Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

06/7/2016 10:15 pm  #1

Sylvester Stallone 70

Hard to believe but one of the heroes of my childhood is today entering his eighth decade on this Planet.

He is now older than Mickey (Burgess Meredith) was in 'Rocky'. Hard to believe because he looked so youthful in that film and it doesn't honestly feel like a million years since I first watched it.

For fans of his on here.

Favourite Sly films/scenes?

03/8/2016 10:15 am  #2

Re: Sylvester Stallone 70

Philadelphia Morning scene in Rocky obviously.  The scene where Rocky loses it at Mick however, is something else.

The scene where he breaks down in Rocky Balboa, the scene where he tells off Robert as well.  Best scene was actually cut from the final film criminally though, where Paulie breaks down.  The last scene as well at Adrian's graveside.

The bit Adonis confronts him about his cancer in Creed.

Pretty much every scene in Copland.

Last edited by lifesanocean (03/8/2016 10:17 am)

Too much commotion

04/8/2016 8:58 am  #3

Everybody knows I love Sylvester Stallone.

LAO pretty much covers my favourite scene/s. I have a real soft spot for his performance in Rocky Balboa.

Best Character:

Best Character he's played thats not Rocky Balboa:

Best Action Film:
TIED:

Most under-rated and forgotten about film:

Mrs Sieb's favourite Sly film:

My guilty pleasure:

God bless Sly Stallone. And Dolly Parton's tits.

04/8/2016 8:31 pm  #4

'Nighthawks' was on the telly the other night Siebby,don't know if you caught it.

Sly's fucking bad ass in it.

05/8/2016 10:33 am  #5

Tek wrote:

'Nighthawks' was on the telly the other night Siebby,don't know if you caught it.

Sly's fucking bad ass in it.

It looks to be doing the rounds on ITV4 again, next showing is 12.25am Monday morning, got it Sky+. Highly recommended, this was made in 1981 just a couple of years after Rocky II and a year before First Blood and before he was jacked up in Rocky III respectively.

Also cool to see Billy (Lando Calrissian) Dee Williams in it as well, used to have this movie on VHS growing up in the late 80's and used to watch it loads.

Not Nighthawks related, but this has to be one of the coolest pictures of Sly ever...

05/8/2016 5:43 pm  #6

https://youtu.be/Q2-vt9KsvLc

Another Rocky Balboa scene I like. If you look closely and listen as he storms across to confront the group goading him you get a little flash of the old debt collector Rocky from the first film. He never loses the ability to put the fear of god into people.

Too much commotion

08/8/2017 3:56 am  #7

No love for demolition man?

14/8/2017 8:50 am  #8

Sieb22 wrote:

Everybody knows I love Sylvester Stallone.

LAO pretty much covers my favourite scene/s. I have a real soft spot for his performance in Rocky Balboa.

Best Character:

Best Character he's played thats not Rocky Balboa:

Best Action Film:
TIED:

Most under-rated and forgotten about film:

Mrs Sieb's favourite Sly film:

My guilty pleasure:

God bless Sly Stallone. And Dolly Parton's tits.

Thon Cop Land is a great watch.

Board footera