Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/2/2015 6:23 pm  #1

final tickets...

....Dundee United can confirm the ticket prices and initial allocation details ahead of the Scottish League Cup Final, presented by QTS, on Sunday 15 March 2015.Initial segregation and ticket pricing details for Dundee United fans are as follows, but please note that additional West Stand tickets will be made available once the initial allocation has been sold.

• West Stand A1 to B1 – £28 adult, £12 under 16s
  • South Stand Lower Tier Sections P6 – £35
  • South Stand Lower Tier Sections O2 – £40
  • South Stand Upper Tier Sections Q6 to Q1 – £35
  • West Stand Wheelchair Users – £10 Adult, £5 under 16s
  • East Stand Wheelchair Users – £10 Adult, £5 under 16s
  • South Stand Wheelchair Users – £10 Adult, £5 under 16s

Tickets will go on sale to Season ticket holders from 9am on Monday 16=9.75pxth February until close of business on Thursday 19=9.75pxth February. General sale commences from 9am on Friday 20=9.75pxth February.During either period, tickets can be purchased online, by telephone 01382 833166 (options 1 and 3) or at the ticket office desk in the Club Shop in Tannadice Street.Please note that wheelchair user tickets are subject to availability and priority will be given to existing pass holders until close of business on Thursday 19th February.EXCLUSIVE SEASON TICKET HOLDERS PERIOD (MON 16=9.75pxTH FEB – THU 19=9.75pxTH FEB)An unrestricted number of tickets can be purchased during the season ticket holder priority period.Tickets can be purchased online, by telephone 01382 833166 (options 1 and 3) or at the ticket office desk in the Club Shop in Tannadice Street.During the season ticket holder priority period, telephone and in person purchasers should have their season ticket book to hand for verification purposes and online sales will be restricted to season ticket holders only. Season ticket holders purchasing via the website should enter the online ticketing user name and password printed on the inlet of their season ticket book.GENERAL SALE PERIOD (FRI 20=9.75pxth FEB ONWARDS)Tickets can be purchased online, by telephone 01382 833166 (options 1 and 3) or at the ticket office desk in the Club Shop in Tannadice Street.Normal Ticket Office and telephone opening hours are as follows:- Monday          9am – 5pmTuesday         9am –  5pmWednesday    9am-   5pmThursday       9am –  5pmFriday             9am –  5pmSaturday        9am – 1pm (3pm on home matchdays)Please be aware that proof of age or status may be requested for concession prices.Please note that all tickets purchased by telephone and sent out by recorded delivery are subject to a handling charge of £2.25 per ticket (up to a maximum charge of £9 per total order in respect of orders for multiple tickets).

12/2/2015 8:13 pm  #2

Re: final tickets...

Therefore if I don't get my tickets in the initial west stand allocation I will be looking at 140 instead of 64 pound or do I then hang on hoping us and not Celtic are given the rest of the west stand, make no mistake the concessions tickets will not last long

12/2/2015 8:58 pm  #3

Beharder wrote:

Therefore if I don't get my tickets in the initial west stand allocation I will be looking at 140 instead of 64 pound or do I then hang on hoping us and not Celtic are given the rest of the west stand, make no mistake the concessions tickets will not last long

as soon as our west stand allocation is sold we will sell the rest  of it section by section... i imagine this will include more concessions.

god knows why they havent just allowed us to sell all west to start with

12/2/2015 9:04 pm  #4

The unrestricted amount of ticket thing is what fucks it up every time.  The west stand allocation will be gone in a couple of hours, leaving ST holders forced to pay for South stand and that's wrong.

12/2/2015 9:59 pm  #5

The Shed wrote:

The unrestricted amount of ticket thing is what fucks it up every time. The west stand allocation will be gone in a couple of hours, leaving ST holders forced to pay for South stand and that's wrong.

when our initital west stand allocation sells out we then get the other sections of it opened up to is section by section.  all ST holders will get west stand if they wwnt them

Last edited by bowers (12/2/2015 10:00 pm)

12/2/2015 10:59 pm  #6

Not when it's unrestricted sales they won't Bowers.

