Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

04/8/2014 9:46 am  #1

jim goodwin

bet he doesnt have the bottle to do to big fojut what he done to armstrong last season

04/8/2014 10:20 am  #2

Re: jim goodwin

He won't need to though.

Our midfield are still the same other than Telfer for Gauld.

It's those guys he'll still kick fuck ootay.

04/8/2014 2:04 pm  #3

He's a year older, Telfer and Connolly are even younger so he needs to catch them.

04/8/2014 2:47 pm  #4

TEK wrote:

He won't need to though.

im hoping if he does target the likes of armstrong or gms like he has in past that we dont go down the grassing him up on official site root again fkn hell get a grip united, if he targets one of our players then we get him back simple 

04/8/2014 4:19 pm  #5

motherwellarab wrote:

TEK wrote:

He won't need to though.

im hoping if he does target the likes of armstrong or gms like he has in past that we dont go down the grassing him up on official site root again fkn hell get a grip united, if he targets one of our players then we get him back simple 

Agree with this and also agree with your OP m8.

04/8/2014 8:07 pm  #6

Billy_Hainey wrote:

motherwellarab wrote:

TEK wrote:

He won't need to though.

Agree with this and also agree with your OP m8.

i felt we became a laughing stock by putting on official site the pic of him elbowing armstrong mate, yes he should have been sent off but fkn hell just get him back on park dont start moaning to papers and putting pic on website, i mind when fitba use to be a mans game 

04/8/2014 8:58 pm  #7

Ken what your sayin m8, but some of this "nervyness" goes back to incidents last Season.

The Gunning/Van D1ick incident for instance, where when Gunning was complained about for "kicking out" at Van D1ck, he was punished, whereas Van D1ck wasn't, even though he "kicked out" at Gunning 1st only seconds before Gunning.

(Gunning's "kickout" was retaliation I suppose), but the SFA didn't record it as such, it was simply violent conduct. So was Van D1ck's conduct, but he got away with it because someone drew Vincent Looneytunes attention to Gunning's action, but nobody "reported" Van D1ck.

This for me cemented a belief for many, including officials at the Club that certain quarters had it in for us. BTW m8, your thoughts on this incident might be totally different to mine.

Last edited by Billy_Hainey (04/8/2014 8:59 pm)

04/8/2014 9:17 pm  #8

Billy_Hainey wrote:

Ken what your sayin m8, but some of this "nervyness" goes back to incidents last Season.

The Gunning/Van D1ick incident for instance, where when Gunning was complained about for "kicking out" at Van D1ck, he was punished, whereas Van D1ck wasn't, even though he "kicked out" at Gunning 1st only seconds before Gunning.

(Gunning's "kickout" was retaliation I suppose), but the SFA didn't record it as such, it was simply violent conduct. So was Van D1ck's conduct, but he got away with it because someone drew Vincent Looneytunes attention to Gunning's action, but nobody "reported" Van D1ck.

This for me cemented a belief for many, including officials at the Club that certain quarters had it in for us. BTW m8, your thoughts on this incident might be totally different to mine.

yip i mind that as well mate celtic acted stupidly as well think lennon also moaned to press etc about gunning after game. just think the game is far to soft now wonder how many mins on park guys like bowman, willie miller, souness etc would last in todays game 

04/8/2014 10:05 pm  #9

In today's game, they wouldn't see half time. You can argue whether that's right or not and whether we should be real men or creatve artists protected by the football nanny state but one thing I would always hope for would be a consistent level playing field.

04/8/2014 10:09 pm  #10

I like a bit of devilment in a player but Goodwin is just an out and out thug.

Pity Bowman wasnae still young enough tae pull his boots on v St.Mirren.

04/8/2014 10:21 pm  #11

Goodwins just a sneaky shitbag, the guy that'll hit u when ur not looking and run away.

As for whether any incidents should be reported, well they shouldn't have to be, every game should be looked at the same and all incidents dealt with, the SFA shouldn't be waiting on issues being reported.  It's the system that's wrong not Utd reporting the issue.

04/8/2014 10:25 pm  #12

The Shed wrote:

Goodwins just a sneaky shitbag, the guy that'll hit u when ur not looking and run away.

As for whether any incidents should be reported, well they shouldn't have to be, every game should be looked at the same and all incidents dealt with, the SFA shouldn't be waiting on issues being reported.  It's the system that's wrong not Utd reporting the issue.

