Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

09/10/2017 6:35 pm  #1

Linfield "discussion "continued....

Tek said:  "We are all adults and entitled to our opinion after all."

I agree, but if opinions don't match those of the crypto-Communists on here, then they do what the Left always does, try their best to howl down those they disagree with.

And Slateford Arab was hardly "attacked," Tek, and certainly not for the excuse you made! He, along with others, thinks he can slag other people's beliefs with impunity. Like when he recently sneered at the elected President of the USA, and now virtually pissing on our Union flag, and expecting nothing to be said. He probably sees Muslims doing it and empathises with them.

Procrastination is the thief of Time

09/10/2017 6:47 pm  #2

Re: Linfield "discussion "continued....

According to another deluded leftie, Hunted by a Freak, "Traitor? It’s not the 1500s....."

Does he really believe that treason died out 600 or so years ago? I refer him to William Joyce and, much nearer our time, Tony Blair.

09/10/2017 6:55 pm  #3

Gie it a rest ya daft auld fascist

09/10/2017 7:19 pm  #4

Beardy23 wrote:

You don't even know what a fascist is  The way you commie types bandy it about it's no more than a buzzword.

Anyway I am responding to Tek's invitation to use this board rather than the other one,and if you're not happy with that you can GTF any time.

Last edited by Leedsy2 (09/10/2017 7:23 pm)

09/10/2017 7:27 pm  #5

Leedsy2 wrote:

I agree, but if opinions don't match those of the crypto-Communists on here, then they do what the Left always does, try their best to howl down those they disagree with.

And Slateford Arab was hardly "attacked," Tek, and certainly not for the excuse you made! He, along with others, thinks he can slag other people's beliefs with impunity. Like when he recently sneered at the elected President of the USA, and now virtually pissing on our Union flag, and expecting nothing to be said. He probably sees Muslims doing it and empathises with them.

Leeds, it was you who started howling down comments you disagreed with, disapproving of the butchers apron comment, fair enough if you dont like it, but you then warped it into an insult to the war dead, which it wasn't. 

You also like referring to anyone you disagree with as a communist, which I'm sure most aren't, but it seems to be the only argument you've got.

If Slateford says he was abused by Linfield fans while walking down the street, how can anyone argue with that?  we weren't there.

Not liking the red white and blue cloth, has fuck all to do with muslims btw and a lot of folk will have a lot of different, understandable reasons for not liking or respecting it.

You've picked an argument over something that wasn't there, made a tit of yourself (again) and it's probably best if you just take a day off before you make an even bigger fool of yourself with your nonsense argument. 

As an aside I honestly will never understand why anyone cares so much about a flag, the amount of people, on both sides, who have put a flag first in recent votes instead of voting for what's best for the people of the country is one of the main things that's wrong in this country.  Warped priorities.

09/10/2017 10:22 pm  #6

Leedsy, TBF to Slateford, it was me used the original term which started this off. And I did read and take in what you said, and I answered you as best I could.  I never intended offending anybody - no on here anyway, but if I've offended any Huns or Linfield karaoke singers, then so be it.

Was just trying to emphasise my opinion that imperial or military songs have no place at a football match.

09/10/2017 10:25 pm  #7

Leedsy2 wrote:

I wasnt physically attacked, but if you think calling somebody a fenian bastard in 2017 (especially when all I was doing was walking to a football match minding my own business) is ok then,  then I honestly pity you mate.

Trump is a horrible excuse for a human being, not much else needs to be said there.

I’m not a “commie”, I’d never align myself to any political ideology, I just try to be a decent human being.  Unlike Trump, and knuckle dragging Linfield fans.

What Muslims have to do with any of this I have no idea.  I only know a couple of folk who are Muslim and guess what?  They are good people who have no hate for anybody.  Unlike Trump and knuckle dragging Linfield fans.

09/10/2017 10:36 pm  #8

09/10/2017 11:37 pm  #9

Beardy23 wrote:

This.

13/10/2017 12:24 am  #10

Leedsy2 wrote:

According to another deluded leftie, Hunted by a Freak, "Traitor? It’s not the 1500s....."

Does he really believe that treason died out 600 or so years ago? I refer him to William Joyce and, much nearer our time, Tony Blair.

Tony Blair started an illegal war IMO. Slateford Arab called the Union Flag the Butchers Apron. Hardly crime of the century.

Now, I’m no legal expert but if Tony Blair isn’t going to end up in court on treason charges them I don’t think expressing distaste at opposition fans waving a Union Flag and disgust at being called a Fenian Bastard are acts that are treasonable.

The fact that you used this thread to start on about Muslims says a lot.

I am certainly not a cyrpto commie or a deluded leftie but if that makes me opposed to everything that you believe or stand for then fire away. I’d rather be a crypto commie than a warped right wing BNP type

Last edited by huntedbyafreak (13/10/2017 12:31 am)

Yeah yeah Industrial Estate

14/10/2017 12:43 am  #11

Well said Hunted!

It's an insult to be stereotyped but find it equally hard to believe folk self stereotype by putting themselves in lifelong political boxes.

Daft,clouded,passionate views & insulting of eachothers opinions as well as misplaced blind loyalties are only acceptable from a futba point of view in my books but only that.  That's futba.

When even that simple loyalty is turned upon itself as a result of obstinate or unreasonable views attached to  beliefs, opinions, or factions, and an intolerance towards other people's beliefs and practices (to quote the definition of a bigoted person) the whole caper is fucked!

Get a fuckin grip and remind yersels why we are proud to be DUFC afore lashing out at fellow Arabs ffs.

Shed fuckin rule & lets keep fuckin real!

Board footera