Same thing happened in May for Parkhead, all the tickets behind goal were done by lunchtime on the 1st day of sales

12/2/2015 11:14 pm  #7

As I can't physically be in the queue on Monday morning there is every chance that I will be forced. To buy 3 35 pound tickets for my children this does not seem the right way to treat a 22consecutive years season ticket holder.

12/2/2015 11:17 pm  #8

So are Celtic supporters basically getting thousands of more tickets than us at a more affordable price?

12/2/2015 11:22 pm  #9

Surely during the ST holders sales period you can get to the shop/fone/online or a friend can sort them for you?

12/2/2015 11:23 pm  #10

TEK wrote:

So are Celtic supporters basically getting thousands of more tickets than us at a more affordable price?

Does appear so.. with us only getting west stand at £25/£12.
They should have gave us half the North stand and west stand.

12/2/2015 11:28 pm  #11

Surely we should have got some of the cheaper North Stand tickets aswell?

And if they cunts wanted more tickets they can pay for the dearer South Stand tickets.

It's in their fucking city for a start,so they don't have to worry about travel etc.

Usual fucking pish.

12/2/2015 11:33 pm  #12

If Celtic sell out there allocation before we do do they then automatically get the rest of the west stand. That is my dilemma can I wait for us to sell out and risk missing my first ever united final.

12/2/2015 11:35 pm  #13

Beharder wrote:

If Celtic sell out there allocation before we do do they then automatically get the rest of the west stand. That is my dilemma can I wait for us to sell out and risk missing my first ever united final.

We are only getting East and half the South Stand.

We won't get anything else mate.

12/2/2015 11:37 pm  #14

bowers wrote:

Surely during the ST holders sales period you can get to the shop/fone/online or a friend can sort them for you?

Not in the first morning of sales, which is when they are all sold.  Was at the shop just after lunchtime on 1st day of SC final sales and the whole of behind the goals had long since gone.  Priority period right enough!

12/2/2015 11:41 pm  #15

Not going to be able to go till Tuesday. Hope I can get 3 of the 'cheap' tickets

Yeah yeah Industrial Estate

12/2/2015 11:53 pm  #16

How many does the West Stand hold?

12/2/2015 11:54 pm  #17

Hunted we are in the same boat I can't get to the shop until Tuesday. I confidently predict we have no chance of getting a concession. More concessions  mat become available if we sell our initial allocation before septic.

12/2/2015 11:56 pm  #18

I'm just needing 3 adult tickets. Would prefer the £28 ones. They'll not be gone by Tuesday surely

13/2/2015 1:34 am  #19

huntedbyafreak wrote:

How many does the West Stand hold?

13,500 i think

Hear their shout, hear their roar
They've probably had a barrel of ale and much, much more
Hooray, hooray, hooray, yeah
Over the hill went the swords of a thousand men

13/2/2015 7:47 am  #20

The Shed wrote:

bowers wrote:

Not in the first morning of sales, which is when they are all sold.  Was at the shop just after lunchtime on 1st day of SC final sales and the whole of behind the goals had long since gone.  Priority period right enough!

Phone and internet mate. Not anyone you can have go to shop?

13/2/2015 11:41 am  #21

I need a bit of clarity from the official it says additional west stand tickets will be available once the initial allocation has been sold, now is that the entire initial allocation or the initial west stand allocation?

13/2/2015 2:44 pm  #22

Beharder wrote:

I need a bit of clarity from the official it says additional west stand tickets will be available once the initial allocation has been sold, now is that the entire initial allocation or the initial west stand allocation?

west stant allocation

14/2/2015 1:15 am  #23

bowers wrote:

Beharder wrote:

west stant allocation

This is far too complex for the umpteen overlords of Scottish Football to comprehend, surely this is a mistake on their part 

Hear their shout, hear their roar
They've probably had a barrel of ale and much, much more
Hooray, hooray, hooray, yeah
Over the hill went the swords of a thousand men

Board footera