This 1 zillion %

But we all know it's idealism within Scottish fitba'.

04/8/2014 10:38 pm  #13

arabugsy wrote:

The Shed wrote:

This 1 zillion %

Thing is it's not even idealism, it's just basic common sense.  The fact that Regan and co can't see this is embarrassing.  Jim Farry had more brains than these clowns.

04/8/2014 10:45 pm  #14

The Shed wrote:

arabugsy wrote:

The Shed wrote:

As for whether any incidents should be reported, well they shouldn't have to be, every game should be looked at the same and all incidents dealt with, the SFA shouldn't be waiting on issues being reported. It's the system that's wrong not Utd reporting the issue.

This 1 zillion %

Thing is it's not even idealism, it's just basic common sense. The fact that Regan and co can't see this is embarrassing. Jim Farry had more brains than these clowns.

farry was as bad mate mind he tried to order united not to over celebrate on pitch in 94 against his beloved rangers, also held up jorge cadete registration to help make sure rangers won old firm game

04/8/2014 10:47 pm  #15

motherwellarab wrote:

The Shed wrote:

arabugsy wrote:

This 1 zillion %

Thing is it's not even idealism, it's just basic common sense. The fact that Regan and co can't see this is embarrassing. Jim Farry had more brains than these clowns.

farry was as bad mate mind he tried to order united not to over celebrate on pitch in 94 against his beloved rangers, also held up jorge cadete registration to help make sure rangers won old firm game

I know mate, just pisses me off that these muppets are in charge and can't see simple things in front of them.

04/8/2014 10:49 pm  #16

I remember him holding up Cadete's registration was what eventually led to his resignation.

What was this about warning Utd not to 'over celebrate' though ?I missed that at the time.

04/8/2014 10:53 pm  #17

TEK wrote:

I remember him holding up Cadete's registration was what eventually led to his resignation.

What was this about warning Utd not to 'over celebrate' though ?I missed that at the time.

united were warned the week before the final if we won we had not to over do celebrations on the pitch mate and had not to go to fans etc but rangers did not get same letter, dont think team paid attention to it though as players went mad and rightly so at end

04/8/2014 11:17 pm  #18

The Shed wrote:

arabugsy wrote:

The Shed wrote:

As for whether any incidents should be reported, well they shouldn't have to be, every game should be looked at the same and all incidents dealt with, the SFA shouldn't be waiting on issues being reported. It's the system that's wrong not Utd reporting the issue.

This 1 zillion %

Not idealism, not common sense, it's just a desire for fairness and justice but it's an alien concept to the Scottish football authorities, so it then becomes an idealistic goal.

04/8/2014 11:21 pm  #19

has the thug no got a coaching gig now?

04/8/2014 11:23 pm  #20

Beardy23 wrote:

has the thug no got a coaching gig now?

He's St.Mirren No.2.

04/8/2014 11:32 pm  #21

Was he no also studying to be a ref (presumably the most lenient ref in history based on his own perceived levels of legality).

04/8/2014 11:43 pm  #22

arabugsy wrote:

Was he no also studying to be a ref (presumably the most lenient ref in history based on his own perceived levels of legality).

He was Bugs,aye.

There was rumours of him fraternizing with other Refs,going tae the pub wi them etc.

Nae wonder he gets away with murder.

04/8/2014 11:49 pm  #23

TEK wrote:

arabugsy wrote:

He was Bugs,aye.

There was rumours of him fraternizing with other Refs,going tae the pub wi them etc.

FS, hope he sticks with coaching cos anonymous refs get me incandescent, if he was refereeing a Utd game, reckon eh could spontaneously combust.

05/8/2014 1:33 pm  #24

arabugsy wrote:

TEK wrote:

arabugsy wrote:

He was Bugs,aye.

FS, hope he sticks with coaching cos anonymous refs get me incandescent, if he was refereeing a Utd game, reckon eh could spontaneously combust.

I'm sure he would be quite happy to supply petrol and fag lighters to the opposing team, so they could set fire to our squad, then pretend to miss their actions on the field, so that somebody at United would have to complain to the SFA. Maybe sounds like an extreme view, but that's exactly what I think of him. One absolute pr1ck.

07/8/2014 4:57 pm  #25

We need a Goodwin type player

Board footera