Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

19/2/2015 11:13 pm  #26

Re: rado..

Check the latest JMac judgement and he's number 2. Six keepers and it looks like we must sign another in the summer.

Bewildered on the keeper front.

19/2/2015 11:46 pm  #27

Really don't understand why McCallum was put back out on loan to Arbroath again in January.

Too much commotion

20/2/2015 6:56 am  #28

So theres no faith in the keepers  from the management then

20/2/2015 5:10 pm  #29

lifesanocean wrote:

Really don't understand why McCallum was put back out on loan to Arbroath again in January.

I thought the emergency loan spell was to get him valuable game time to then stand in for Rado. Extension surprised me at the time and latest comments re keeper pecking order have me truly perplexed.

20/2/2015 11:10 pm  #30

Loads of folk on Mad saying Sztromnik starting tomorrow. Didn't sound like that on Jackies Judgement. Anyone shed any light 

Too much commotion

20/2/2015 11:28 pm  #31

Can only say JMac does consider him as no 2, and he isn't happy with Rado, but I'm astounded with McCallum's rating by him right now.

20/2/2015 11:58 pm  #32

arabugsy wrote:

Can only say JMac does consider him as no 2, and he isn't happy with Rado, but I'm astounded with McCallum's rating by him right now.

JMAC seems to big up his signings much more than the players he inherited regardless of whether they are better or not. He definitely tries to justify his signings.

At the recent Business Club meeting there were a few questions about the lack of game time for academy players. The board seemingly denied this and were a bit speechless when presented with the evidence that McCallum is the only academy player who has been given his debut from the start since Jackie took over (true seemingly) whilst Spittal and Telfer were given a chance much sooner.

Last edited by lifesanocean (21/2/2015 12:01 am)

Too much commotion

Board footera