Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

16/2/2015 11:15 am  #1

cup final tickets on sale

This morning.  Everyone sorted?

Roll on

16/2/2015 12:35 pm  #2

Re: cup final tickets on sale

Season ticket seats available for the Scottish yet?

16/2/2015 12:35 pm  #3

Booked my bus and tickets yesterday. Let's do this United!

16/2/2015 1:12 pm  #4

stobievulture wrote:

Yeah they come out today tae

16/2/2015 1:27 pm  #5

bowers wrote:

stobievulture wrote:

Yeah they come out today tae

how long have we got till general sale?

16/2/2015 1:30 pm  #6

friday general sale..just checked

16/2/2015 1:52 pm  #7

Still in clog land. Will get down tomorrow at lunchtime to pick up the 3 I need. Hope there are still 'cheap' ones available

Yeah yeah Industrial Estate

16/2/2015 2:44 pm  #8

seem to be selling well. great stuff.

16/2/2015 10:07 pm  #9

9k sold today according to post on Utdmad

16/2/2015 10:47 pm  #10

Getting mine through the bus I'm on so sorted for the League Cup Final.  Will pop up to the shop sometime in the next few days for a ticket for the Scottish Cup game though.

Too much commotion

17/2/2015 5:24 pm  #11

tyrone smith from stv has seamingly tweeted that the initial 15k is nearly sold out

17/2/2015 5:26 pm  #12

Got mine at lunch. Couldn't get 3 together in 'cheap' seats unless I was prepared to sit right at the front and have an even pished view than the pish view you get at Hampden.

Went for the South Stand. Some effort to shift as many as we have in 2 days. Should have demanded  half the North stand as well as the West stand.

Yeah yeah Industrial Estate

17/2/2015 5:55 pm  #13

utd had been told the remainder of the west allocation would be given once the first batch had been sold now saying need wait on south selling out. been waiting on them from saturday

17/2/2015 7:41 pm  #14

bowers wrote:

utd had been told the remainder of the west allocation would be given once the first batch had been sold now saying need wait on south selling out. been waiting on them from saturday

That was always going to be the case, its always been done that way.  If not then we would have had the entire west allocation at the start.

not saying Utd are lying btw, but you have to wonder why they didnt get that promise in writing given its completely different to how its always been.

17/2/2015 8:00 pm  #15

The Shed wrote:

bowers wrote:

That was always going to be the case, its always been done that way. If not then we would have had the entire west allocation at the start.

not saying Utd are lying btw, but you have to wonder why they didnt get that promise in writing given its completely different to how its always been.

that is what we had been told was to happen.. sell west allocation and get the rest of west section by section no matter how south sales are going.. Utd had asked on sat for the remainder of the west ones and still not got them. hopefullly they have them tommorrow or they are sent tommorrow for sale thursday. imagine the full 18k allocation will be sold by the end of the weekend.

17/2/2015 8:02 pm  #16

Also had to go south stand. Dont know why claim its a ST priority period. Its a ST holder and any cunt who knows one priority period.

17/2/2015 8:08 pm  #17

The Shed wrote:

Also had to go south stand. Dont know why claim its a ST priority period. Its a ST holder and any cunt who knows one priority period.

thats the problem with the club allowing unlimited sales to season ticket holders.

17/2/2015 8:12 pm  #18

on the allocation front i just checked the official site and it states on there what the federation had been told was to happen with the tickets.. the sfa have obviously tried to fuck utd over with the tickets in the hope we would struggle to sell the initial batch of west stand tickets and try and give us a week or 10 days to sell west and then say we couldnt get the other 3k and give it to the tims.

Initial segregation and ticket pricing details for Dundee United fans are as follows, but please note that additional West Stand tickets will be made available once the initial West Stand allocation has been sold

17/2/2015 10:15 pm  #19

further west stand allocation on sale tommorrow. Believe that is all our allocation.

17/2/2015 10:26 pm  #20

bowers wrote:

on the allocation front i just checked the official site and it states on there what the federation had been told was to happen with the tickets.. the sfa have obviously tried to fuck utd over with the tickets in the hope we would struggle to sell the initial batch of west stand tickets and try and give us a week or 10 days to sell west and then say we couldnt get the other 3k and give it to the tims.

Initial segregation and ticket pricing details for Dundee United fans are as follows, but please note that additional West Stand tickets will be made available once the initial West Stand allocation has been sold

I had seen that mate, found it difficult to believe tho as it has never been done that way before.  Also when u take into account that there was no way we wouldnt sell initial allocation for west stand why would they have held some back if we didnt have to sell south first?

The communication between Utd and SFA has obviously been a shambles. Unfortunately that doesnt seem unusual.

17/2/2015 11:05 pm  #21

some club.

17/2/2015 11:57 pm  #22

The Shed wrote:

bowers wrote:

I had seen that mate, found it difficult to believe tho as it has never been done that way before.  Also when u take into account that there was no way we wouldnt sell initial allocation for west stand why would they have held some back if we didnt have to sell south first?

The communication between Utd and SFA has obviously been a shambles. Unfortunately that doesnt seem unusual.

I know piss poor mate.
we should have had all west stand available for sale from the start.

19/2/2015 10:00 am  #23

As you know, there's a bit of speel on the United iwebsite about our allocation in the  South Stand Upper, but all is not what it seems.

I was after seats in the South Stand Upper nearest the tunnel, but the nearest you can get to the Tunnel, is Q3.

No Q2 allocation.

Q1 is marked for segregration, and the Celtic pariah are in Sections M1, M2, M3, M4, N1, N2, N3 and N4, which means they are above us in the South Stand, as we are in O1, O2, P1, P2, and P3 below. Cue the gobbing and p1iss from above.

Whoever's behind this should be castrated.

19/2/2015 10:21 am  #24

Billy_Hainey wrote:

As you know, there's a bit of speel on the United iwebsite about our allocation in the South Stand Upper, but all is not what it seems.

I was after seats in the South Stand Upper nearest the tunnel, but the nearest you can get to the Tunnel, is Q3.

No Q2 allocation.

Q1 is marked for segregration, and the Celtic pariah are in Sections M1, M2, M3, M4, N1, N2, N3 and N4, which means they are above us in the South Stand, as we are in O1, O2, P1, P2, and P3 below. Cue the gobbing and p1iss from above.

Whoever's behind this should be castrated.

As i wrote last night Bill (before both our posts were deleted),Q2 will be were the Directors and Prawn Sarnie brigade will be sitting.

Ludicrous that there will be Tims sitting above us though.

Typical piss poor planning  fae the worst organisation in the history of World sport.

19/2/2015 10:54 am  #25

Remember last year league cup final aberdeen got refused more tickets as they would be above inverness fans

Board footera