Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

19/7/2023 10:09 pm  #1

David Goodwillie Interview with James English

Let's hear Goodwillie's version of events.

20/7/2023 12:21 am  #2

Re: David Goodwillie Interview with James English

Tek wrote:

Thanks for posting.
Sympathise with the guy.

20/7/2023 1:11 am  #3

Shakey Isles Arab wrote:

Tek wrote:

Thanks for posting.
Sympathise with the guy.

Same.

The Daily Record still after him because a team called Glasgow United are giving him a game. They're an amateur team.

Leave the guy alone ffs. 

20/7/2023 8:49 am  #4

An absolute minefield of a subject this.

It’s a he said/she said scenario and it’s not really good enough. 
Absolutely clear in my mind that there are victims who are without justice and accused individuals who are without justice too. The rules/parameters need to change and be very clear but how that happens is anyone’s guess.

Was very interesting when he name-dropped the council boy who’d been sending nudes to 14yo boys! Wonder what repercussions that has!

Last edited by WeeDude_83 (20/7/2023 8:51 am)

20/7/2023 8:19 pm  #5

"I'm not a Rapist!"

Aye you are, fuck off.

Absolute cunt of a move to go bankrupt and not pay your dues.

"Don't F*cking ever offer me that again!"

21/7/2023 1:22 am  #6

David_Blunkett wrote:

"I'm not a Rapist!"

Aye you are, fuck off.

Did you watch the interview?

22/7/2023 7:08 pm  #7

I don’t think a podcast of this nature, showed Goodwillie up in a positive light, at all. Of course he has matured, but, trying to portray himself as a victim, just, does not wash. It did reveal that he, still, doesn’t understand that nature of rape.

First thing you learn in Criminal law is that drunkenness is no defence to anything. He claimed to be completely drunk, but, managed to drive home at 3am.

“there’s all kinds of rape” Nonsense. Rape occurs when someone does not consent to a sexual act. Furthermore, someone can withdraw consent at any point during that act.

If someone is deemed to be so intoxicated that they cannot give consent, then it is rape. In Goodwillie’s case three unrelated witnesses testified that Ms Clair was so drunk that, in their opinion she required hospital treatment

Obviously if you have sex with someone under 16, it is deemed to be statutory rape.

Goodwillie seems to think violence needs to be involved or the victim needs to put up some sort of struggle.

23/7/2023 6:06 pm  #8

David_Blunkett wrote:

"I'm not a Rapist!"

Aye you are, fuck off.

Wow, I know you're blind but are you also deaf?

23/7/2023 6:12 pm  #9

It sounded dodgy at the time, it still sounds dodgy.

Females have all the power in situations like this when they have a bit of FEAR in the morning.

23/7/2023 7:20 pm  #10

Rocky Raccoon wrote:

David_Blunkett wrote:

"I'm not a Rapist!"

Aye you are, fuck off.

Courts transcripts were available in braille,

Wow, I know you're blind but are you also deaf?

Courts transcripts were available in braille,

23/7/2023 7:21 pm  #11

Rocky Raccoon wrote:

It sounded dodgy at the time, it still sounds dodgy.

Females have all the power in situations like this when they have a bit of FEAR in the morning.

Was she wearing a tight top and short skirt as well?

23/7/2023 8:41 pm  #12

Glasgow City Council Chief Susan Aitken wading in and releasing a car crash statement on behalf of GCC.

Do they want the guy dead, is that the end goal here? Leave a Mother without the Father of her kids?

He said in the interview he had felt suicidal constantly due to the scrutiny from people like Nicola Sturgeon and Val McDermid and that he used football as a release to help his mental health.

Does mental health not matter when you've decided you don't like a person?

Fucking hypocritical bastards. Is every single person who is guilty of wrong doing (or not guilty in his case) banned from accessing Glasgow leisure spaces now? SNP cunts.

23/7/2023 8:53 pm  #13

Tek wrote:

Glasgow City Council Chief Susan Aitken wading in and releasing a car crash statement on behalf of GCC.

Do they want the guy dead, is that the end goal here? Leave a Mother without the Father of her kids?

He said in the interview he had felt suicidal constantly due to the scrutiny from people like Nicola Sturgeon and Val McDermid and that he used football as a release to help his mental health.

Does mental health not matter when you've decided you don't like a person?

Fucking hypocritical bastards. Is every single person who is guilty of wrong doing (or not guilty in his case) banned from accessing Glasgow leisure spaces now? SNP cunts.

Definitely seems that way absolutely hounding the boy I have never thought he did it and have always backed him and always will

24/7/2023 10:45 am  #14

David_Blunkett wrote:

"I'm not a Rapist!"

Aye you are, fuck off.

Straight from the horses mouth about paying the lassie what the civil court ordered him to pay

https://youtu.be/THhK_Nym0pE

24/7/2023 12:21 pm  #15

If i've got that bit wrong, i'll retract my earlier comment, but wasn't it the case she never seen the money? For her, everything she gave up, it was never about cash.

Also, witness accounts, statements, we all see/hear what we want to see/believe.

One thing that can't be denied is the reading of alcohol in her system,.

As Macbonzo piinted out above...

If someone is deemed to be so intoxicated that they cannot give consent, then it is rape.

Now, that might be seen as wrong to some, two people blootered, they pump under the law as it stands it's rape.

I've read the whole court transcript, read what the judge said, and then three other judges reviewed it all and threw out his appeal.

My only views on this are what the 'facts' as they were presented said he's a rapist.

On every social media platform where this is discussed, there's so many basic facts, that are known to be true that so many people are quoting that are wrong, so many people don't understand what rape actually is.

It's absolutely horrible reading at times to see folk tearing the victim apart.

I've no wish to see Goodie hounded, chased out of every opportunity, his kids picked on, his wife hassled, whatever, but for how things have panned out personally for him post event, i've no sympathy.

I've had a family member go through similar to this woman and the act actually cost her, her life, the guy was never convicted, her parents never got justice.

So maybe i'm not the most objective in these cases, but fuck all sexual offenders.

25/7/2023 11:20 am  #16

I tried watching the interview but gave up after around 10 minutes or so I think, only because thon James English is a fud and is so difficult to listen to.  If you are going to interview somebody at least do some background research on them first.  He seemed to have no clue about GDs career.  And when Goodie was telling him about ST not wanting to sell him to the original Rangers, English - "was he a Celic fan or something".  How has this guy made a "career" out of interviewing folk ffs, get him to fuck.

As for the whole situation, pretty much agree with what Davie Blunkett has said here:

David_Blunkett wrote:

I've no wish to see Goodie hounded, chased out of every opportunity, his kids picked on, his wife hassled, whatever, but for how things have panned out personally for him post event, i've no sympathy.

Its really funny seeing fans of a certain club on social media sticking up for him one second and then going back to their fuax outrage over sexual abuse at Celtic Park in the 70s and 80s.

Last edited by SlatefordArab (25/7/2023 11:21 am)

Board footera