Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

14/6/2017 9:39 pm  #1

Mayweather v McGregor - August 26th

It's ON.👊

14/6/2017 10:25 pm  #2

Re: Mayweather v McGregor - August 26th

Tek wrote:

It's ON.👊

Interesting fight i would think mayweather should win easily as its in the boxing ring but would love to be proved wrong as I do like McGregor, his second fight vs nate Diaz was the best brawl I have ever witnessed

Last edited by motherwellarab (14/6/2017 10:28 pm)

15/6/2017 12:29 pm  #3

Bit of a circus this one for me, however I will definitely watch it ..Only one winner for me and that's Mayweather.

On a side note anyone kicking about early Sat. Morning- be worthwile tuning in to Ward v Kovalev II. Live on Sky - not Box Office. should be a good one.

I live my life with no remorse or regret!..one life no re-hearsal!!.....lets get naked!!

20/8/2017 8:06 pm  #4

Fight week!!

Looking forward to it (if i can get a stream that is).

Predictions?

23/8/2017 11:06 am  #5

Mayweather will TKO McGregor! Too skilled, to experienced and too fast.

I live my life with no remorse or regret!..one life no re-hearsal!!.....lets get naked!!

26/8/2017 1:26 am  #6

I don't think Mayweather will ko McGregor.

Infact i think there's no chance of that.He doesn't have the power to ko him out.

It will be the usual 'death by a 1000's cuts' instead more likely i.e. moving constantly for 12 rounds...bobbing and weaving...and hitting tons of jabs on the backfoot.

Though i wouldn't rule out McGregor knocking Mayweather out tbh.

He is fearless and has a helluva left hand.

Can't wait for the fight.

Such an interesting clash of styles.

The Snake versus the mongoose in every sense.

27/8/2017 11:12 am  #7

Complete mis- match as expected mate!Had 7th round TKO for Mayweather on the coupon so wasn't far away!Hats off to McGregor for giving it a go but I'm not buying that was in anyway close! Early rounds were won because Mayweather allowed them to be!love Mcgregor  but hopefully he will never box again. Has to defend titles now surely.

Last edited by boabmos (27/8/2017 1:54 pm)

27/8/2017 11:45 am  #8

Aye it was a mismatch right enough Boab.

McGregor looked weak in there.

No doubt he will fight that wee cunt Malignaggi.

27/8/2017 1:53 pm  #9

Hope not mate- Hopefully He'l go back and give the UFC his full attention now! Have to wait n see I suppose mate.

Board footera