Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

26/11/2017 1:00 pm  #1

Betfred Cup Final - Motherwell v Celtic

Predictions?

26/11/2017 2:58 pm  #2

Re: Betfred Cup Final - Motherwell v Celtic

Hoping for 3-2 win for Motherwell.

Some meaty tackles and a few red cards.

Would be good to see septic loose to an injury time goal too.

26/11/2017 3:01 pm  #3

Or septic to loose 15-14 on penalties.

27/11/2017 12:37 am  #4

Yet again referee decisions make a cunt of the underdog's cup winning effort and chance of sucess in Glasgow against one of the green or blue teams.

27/11/2017 1:49 am  #5

It wasn't the best game but the decisions didn't help. Can't Wait until someone beats these bastards

27/11/2017 2:37 am  #6

You know what hasn't been said much in the aftermath?

I thought the push on Louis Moult at 1-0 was an absolute stonewaller.

If he isn't pushed he has a tap-in.#

There wasn't just 2 horrendous decisions against 'Well imo (the pen and red card) there was 3.

​4 if you include not booking Sinclair for diving.

27/11/2017 2:51 am  #7

Tek wrote:

You know what hasn't been said much in the aftermath?

I thought the push on Louis Moult at 1-0 was an absolute stonewaller.

If he isn't pushed he has a tap-in.#

There wasn't just 2 horrendous decisions against 'Well imo (the pen and red card) there was 3.

​4 if you include not booking Sinclair for diving.

The future must be bright for the 'wee' teams if things 'even themselves out' as they tell us they do eh!?

27/11/2017 9:35 am  #8

Couldna been easy for Chunt Thomson to show his affection for the M1nks. Eh right. We're more used to it than the Well. Indeed, they are sometimes benefactors of the inference of the west coast love-in.

I was expecting to hear Sutton and co. repeating their assessment of the Well and how "it's unfair" that they can't compete with Celtic because of the gap in budgets etc. After all that was their assessment to excuse Celtic for being so p1sh against PSG.

29/11/2017 10:38 pm  #9

Willie Collum gives septic a late penalty in the 2nd of the 3 fixtures in a row to keep the run going and Well feeling ill again.

No seen it but radio commentry says it was soft.

29/11/2017 10:51 pm  #10

Arabnophobia wrote:

Willie Collum gives septic a late penalty in the 2nd of the 3 fixtures in a row to keep the run going and Well feeling ill again.

who'da thunk it

29/11/2017 11:00 pm  #11

Beardy23 wrote:

Arabnophobia wrote:

who'da thunk it

After watching replays they say on radio after match that it's the softest penalty ever given, boy going away fae goal and going down afore the challenge, should have been booked and nae septic player would ever even claim furrit.

Fuckinfuckfuckinsake!

29/11/2017 11:02 pm  #12

Brenda says it was a pen though so the media love in will agree.

01/12/2017 12:10 am  #13

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42185379

Scott Brown trying to deflect from cheating, diving team mates and refs influenced by all septic things they are influenced by.

If a septic player is hit by a coin or has been you would fkn know as they'd be on the deck.

Talking shite and trying to distract from the fact they cheat like fuck and get decisions they shouldn't.

01/12/2017 12:16 am  #14

Scott Brown, "You will always look at it from your perspective and I thought they were penalties.

"But this is a group of players who are super-honest and the referees have both been in good positions and gave both.

"We don't need validation from anyone. We like to win on the scoreboard but we also like to do it by being the most sporting team and I think we showed that last year and also up until now."

Utter shite!

Sick of hearing how brilliant Brenda is! If he's that brilliant he'd be cutting out the diving!

Last edited by Arabnophobia (01/12/2017 12:30 am)

01/12/2017 9:28 am  #15

Canna mind oe any oe they chunts pickin up Coke tins, plastic bottles, cald chips, when they were flung onta the pitch at the Deech the last time we played them at hame.

01/12/2017 10:42 pm  #16

They have previous for plenty of that type if shit on a regular basis. Some high profile ones from long ago like a fan running on an bottling the keeper, the coin throwing that left Hugh Dallas decked and bleeding & recently the lad that tried to kick a PSG player to name a few aff the tap o ma hied.

Fuckin distraction headline to stop all the talk being about their diving and getting soft penalties.

01/12/2017 10:53 pm  #17

On their penalty the other night: it used to be if you went off the park over the bye line you couldn't come back on without being offside. 

I think that changed at some point, but are there any refs out there who can clarify?

02/12/2017 12:12 am  #18

PatReilly wrote:

On their penalty the other night: it used to be if you went off the park over the bye line you couldn't come back on without being offside. 

I think that changed at some point, but are there any refs out there who can clarify?

Sure that doesn't apply now bud.

02/12/2017 10:06 am  #19

Realising a change has been made to the rules, this question is annoying me: a player (in this case McGregor) has gone over the bye line. Almost certainly when he returns to the pitch and makes for the ball, he must be offside, must he not?

Last edited by PatReilly (02/12/2017 10:07 am)

02/12/2017 2:02 pm  #20

PatReilly wrote:

Realising a change has been made to the rules, this question is annoying me: a player (in this case McGregor) has gone over the bye line. Almost certainly when he returns to the pitch and makes for the ball, he must be offside, must he not?

Was he on the park or not when the Ball was played?

I haven't seen the incident, but my understanding is you can't be offside if you're not on the pitch.

Board footera