Leedsy?

23/2/2015 7:40 pm  #3

leedsy don't think he is a sabateur at all just think he is a very stubburn man,and it's not doing the team moral any good at all.look at his statement in the tully to-day re-rado turns it round to say he has an injury but also saying it was because of the stick he's  been getting.

23/2/2015 8:54 pm  #4

I think Jackie is ok. He's done a decent job. No United manager has ever lost the quality we have in such a short space of time.

Nagging doubt though is that he talks a good game. More style over substance. He's had 2 years to sort that defence out and it's still shite.

Yeah yeah Industrial Estate

23/2/2015 10:48 pm  #5

Are you trying to say there's been no improvement at CB if it's Morris/Fojut?

And has there been no improvement at FB after the last window?

23/2/2015 10:50 pm  #6

Leedsy wrote:

Ken what? I'm beginning to wonder if maybe he's a sabateur working on behalf of Celtic!

Ken what, you should maybe keep that for mad with it's negativity.

24/2/2015 12:56 am  #7

arabugsy wrote:

Are you trying to say there's been no improvement at CB if it's Morris/Fojut?

And has there been no improvement at FB after the last window?

We've not had a clean sheet in league since November. Doesn't matter who plays in defence we concede

Darren Fletcher has more clean sheets than us.

24/2/2015 8:26 am  #8

Dixon and McGowan will hopefully turn into great players for us over the next couple of seasons, and hopefully beyond, but they've both been poor since they joined.

24/2/2015 2:36 pm  #9

arabugsy wrote:

Leedsy wrote:

Oh eh? And it's all positive on here, Eh suppose?? Anyway, the remark was made with tongue in cheek.

24/2/2015 2:41 pm  #10

TEK wrote:

So when we beat them 2-1 in December was that part of Celtic's devious 'masterplan' Leedsy?

Do you think we'll do it again? Or was it a fluke result?

24/2/2015 3:03 pm  #11

Leedsy wrote:

TEK wrote:

Do you think we'll do it again? Or was it a fluke result?

There's every chance.

The one thing ive always known to be true about Utd is when the chips are down we often surprise even ourselves and throw in a superb backs-to-the-wall performance fae somewhere,and normally against one of the better teams in the country.

I'm not confident at all about the triple whammy v Celtic....but i wouldn't totally write us off either.

You never know with Utd.

24/2/2015 3:06 pm  #12

To be honest, TEK, I'm dreading it.

24/2/2015 5:23 pm  #13

TBH if Jackie hadn't made some of the signings he has I would be really worried. 

He inherited a lot of talent but the majority of his signings have been good. 

Paton apart

24/2/2015 5:35 pm  #14

huntedbyafreak wrote:

TBH if Jackie hadn't made some of the signings he has I would be really worried. 

He inherited a lot of talent but the majority of his signings have been good. 

Paton apart

I worry more about Jackie than the players.

24/2/2015 6:24 pm  #15

Leedsy wrote:

arabugsy wrote:

Leedsy wrote:

Oh eh? And it's all positive on here, Eh suppose?? Anyway, the remark was made with tongue in cheek.

Ken what, at least eh pit a winky smiley tae show it was tongue in cheek.

25/2/2015 12:31 pm  #16

arabugsy wrote:

Leedsy wrote:

arabugsy wrote:

I tried to but for some reason it didn't work!

25/2/2015 10:50 pm  #17

Leedsy wrote:

arabugsy wrote:

Leedsy wrote:

I tried to but for some reason it didn't work!

That's a'right then. 😊

25/2/2015 11:02 pm  #18

Leedsy wrote:

Hi Leedsy,

He has Deffo got something but is very stubborn and will need to drap the huffy puss if he is to succeed in the game as a Manager...likes the plaudits but he isna so forward on the back of a bad result....also quite dismissive of the fans in his radio interviews last night which was not good to hear.

All that said his record with us is more than decent given the amount of very talented players he has had to see leave the club in his time here....B+ for me at the moment :-)

Board footera